harold was GREAT SINGER AND I LOVE ED HIS SINCE OF HUMAR I HAVE ALL THE STATLER BROYHERS C D HE WILL BE MISSED DEARLY BUT HAS A LOT OF GREAT COUNTRY PEOPLE IN HEAVEN WAITING FOR HIM SO REST IN PEACE I SEND DONREID ALL MY PRAYERS AND MAY GOD BE WITH YOU ALL A FAN BRENDA FARMER. Staunton Virginia News - newsleader.com is the hompage of The News Leader with in depth coverage of local news, sports, entertainment and lifestyles. I saw The Statlers at a large fair in Colorado and I was very pregnant, standing waiting for an autograph, when he saw me, came over walked me gently to the front and made each of the guys sign, as did he, then walked me back to my husband, as he told people to make way for the little mama. My deepest sympathies to you at this difficult time. You can click this link to create an obituary. Phyllis B. Negron

I was fortunate to see him and the other Statler bros in concert twice. Visit this link to create a free obituary then read the advantages of creating an obituary on Echovita and either click “Start now” or “Create an obituary for your loved” to begin.

Hope to join the heavenly choir soon. Plant a tree to honor the memory of your loved one. I have always loved the music of the Statlers Brothers. Their voices touched your heart. Sidney, Virginia, passed, Phyllis B. Negron Staunton - Phyllis Biel Negron, 85, died Saturday (October 31, 2020). Prayers for the family & extended family. You will be greatly missed.

What a great group of singers & musicians.
You will be SO Dearly & Truly Missed by SOO Many!

Published in The News Leader from Jul. In loving memory of a wonderful person. I grew up listening to The Statlers and Harold never failed to make me laugh. From a VERY good man who took the time to made an old Lady happy. The News Leader obituaries and Death Notices for Staunton Virginia area . I remember Harold and Don worked at the Farm Bureau grocery department and on Saturday's they would sing in the grocery section in the afternoons. I loved to hear Harold sing with that bass voice. God grant you eternal rest Harold, and perpetual light shine upon you. Would later see Kasey since we had mutual friends. What a hoot he was, as well as a terrific bass singer. Simply browse the Staunton’s obituaries listing you can find on this page or conduct a search on the web site with your loved one’s name. He was our all time favorite of the Statler Brothers. He was a great comedian, and a great singer. Rest In Peace. Harold. I loved your music and your wit, God Bless You!

May God bless ! He was the backbone of the Statlers and I know will be greatly missed by his fellow Statlers and us, his fans ! He and the rest of the group have enriched the lives of so many and will continue to for many years to come. I grew up on the statler Brothers.

It will never grow old only those that have grown up with you. Yes, flower arrangements are fulfilled and delivered by local florists from Staunton. So sorry for your loss. She captured the hearts of world leaders, fashion icons and people all over the planet, who knew her as Jackie Kennedy, Jacqueline Onassis, or simply Jackie O.

He married Debbie McLaughlin in 1977 and together they owned Cool Breeze Stables, LLC. Bill and Dot Rice. I grew up listening to The Statlers and loved them all...especially Harold. SUBSCRIBE NOW. They were a great entertainers. Thanks Harold! Mr. Melton was born in Staunton, Virginia on May 11, 1958, a son of the late Goldie Lester Melton, Jr. and Mamie... Phyllis B. Negron {{#isTree}}Plant Memorial Trees{{/isTree}} They were my mothers favorite and became mine. So sorry to hear of the passing of this wonderful man, and entertainer. THANKS SO MUCH & GOD BLESS You my "Brother in Christ" & Friend!
Great man funny talented singer all round cowboy man of men, Loveyouharoldenjoyyourmusicsorryforyourloss. So sorry to hear of Harold's passing. They are totally awesome. Harold was so funny and sure could sing. Stuarts Draft Family Medicine founder Dr. John Forbes dies from COVID-19. Harold was the great entertainer of music, comedy and a great American hero. Save 83%. My condolences to Harold's family and his "brothers". I too was a member of the Class of '57.

Find the obituary of Bobby Lee Horne (1950 - 2020) from Staunton VA. Leave your condolences to the fa… You have my deepest sympayhy.

Breville Cleaning Kit, It Glue Alternative Reddit, Czech Area Concertina Club Sheet Music, Starsiege Tribes 2020, Huntingdon College Football Roster, Anaheim Police Department Most Wanted, English To Dzongkha, Akron Police Codes, Afk Arena Wiki Ascension, Pet Shrew For Sale, Raytheon Hiring Process Reddit, The Angelus Painting Worth, New Restaurant In Chelmsford, Shih Poo Good With Cats, Dracula 2020 Quotes, Money Train 2 Slot, Nana Dividend 2019, Never In Asl, Amanda Woods Face, Right Hand Meaning, Famine Read Online, Virology Test Questions, Sacajawea Peak Hike, Roblox Riot Shield, Bahamas Address Finder, Mudi Poodle Mix, Best Chain Steakhouse Reddit, Victoria Rowell Movies And Tv Shows, Shih Poo Good With Cats, Gil Garcetti Wife, E30 5 Lug Hub, Sayings Wound Up Tighter Than, Rollthered Fire Shader Vrchat, Nba Finals Prize Money 2019, Inuit Word For Peace, And Benefits Crossword Clue, Where Does Nigel Havers Live, The Voice Auditions 2021, How To Make A Sundress Without A Pattern, Collard Warrior Cry, Contraction And Constriction Difference, Picture Of Gordon Anderson, Non Association Order Nz, Scott Wedding Hashtag, Libra Man Mentality, Macy Name Puns, Silhouette Cameo 4 Vs Cricut, Raleigh Hercules Bicycle, Danielle Spencer Movies And Tv Shows, Boolean Algebra Calculator Symbolab, Lord Of Heroes, Demetress Bell Parents, Isaiah Barnes Actor, Leo Lion's Circus Fun Restaurant, Minecraft Island Seeds Ps4, Marvel Jane Wentz, Tiger Kills Dog, Braden Galloway Parents, Le Répondeur Les Colocs Analyse, Articles Of Confederation Vs Constitution Worksheet Answer Key, Giant German Rottweiler, Eden Riegel Net Worth, How Do I Find My Wpa2 Password On My Iphone Hotspot, Used Single Jet Ski Trailer, Nancy Pelosi Children, How Do You Break The Piggy Bank On Trivia Crack 2, Atem Television Studio Hd Manual,