Gwen Stefani) - Blake Shelton, I Hope (feat. Charlie Puth) - Gabby Barrett. Music video. She knows her kids don’t deserve this kind of pain, and just that fact is enough to rip her insides out. It isn’t fair..but she has to find a way to pull it together, because moms are ‘Tough’ and that’s what they do for everyone in the home. The song is about a hardworking wife and mother who survives breast cancer, serving as an inspiration to her husband, who sings, "There was a time / Back before she was mine / When I thought I was tough.". The song is about a dedicated mother who receives the terrible news that she has breast cancer.
If you would like to opt out of browser push notifications, please refer to the following instructions specific to your device and browser: After the Pain, Craig Morgan Finds Joy in Life and Music on New Album. See Photos of Their Bel Air Vow Renewal, See All the Celebs Taking RV Trips This Summer, The Sweetest Photos of Princes Harry with Diana, From Empty Streets to Virtual Weddings: What Life Has Looked Like During the Coronavirus Pandemic. Acknowledgements: Photos/Products Affiliated, This blog post has been Digiproved © 2014 Barbara  (Tremblay) Cipak. Craig said that he and his wife are thankful to the people who were with them during the difficult times. It has extra beauty to it with a man singing about his wife doesn’t it? "It always feels good to get things done.". "I just refused to let anyone else finish it, because I felt like they were mine to finish. Nothing says a family vacation like an RV, Princess Diana died when Harry was just 12 years old, It's looked — and felt — like a whole different world as we've been social distancing and attempting to keep each other safe, Miss Georgia Teen USA Wants Others with Hearing Loss to 'Have a Room Full of People Clap for Them', Cher Is 'Not Going to Watch TV' on Election Night — but Will Be 'Jumping All Over' if Joe Biden Wins, Julianne Hough and Brooks Laich 'Don't Have the Same Vision for the Future,' Source Says, Too Faced Co-Founders Celebrate 25 Years of Marriage! [1], The song is about a hardworking wife and mother who survives breast cancer, serving as an inspiration to her husband, who sings, "There was a time / Back before she was mine / When I thought I was tough.". "When we were thinking about releasing this album at this time, [and] once the coronavirus hit, I did think about holding off. "I bike around the farm, I chase turkeys, I mess around in my garden, I read my Bible and I do all the things on my wife's to-do list that I just have never had time to do,” he said. Mom holds dad with incredible grace, and tells him, “honey, it’ll be ok, we’ll get through this, I’m still here, and I’m a fighter’. Introducing ... PEOPLE's Products Worth the Hype, How Country Singer Craig Morgan's Emotional New Song Helped Him Heal After His Teen Son's Tragic Death, Craig Morgan Releases Statement on Son Jerry’s Death: ‘The Loss Is the Hardest Thing We Have Had to Endure as a Family’. This fight will become the fight of not just her life, but of theirs as well. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Speaking to CMT Hot 20 Countdown host Cody Alan, Morgan … What an amazing song and a very talented young man. Focusing in on the importance of finding the good in the bad, the five new songs included on the 10-track album were written in the span of the past four years — four years that tested who Morgan was and what he stood for, both personally and professionally. Wow, there seems to no end to beautiful emotional songs that country artists share. Theme by SoloStream. Morgan knew what he had to do. Her love is what matters most.

Craig's friend, Blake Shelton , surprised him during the segment in a show of support.

The video for "Tough" premiered on June 4, 2007. Credit: He said that the loss of Jerry is the hardest thing that they have to undergo as a family. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Craig Morgan has so many powerful songs in country music. "There were days when I didn't want to write songs, but then there were days that felt really good and I was inspired and I could feel God's spirit telling me to get off my butt and be grateful," Morgan admitted about songwriting for his ninth studio album, which also includes remastered versions of some of Morgan's songs of the past. Learn how your comment data is processed. THE SONG is Called ‘TOUGH, by CRAIG MORGAN” This incredibly moving song written by Joe Leathers and Monty Criswell, and recorded by Craig Morgan, was released in 2007. But then, in March of 2020, coronavirus took hold of the world and gave everyone, even country music superstars, an unscheduled break. | Dad breaks down and cries tears he never knew lived in him. And while releasing an album during a pandemic may not have allowed for the celebration he once envisioned, the Tennessee native has found a multitude of ways to find joy in the unexpected. thanks Cynthia for dropping by again. Susan, sorry your mom had to go through this, had to be so difficult <3. We’re not sure why, but she seems to have all the answers, and we’re so glad to have a mom who knows so much. Your email address will not be published. This incredibly moving song written by Joe Leathers and Monty Criswell, and recorded by Craig Morgan, was released in 2007.
From scraped knees to broken hearts, mom is where we gather our strength. A year and a half ago, Morgan … Craig Morgan's daughter, Alexandra, walked down the aisle on Saturday (May 19), as Craig and wife Karen gave her away to groom Ryan Beaird, Craig's publicist confirms to CountryWeekly.com. Nate Griffin. Now I know who sings it and I’ll look up more of his music. Thanks for checking out the page Dawn. ", RELATED: Craig Morgan Releases Statement on Son Jerry’s Death: ‘The Loss Is the Hardest Thing We Have Had to Endure as a Family’. Craig Morgan accepts his calling to perform “The Father, My Son, and the Holy Ghost,” even when the pain feels too much to bear.. But he never ended up finishing those steps. Tags: Country Songs about Illness, Country Songs about Toughness, Craig Morgan. When we’re little, we look up to her as our guide; we’re just learning, and mom is our most beautiful teacher. How does she turn their world from a loving home of normalcy and safe routine into a storm of unknowingness, a world of fear? The importance of grasping the good things in life has not only become a priority in Morgan's day-to-day during these rather uncertain times, but also serves as the lyrical cornerstone of his new album God, Family, Country, which was released Friday. How does she tell her family?

So to finish those steps now is a good thing. The wedding took place at Montgomery Bell State Park in Burns, Tenn. One of those"“God things" happened the night Morgan met up with active-duty Army Airborne Rangers Justin Wright and Andrew Yacovone to write the summer anthem "Sippin' on the Simple Life." The multi-faceted Renaissance man proves it on his upcoming new studio album, aptly titled A Whole Lot More To Me, a record that furthers Morgan's reputation as one of the genre's most commanding vocalists. It was released in March 2007 as the second single from his album Little Bit of Life. Craig Morgan and his family were in the middle of putting together a reality show about their lives when their 19-year-old son Jerry died in a tragic boating accident in the summer of 2016. He wonders how she does it all….’ impressed’ is putting it mildly. The importance of grasping the good things in life has not only become a priority in the country singer's day-to-day during these rather uncertain times, but also serves as the lyrical cornerstone of his new album.

The country singer wrote a song following the tragedy, and performed it on The Kelly Clarkson Show. Mothers do tend to be real “tough” troopers that hold the entire family together in difficult times. Everyone gathers ’round for a family group hug, but it’s the most moving moment of everyone’s life; they know within their entire being that Mom truly is the toughest person they’ve ever known. "My wife had been begging me to finish it," Morgan, 55, said quietly during a recent interview with PEOPLE. In the summer of 2016, Craig Morgan buried his 19-year-old son Jerry on a hilltop cemetery on the grounds of his 600-acre farm. In the summer of 2016, Craig Morgan buried his 19-year-old son Jerry on a hilltop cemetery on the grounds of his 600-acre farm. The song is about a dedicated mother who receives the terrible news that she has breast cancer. Coyote Ugly Turns 20: Where Is the Cast Now? And while the Grand Ole Opry member awaits a time when he can get on the road to truly celebrate this masterpiece of an album, Morgan says he doesn't mind having a little more time to enjoy life's simple moments. Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more.

Kenworth K270 4x4, Medea Creative Response Essay, Benny Elias Net Worth, Kunekune Pig Weight, Akira Sushi Menu, Lanesboro Power Plant, Sonic Mania Plus Zip, Doc'' Scurlock Descendants, Sofyan Bey Bell's Palsy, John P Kee Children, Umbrella Academy Hazel Age, Cantos Adventistas Con Guitarra, Outdoor Shooting Range Temecula, Discussion Guide For The Day The World Came To Town, Barbara Hackett Illness, Solid Dish Soap, Salvage The Bones Esch And Manny, Rakshasudu Movie Watch Online Movierulz, Jack Quinn Brothers, Missoula Craigslist Pets, How To Play Wii Wads From Sd Card, High 5 Murders, April Rain Meaning, Idioma De Belice, Reading Plus Answers Level H, Black Magic Rum Vs Kraken, Brutal Io Unblocked Io Games, 1974 Dodge Colt, Msk Coupa Login, Custom Hydro Dip Film, Chlorothalonil Vs Copper, Crystal Stevie Nicks Lyrics, Bumble Bee Buzzing Sound, Toxic Masculinity Thesis Statement, Semi Pro Football Maryland, Does Nichkhun And Victoria Still Talk, Katie Featherston Net Worth, Begonia Rex Care, Pitch Perfect Beca And Jesse Pregnant, Is Julian Bliss Married, Starbound Console Commands God Mode, Gandel Family Net Worth, Tesla Gun G11, Oh Ji Ho Eun Bo Ah, Random Quotes That Make No Sense, Aics 3 Round Magazine, Green Eggs And Ham Essay, Nayla Name Meaning, Fta Satellite Channels, Interstellar Miller's Planet, Metabank Atm Fee, Moving Super Heavy Stones, Sydney Rae Bass Blog, May His Presence Go Before You And Behind You And Beside You Bible Verse, Sony Bravia A9g, Borax For Pet Urine,