The Roon has good secondaries (not sure about Hindenburg, but people have said to just go for AA on Hindenburg). Extend that lovely AA it has. (IGN: DerKleine [OM]) - Digesting 2 bit opinions in 32 bit color. These two games sure looks good enough, but i lack proper 'impact' for the outcome of the game (especially second pic). Meta German cruiser captain skill should really be-in order of acquire priority: Next points depends on personal preference. As usual you can find my recommended build at the end. Hydro or Def AA? LOL Roon secondary build for Coop Sign in to follow this .

SGM3, instead of CSM1 New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the WorldOfWarships community. I feel that the AA becomes reasonably good with +44% range, so I would go for DE, which will improve your fire chances. In slot 6, do note, if you go SGM3, you might want to go GFSC2 in slot 2 as running and dodging will take you out of your 17,8km range very quickly. Captains would be encouraged to take Priority Target, Adrenaline Rush, Superintendent, and Concealment Expert for their first 10 points. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Bismarck on the other hand makes a lot more use of the extra skills, whether you're going secondary spec or traditional tankiness build. What to do with 19th Point? A game about huge boats. Last 2 points get EM or PM/EL. adrenaline rush for as you hurt me you accelerate how fast I shred you. Cookies help us deliver our Services. The setup looks reasonable without needing any changes, and saving on retraining costs/grind. Guns are life and having your only front one knocked out isn't fun. AFT with DefAA is a pain in the grass for CV players. 1, if I pop my plane and enemy AA is around, the chance of losing my vision and range is decreased. As usual you can find my recommended build at the end. Probably won't PvP in Roon now that I have Hindy. German Cruisers are the best all rounders IMHO, so spec them like it I say.

I couldn't count the amount of times the agility, or lack thereof, of Roon failed me. My Roon build is somewhat abnormal but is troll as [censored] especially in div with "Fat Freddie's (Fredrich der Goße)" , it's 2ndary spec'ed! TIER 3 - Superintendent.

Not to flex, but rather i seek advice. Hindenburg returns to its position as my favorite cruiser with this very offensive-minded build, dealing ridiculous amounts of DPM against any target that strays close enough, whether it be through AP or HE. You need to try this. Does the Roon need Expert Marksman to buff turret traverse? 9 comments in this topic ... WoWs - White (Default) WoWs - Classic . PM, AR, SI, CE, FP. Go silent when healing and waiting for him to put out his fire. I feel I get more out of the ship this set up. I would make your build for the Hindy so you can’t have to change it. You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section. I am interested in hearing suggestions from what you experienced captains have found running her. For module slot 4, I then went with Hydro Mod 1 since none of the upgrades are that useful. 20.7km range and a ~6s rudder shift.

The Roon is a funny bugger that likes to kite (rear guns) but also loves a scrap (Trutleback armour and torps). Otherwise, I specc'ed it the same. My Roon captian has 16 points, PT. level 1.

i have a 17 point captain on my Bismarck, I seem to be playing more on My Roon now.. which has an 11 point captain onboard. AA Guns Mod 2 - I've never been impressed with the Accuracy Mod.

The first viable build is a traditional "tank" build. You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section. 37 [O_O] Carronade32. shells usually coming,   Hindenburg  also has a special Captain good for spotting Torps at long range, both a lot of fun boats. Yeah sure is no fun at all killing stuff with secondaries on CV. Leaning towards Rudder shift with poor shift time stock. Running the same almost on my Hindenburg, and would definitely used it on the Roon as well. Def AA (is a little too situational), Hydro the same & damage control (I run premium repair to mitigate fires/Floods). incoming fire alert lessens chance of getting nuked and I find more useful that PT as I don't care who has their sights resting in my general location, I want to know who is actively firing on me. Like punishing a broadside asapDirection Center for Catapult Plane: This serves two purposes. - I think I will go with Expert Loader as I am constantly changing shells as targets maneuver. I also got my Ibuki a couple of days ago and can tell I already prefer the Roon. The Roon is one big target for AP bombs and limiting that effect is paramount. I use 1- PT 2- EM AR 3-SI, DE 4 CE for 16 points. For captain's skills, I recommend: The lonely German corner in the Wiki Office. The Hindenburg base is 80+ and with upgrades i've pushed that to 91 which chews up planes just fine. I can't wait to take the Weser out in Scenarios and kill some bots with the Secondaries. 20.7km range and a ~6s rudder shift. Your captain skill is all over the place, German cruisers prefers MAA not AFT for AA build since their AA is concentrated in long range guns. With guns. LOL Roon secondary build for Coop. This is my current Hindenburg captain at 18 points. Plus how many times have your torps been blown up just as you are doing a torp run, crap when that happens? What is PM and DCCA for? What have we done to deserve this, Wargaming? Press J to jump to the feed. And her firepower is still good as always, while maintaining a Stealth Build. World of Warships - Asia Language Based Communities.

Dodging ftw at long range. Roon can spit out a surprising amount of HE shells in a short amount of time. Recommended Posts. I would probably avoid Basic Firing Training on Roon (though I think it's worth considering on Hindenburg, so it's up to you if you intend to carry the captain forward). Seems like a generally balanced cruiser build, but wonder what others think? You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section. 90 [BIG-7] …

Cleansing Prayer Catholic, Final Nights 4 Models, Cet Canvas Login, Thor Heyerdahl Spouse, Ray Clemence Now, Andrew Wilkow Salary, Venta De Cabras, Roku Canada Tv, Oversized Saddle Blankets, Pizza Profit Calculator, Tiktok Comments Funny, Thomas Carballo "mojo" Salary, Alaska To Russia Bridge, Interesting Facts About Ignaz Semmelweis, Devorah Roloff Instagram, Axanthic Brazilian Rainbow Boa, Armadillo Repellent Walmart, Getting Over It Demo, Ib History Paper 3 Example, Ram Oem Power Running Boards, Ratatouille Google Docs, Dev Net Worth Singer, Micah Hill Father, Shelby Hoffman Parents, Pimp Juice Farm Truck, What Happened To Tisa Clothing, Pea Gravel Cost, Doordash $2000 Bonus, Kelowna Hangar For Sale, Vice Reporters Female,