Dwight has locked us all in the office to teach us how to survive a fire, and it's just absolute mayhem from start to finish. It was like a domino effect. In honor of the 15th anniversary of "The Office," Jenna Fischer and Angela Kinsey shared their all-time favorite cold open from the NBC show. "I'll never forget all of our shock and surprise when it happened and what it was like on set when the ball popped and Rainn went flying.

One's when we did the lip dub, which was kind of similar because it was so fun whenever we got to break out and do something that required choreography, timing, and rehearsal.". "Hands down for me is the fire drill, but so that we're not the same, two things sprung to mind.

", "Save Bandit!" Read our full story with Fischer and Kinsey here. Better Business Bureau Accredited Business. Details Caption: “tv pg” Duration: 13.413 sec Dimensions: 497x280 Created: 11/6/2014, 4:57:50 PM

Mashable, MashBash and Mashable House are among the federally registered trademarks of Ziff Davis, LLC and may not be used by third parties without explicit permission.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. If you buy something through links on our site, Mashable may earn an affiliate commission.

I think one of the things I love about it is how we captured what was basically a blooper — with the fitness orb popping — and we kept it in," Fischer, who's partial to any cold open that includes a Jim prank, said.

So in honor of the show's 15th anniversary, let us all rewatch the mayhem unfold. Everything about that opening we rehearsed with our camera operators and our crew, and it was like learning a really intricate dance.

"[Stress Relief] was gonna be mine!" The two also reflected on some of the show's most memorable moments, and shared their favorite cold opens of the series.

HuffPost is part of Verizon Media. We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Watch Queue Queue That was not planned.".

", Kinsey went on to explain that the cold open also featured an accidentally brilliant blooper. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. Fischer said before thoughtfully throwing out two other noteworthy favorites. Fans can watch The Office now on Netflix. "How many times do you go to work and throw an enormous cat through the ceiling?

Powered by its own proprietary technology, Mashable is the go-to source for tech, digital culture and entertainment content for its dedicated and influential audience around the globe.

she exclaimed with a laugh.

SEE ALSO: John Krasinski couldn't stop laughing when filming this episode of 'The Office' with Steve Carell, "I know my favorite cold open," Kinsey said during a phone interview without taking a beat to think.

To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. To this day I can't watch the "Stress Relief" cold open without experiencing the kind of laughter that makes my body bounce up and down and tears leak from the corners of my eyes. "We ran into Randall [Einhorn, one of the show's camera operators] on accident and he fell over with the camera, did sort of a somersault, and just kept going. 'The Office' Kicks Off Season 7 With A Lip-Dub (VIDEO) We're all excited to see what season seven of "The Office" will bring, and this video just got us even more pumped.

On 'action' every single little thing had to happen. ©2020

We disintegrated into laughter.". We left it in. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

NBC© The Office Season Seven Lip Dub Sorry for the poor quality. To celebrate The Office's milestone anniversary, former co-stars Jenna Fischer (Pam Beesly) and Angela Kinsey (Angela Martin) spoke with Mashable about the show's enduring legacy, a potential reboot, and their new podcast, Office Ladies.

Mashable, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

is a global, multi-platform media and entertainment company. spoke with Mashable about the show's enduring legacy, John Krasinski couldn't stop laughing when filming this episode of 'The Office' with Steve Carell, 13 shows you can binge in one day if you need a distraction, Gillian Jacobs and John Gallagher Jr. play 'Sorry, Bye', Netflix's extravagant 'Bridgerton' teaser looks like Georgian 'Gossip Girl' (perfect), Dave Chappelle will host the first post-election 'Saturday Night Live' (again). It's been 15 years since the pilot of The Office aired on NBC (March 24, 2005), and after all this time the show remains one of the greatest comedies in television history.

"But having just rewatched the show I have this huge appreciation for the fitness orb cold open [Season 2, Episode 8]. We're using cookies to improve your experience. Watch Queue Queue.

All products featured here are independently selected by our editors and writers.

Youtube recommended that I edit it and this is what happened. This video is unavailable. "I will never ever forget watching the fire drill cold open in the 'Stress Relief' episode [Season 5, Episode 14].

Gta 5 Vampire, Pubg Player Stats, Always True To You In My Fashion Audition Cut, Which Of The Following Was Not A Weakness Of The Articles Of Confederation, Marine Ocs Cell Phone, Tony Decople Ex Wife, Hugh Mccoll Children, Lca Stock Merger, David Castaneda Age, Matthew Mcconaughey Height Cm, Greg Vanney Salary, Blue Paper Steel, Charlie Mcavoy Family, Priest Manhwa Unfinished, Ace Gangster Unblocked Games For Peasants, Cotton Candy Blizzard Calories, How Did Brittany From Intervention Died, Used Longboard Surfboard, Matt Wordsworth Family, Doris Burke Children, Fortnite Gg Map, The Untouchables Season 4 Episode 26, Romney Tree Actress, Pokemon Sword And Shield Cynthia, 65 Inch Tall Refrigerator Counter Depth, Milk And Club Soda For Kidney Stones, Palomino Color Paint, Maltesers Costco Price, $150 No Deposit Bonus Codes 2020, Yanni's Greek Restaurant Daughter Tariya, Let's Play Webtoon, Burger King Whopper No Bun Nutrition, Flammkuchen Pizza Game, Living In Aruba, Funny Question Paper Instructions, Bmw Transmission Failsafe Reset, Usps Bathroom Breaks, Wet Donny Meaning, The Blackout Vf, Charles Chamberlain Aa, Instagram Bikini Girl, Double Vision Test Online, Kids Makeup Kit, True Temper Amt Black Onyx, What Happens If You Swallow Plastic Wrap, Raven Lyn Height,