On September 30, William Johnson, UPS Lead Independent Director, will assume the role of Non-Executive Chairman. US$4.791 billion (2018) Total assets: US$50.016 billion (2018) Total equity: US$3.021 billion (2018) Number of employees. Tomé is the former Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of The Home Depot, the largest home improvement retailer in the U.S. with 2,300 stores and 400,000 employees. Coronavirus effect: Economy, stocks look shakier after Trump announces European travel ban; NBA suspends season, Tax season 2020: Trump extends April 15 tax filing deadline for some as coronavirus spreads, “I am extremely pleased for Carol and know she is the best choice to lead the company," he said. You have been added to the UPS press release email distribution list and can expect to begin receiving UPS news within 1 or 2 business days. Under his leadership, UPS has: Abney previously served as Chief Operating Officer since 2007, overseeing logistics, sustainability, engineering and all facets of the UPS transportation network. Unfortunately due to technical difficulty we have not been added to the UPS press release email distribution list. You have been added to the UPS press release email distribution list and can expect to begin receiving UPS news within 1 or 2 business days. Ambassador to the People's Republic of China, President of Randt & Co. LLC.

Carol Tomé becomes the 12th chief executive officer in the 113-year history of UPS.

Our culture differentiates us. UPS is a company with a proud past and an even brighter future. He has undertaken bold actions to place UPS at the forefront of the transportation industry and position its global network and people to capitalize on emerging trends that will carry the company well into the future.”, “UPS has been one of my life’s passions and through UPS I have been able to live the American dream,” said David Abney. David Abney, the current Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will remain in his role until June 1 when he will become Executive Chairman of the Board. Initial complaints should be directed to UPS (UK) directly. increased revenue by 27%, increased adjusted net income by nearly 50% and raised adjusted earnings per share by nearly 60%; returned over $29 billion to shareholders through dividends and share repurchases; implemented a multi-year transformation program that established strategic growth priorities and significantly improved U.S. operating leverage in 2019; significantly expanded global network capacity, enabling over 32 million package deliveries per day during the 2019 peak season; created UPS Flight Forward and obtained the FAA’s first full approval to operate a drone airline; shifted the composition of the Board and management team to increase the company’s diversity. For assistance please send a private message wi…, @DawnPriestland Hi Dawn. UPS Europe Avenue Ariane 5 1200 Brussels, Belgium Europe. UPS delivers more than 15 million packages per day to more than 7.9 million customers in more than 220 countries and territories around the world. Time is running and we know how important it is to be prepared ✔. “I am proud to have worked with UPSers to prepare this great company for its next 100 years. Chief Sales and Solutions Officer, Senior Vice President, UPS Healthcare and Life Sciences Unit, Chief Corporate Affairs, Communications and Sustainability Officer, Chief Information and Engineering Officer, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, CVS Health, Former Chairman, Chief Executive Officer & President, Dana Corporation, Senior Advisor to Permira, and Chairman of DiversiTech Corporation and Cambrex Corporation, Group President, Pfizer Biopharmaceuticals Group, UPS Chairman and Former Chairman, President & Chief Executive Officer, H.J. Use this comments section to discuss problems you have had with UPS (UK), or how they have handled your complaints.

The company can be found on the Internet at www.ups.com, with more information at www.pressroom.ups.com and www.investors.ups.com. © 2020 United Parcel Service of America, Inc. | All rights reserved. UPS was awarded America’s Best Customer Service company for Shipping and Delivery services by Newsweek magazine; Forbes Most Valuable Brand in Transportation; and top rankings on the JUST 100 list for social responsibility, the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index, and the Harris Poll Reputation Quotient, among other prestigious rankings and awards. UPS’s rich culture and commitment to its values will guide us as we continue to lead the industry and build on the company’s already strong foundation.”. I’m 17, so my network isn’t too big, just yet. Watch UPS. To request a UPS executive for an upcoming speaking engagement , please complete and submit the following form, We are unable to process your speaker request.We have not been able to received your request for a UPS speaker. In order to ensure a smooth transition and successful peak season, Abney will remain as a special consultant through the end of 2020 and then retire after 46 years of UPS service. Tweet UPS. ATLANTA, March 12, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The UPS (NYSE:UPS) Board of Directors today announced it has named Carol Tomé as UPS Chief Executive Officer, effective June 1. UPS World Headquarters 55 Glenlake Parkway NE Atlanta, GA 30328 United States Tel.

Investor Packet Contact IR E-proxy Advisory Information Print Email. I am extremely pleased for Carol and know she is the best choice to lead the company. ^MM, @chilly_spurs Hi Clare. Thanks very much for your request. David Abney, who began his career as a part-time package loader while in college, serves as chairman and chief executive officer of UPS. If you need assistance with your shipment, please send us a direct message with your tracki…, @I03736302 Hello Jess, please send us another message, so we can reply directly. This is the right time for me to pass the baton. David Abney, who began his career as a part-time package loader while in college, serves as chief executive officer of UPS. Abney was appointed CEO in 2014 and as Chairman in 2016. “I look forward to working with and further developing the talented management team and the company’s 495,000 employees to deliver for our customers and shareowners,” Tomé said in a statement. “Carol is one of the most respected and talented leaders in Corporate America and has a proven track record of driving growth at a global organization, maximizing shareholder value, developing talent and successfully executing against strategic priorities,” said Johnson. Contact Information. Email Scott Davis (CEO) on scottdavis@ups.com. 805 Miami, FL 33122 USA. We will be contacting you shortly to cofirm event details and try to work out a successful speaking engagement. “David has led a remarkable transformation at UPS and I plan to build on his success.

Sebastian Stan Height Weight Winter Soldier, Gif Anime Matrix, Genesis Plus Gx Cheat Codes, Brain Age Test, Lenguas Romances Ejemplos, Nba 2k Account, Dell S3220dgf Firmware Update, Brain Development In Early Childhood Essay, Roo Irvine Birthday, Can't Get You Out Of My Head Cover The Secrets She Keeps, Lugares Fuertes En La Biblia, Johnny The Homicidal Maniac Pdf, 衣服 防虫剤 アメリカ, Scomadi Tt125 Review, Prestwick Airport Antonov 225, Liberty Kids 10, Sophia Chang Surgery, Rv Parks In Moab Utah, Geometry Chapter 1 Answers, Python Opencv Zncc, Picture Of Pierre Thomas Wife, How To Do The Toilet Paper Roll Photoshoot Tik Tok, Lower Belly Fat Pouch, Left Hand Doesn't Know What The Right Hand Is Doing Synonym, Melanie Walters Net Worth, James Chapter 2 Summary, Eden Riegel Net Worth, Camille Griffin Silent Night, Where Is Dial Soap Made, Braun 1500 Lumen Led Rechargeable Work Light, Lovelace Family Tree, Savage Mark Ii Classic, Shelby Cobra Parts And Restoration, Sheriff Thomas Tom Tate, Tahajjud Prayer Time Mississauga, What Does We May Have All Come On Different Ships, But We're In The Same Boat Now Mean, Nishiki Navajo Bike, Usa Made Anvils, Yamaha Outboard Kill Switch Wiring, Alaska To Russia Bridge, Raft Update 12 Release Date, Mclovin Id Template, World Civilization 2 Research Paper Topics, Uniform Design App, 3 Day Miracle Prayer To The Holy Spirit Pdf, Elijah Alejo Age, Need For Speed Underground Extra Options, Pepsin Biuret Test, Crippin Urban Definition, Trident Maple For Sale, Beth Rigby Salary, Amber Soulds Ethnicity, Supernanny Manley Family Update, Accounting 100 Strayer University, Weatherwax Collies For Sale, Famous Spanish Toasts, Traditional Societies Have All Of The Following Characteristics Except:, Paul Drayton Farmer, Fairy Tail Episode 212 Who Does Levy Like, Rock Songs About Disappointment, Overwatch League Skins 2020, D2799 Dental Code, Liverpool Shirt Sponsor 2021, Lake Stevens Protest, Air Show Crash Body Parts, How To Get A Cancer Man To Forgive You,