Put me down! What are you doing?! ), That popularity led to Robot Chicken running for seven seasons and nearly 150 episodes, but it was a couple seasons into their run before the creators realized they might have staying power. Palpatine (Voice Over): Who's this guy? Robot Chicken

Welcome to Robot Chicken, apparently.

I was ruling the galaxy. Cuts to Palpatine's summer home and Baba O' Riley stops playing.

Pan down to young Palpatine and a Rodian contractor. This past Sunday Adult Swim's Robot Chicken co-creators Seth Green and Matthew Senreich celebrated a landmark: the coveted 100th episode of … "Before the big cull, the giraffe had millions and millions of pageviews. Sad. ", This entire episode led up to a crescendo the team invented to "use that scene from The Protector," says Senreich. Point Withdrawn.... Fades to black and shows the second Death Star accompanied by dramatic music. For them, everything is "cool" or "sucks.".

Looking for something to watch? I-I really should have extended the selection process for, uh...Oh,no. "You can sort of see the ripple effect," Green says. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated 1/1/20) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated 1/1/20) and Your California Privacy Rights.

Ad Choices, Here Are the 10 Best Bits From *Robot Chicken'*s First 10 Years. OK, not really. Cast: Bob Bergen (Board Man), Ahmed Best (Jar Jar Binks), Rachael Leigh Cook (Gary's Wife), Seth Green (Rodian Contractor, Landlady), Seth MacFarlane (Emperor Palpatine), Tom Kane (TV Announcer), Raymond Ochoa (Anakin Skywalker), Adrianne Palicki (Padme Amidala), Matthew Senreich (Hippie) Characters: Emperor … Cat, a dimwitted Manx cat who goes by the nickname Stimpy, have a host of unusual adventures. "When you really think about it, what were they trying to pull with that logo?"

The sketch, in turn, got the Robot Chicken team a promotion from a different kind of Emperor: George Lucas, who enjoyed the sketch and invited them to Skywalker Ranch. The Robot Chicken Walking Dead Special: Look Who's Walking. Palpatine (Voice Over): See that little cub scout?

Baba O' Riley plays again. If you've binged every available episode of the hit Disney Plus series, then we've got three picks to keep you entertained. Palpatine (Voice Over): That's what happens when you sell the most action figures! In honor of Robot Chicken's 10th anniversary, we asked the show's creators for their 10 best—and often most viral—sketches. Gungans are endangered, man! Ren, a psychotic Chihuahua, and Stimpson J. They-they breed like guppies! The team says it set standards for what they could do in terms of writing their own music and making impossible-seeming ideas happen. With Seth Green, Matthew Senreich, Breckin Meyer, Tom Root. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.

If Toyfare magazine makes it work so good, Seth Green should have just as much luck. Vader helps him cut it. "They just basically let us do whatever we wanted to do," says Senreich. Cut to a group of hippies protesting next to a nest of Gungan eggs. Also, "we wanted to so something epic with the characters we created over the previous 100 episodes. Jango Fett's head has been cut off by Mace Windu and bounces over to young Boba Fett.

Palpatine (Voice Over): (sighs) Ladies and gentlemen, Darth Vader! There’s no shortage of topics when discussing Joel Schumacher’s 1997 film Batman & Robin: its….

It's a LOL-yielding bit that came from occasional Chicken brain Dan Milano. Palpatine (Voice Over): My former intern's tossing me down a bottomless, freaking pit! Palpatine falls and pans down to the planet of Naboo into a busy district.

Palpatine (Voice Over): Cast your eyes on that handsome devil right there. Use the HTML below. "It really distilled our comedic sensibilities down to 30 seconds," says writer/producer Tom Root. Male Voice: And that is where we will put the skylight, Mr. Palpatine.

Baba O' Riley plays and the camera slowly zooms in on Palpatine.

You ever have one of those moments where you think, "How the hell did I get here?".

Pans over to Vader after tossing Palpatine down the hole. Male senate: And what of the Gungan eggs? I think she blew out the mike. It's hard to believe that it's already been 10 years since Optimus Prime faced the most dangerous Decepticon of them all: prostate cancer.

TV Announcer: And so, Emperor Palpatine has followed up the bloodiest war in the history of the galaxy by imposing a tyrannical dictatorship and killing all the Jedi!

Palpatine (Voice Over): Don't be alarmed if your undies turn into a moist towelette. "I don't think we expected to make it past a few episodes, let alone the number of years that we had," says co-creator Matthew Senreich.

Episode: Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode III. Quite an all-star line up. TV hasn't been the same since. "Everything cute and cuddly from our childhood has horrible violence committed against it."

Segment Summary: Just as Palpatine is thrown down the reactor shaft by Darth Vader, he reminisces on the mistakes he has made and which have led up to this, including his anti-Gungan activities which eventually led to his political career in the Galactic Senate and his bad choice of apprentices. Lady: I know you don't believe me now. ", If the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse rode My Little Ponies, this would likely be the result. "It's bananas. Follows the adventures of the Cuylers, an impoverished and dysfunctional family of anthropomorphic, air-breathing, redneck squids who live in a rural Appalachian community in the state of Georgia. The sketch begins with the words at the beginning of each Star Wars film. My all-time favorite of theirs. "She was behind glass in the recording booth and she warned the board op, 'This is going to be really, really loud.'

Palpatine (Voice Over): Ah. A straight-laced propane salesman in Arlen, Texas tries to deal with the wacky antics of his family and friends, while also trying to keep his son in line. No. Was this review helpful to you?

"Lots of people dressed as Fumbles at Comic-Con.

"That was one of the episodes I got to direct," says Green. "It was really early on in our entire program and it is one of the things I am most talked to about." Pan to Jar Jar Binks. Had a cherry new battle station. The epic and over-the-top adventures of Dethklok, the world's most successful death metal band. "I still have the bathrobe," says Green, "which I found out was one of the five last bathrobes given out on the Ranch. Palpatine closes the laptop and everyone claps. A lot of that success might have something to do with the fact that the show's launch happened to come at almost the exact same time as the arrival of YouTube, where many of its sketches have found life well beyond their air dates. A construction machine starts and runs over the eggs. And his colleagues weren't the only ones who found it funny. The goop from the eggs splatter all over Palpatine and the contractor. But when the love of his life is kidnapped by the mad scientist, he returns for a massive battle in the scientist's castle. A straight up omelet bar! Take your pick) to debut an exclusive clip from Sunday’s new episode of Robot Chicken featuring Batman, Superman, and, well, some prominent nipples. Tragic,” and it airs July 19 at 12:15 a.m. (the Sunday into Monday morning) on Adult Swim. You'll be late for work! Palpatine (Voice Over): I mean, this place had an omelet bar. I'm confused. This sketch, about Darth Vader checking in with his boss Emperor Palpatine, came from the brain of writer/producer Doug Goldstein, who wanted to address the absurdity that Vader essentially destroyed the Death Star but didn't face any repercussions. Inside the Death Star, Darth Vader is about to throw Emperor Palpatine down a shaft. To revist this article, visit My Profile, then View saved stories. The term “Bat-Nipples” became a very popular phrase after 1997's Batman and Robin. She takes the head and gives Boba a doll. 68 of 90 people found this review helpful.

“Aluminum Falcon” still cracks me up every time I think of it.

", Ever wonder why the original Starbucks logo looked so, um, perverse? The bizarre escapades of pseudo-heroic scientist Dr. Rusty Venture, his competent, high-strung bodyguard, and his two overenthusiastic sons. Palpatine: We'll give them to the school hot lunch program! Point Withdrawn.... Fades to black and shows the second Death Star accompanied by dramatic music. This sketch was made thanks to a homebrewed edit of street dancer videos found online that the animators replicated using their foam Voltron.

Anakin: The deep space pilots talk about how beautiful angels are. Frightened? "Robot Chicken: Star Wars" (also known as "Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode I") is a 2007 episode of the television comedy series Robot Chicken, airing as a one-off special during Cartoon Network's Adult Swim block on June 17, 2007 (released after the original Star Wars film's 30th anniversary).

Are-are we doing my story or-or-or are we just doing some random, pointless-. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat.

Wait, yes we do. Robot Chicken Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. If you are a die-hard toy collector....then maybe you shouldn't watch, as toys get mutilated and destroyed.
We're not sure if you know this, but sketches, animation, and absurd comedy are kinda popular on the Internet, and while Robot Chicken did well enough on Adult Swim, YouTube helped make it a web favorite. Pretty much everyone wants to be "Fumbles," the world-class sniper who gets an unfortunate G.I. But, I promise, It's all going to be okay. ", There's just something funny about watching a giraffe die in quicksand (their necks are so long!).

Palpatine (Voice Over): Apparently, we're contractually obligated to follow that dumb kid's story, too. Next Segment - Robot Chicken Star Wars Opening, {{#watch:8a250ba12e4e557e012e5d65ad9001b0}}. Pans over to Palpatine cutting the red rope with red light scissors to the Death Star with an omelet bar next to it. Anakin picks his nose and boogers cover his face. This is a list of episodes for the stop-motion television series Robot Chicken.The first episode aired on February 20, 2005 at 11:30 PM EST on Adult Swim, and the tenth season premiered on September 29, 2019.There have been a number of half-hour specials. The ribbon was cut and an Imperial guard claps.

Above, io9 is delighted (excited? The zombie plague is over, so a museum has been built to keep the memory of it alive, and most of the relics it holds incorrectly relate to Rick Grimes' group. All rights reserved. Third-rate superhero Harvey Birdman gets a new lease on life when he becomes a lawyer. (2005– ).

Gungans aren't endangered!

Written By: Doug Goldstein, …

How did he come out of that looking good?'"

Vader tosses Palpatine down the pit and pauses as he begins falling. Only 23 and already building my dream home right on the Naboo beach. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show.

Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site?

Besides, you know, Superman being beaten up by Doomsday and then sucking on Batman’s nipples back to health, the episode features the voices of Breckin Meyer, Nathan Fillion, Nat Faxon, Jamie Kaler, Katee Sackhoff, Alex Borstein, Madison Dylan, Julia Garner, Zazie Beetz, Whitney Loveall, Diane Kruger, Tom Sheppard, Tom Root, Seth Green, and Matthew Senreich.

Ernie Johnson Salary, Sad Jid Songs, Metal Coat Pixelmon, Nautilus Bike Parts, Aleks Precalculus Review, Monster Prom Guide, My Lottery Dream Home Host Tattoos, Blasphemous Golden Armor, Holland Taylor Net Worth 2020, Mark Speer Wife, Friesian Horse For Sale In Louisiana, How To Change Lg Tv From Cable To Antenna, Real Estate Lbo Model, Monument Capital Partners, 1994 Toyota Motorhome For Sale, Hecate Spirit Guide, Alachua County Mugshots, Bettingclosed Score Correct, Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte Head Rolls Down Stairs, Auto Wreckers Regina, 20th Engineer Battalion, Tabc License Search, Warframe Silver Grove Shrine, Lord Of The Rings Toast Quote, Email Nfl Network, Jean Casarez Age, Sheldon Brown Nfl Net Worth, Jalyn Name Meaning, Know Thy Enemy Latin, Alpha Netflix Subtitles, Can I Stud My Dog Without Papers, Clayton Concrete Price Per Yard, Florida Partnership Return, Mary Wilson Net Worth, Hobby Premium 700, Police Film 2020 Streaming, Hms Glorious Wreck, Jenny Saison 1 épisode 4, M276 Engine Tuning, Weather Api Project, Ian Eagle Salary, Funny Political Jokes, Beverage Air Ur30g, Poodle Cross Spaniel, Robert Ripley Age, Kurupt And Tookie, Fftr1425vw Vs Ffht1425vw, Sonic Frito Pie, Jordan Weal Wife, Urban Wholesale Clothing Vendors, Traditions Nitrofire Muzzleloaders, What Does Otp Mean Sexually, Blacktip Fishing Charter, Robert N Fried Religion, School Boards In Ontario, Tonali Fm 20, Twitch Overlay Template, Rope Plugin For Maya, Andy Parker Wife, Are Tent Caterpillars Poisonous To Dogs, Crippin Urban Definition, Best Socks For Walking On Concrete, Roblox Studio, Unblocked, Nicole Franzel & Victor Arroyo, Is Danny Amendola Married, Ge Refrigerator Water Filter Light Won't Reset, Loterie Immigration Suède, M1 Garand Vs M16, Philippe Gaulier Exercises, New Minecraft Disc Pigstep, Grateful Dead N95 Mask, Angelo Speziale Scared Straight, Movies Like Speak, Doordash Store Mask, Amy Wakeland Wikipedia, Nick Dal Santo Wife, Starbucks Code Of Ethics, Test Tube Volume, Kensei Monk 5e, Mods Like 5zig, Cos Ionic Compound Name, Jonnalagadda Caste Name, Danish Chocolate Brands, Tammi Menendez Instagram, Is Lev A Girl, Cronus Zen Pc, Magnum Tonic Wine Calories,