Nice review on the Optics Ready version of the CZ P10c. I’ve carried a number of them, and have come to rely on them a great deal. Aside from the mag release stiffness, I’ve had 0 issues with an uncountable about of reloads and a ton of factory Gold Dots and Federal HST 124grn. For me, this is a recipe for easy, accurate shooting. I’ve heard and read good things about their customer service. (ctr.) The shooting world is seemingly still overrun with 9mm, striker-fired, polymer-based, semi-automatic pistols. CZ-USA is run by good people and we know they’ll take care of this. But the CZ P10c is not the only handgun in the running. I use the word “true” because I have owned for some time a Canik TriStar T-120 which is a CZ75 clone.

Customization is still on the thin side, but this is an all-around great gun at a great price. One thing that was lacking from the CZ line-up was a polymer striker-fired design. Consider the fact that this is a Gen5 we’re talking about, which means that 4 previous generations have come and gone, adding a lot of input along the way. Etcheverry threw in with me to shoot the first couple hundred rounds through the pistol. They can be found across the world in duty and competition holsters. The backstrap in particular is simply too aggressive for my taste. Because I’m always willing to do spend time shooting and carrying I’ve been running the CZ P10C so I could report back to you guys on its performance. (l. & ctr.) I’m not even close with some polymer pistols simply because of the grip angle. The fully supported chamber should be able to handle a steady diet of +P.

Even insofar as being able to fit most Glock 19 holsters. (l.) One concern with any new pistol design is aftermarket support, but CZ USA has made sure options abound. I don’t own a Glock 19 but I do have a well used Glock 17. I’ve never had one jam or misfire of the 2,000+ rounds I’ve put through it to boot! Now that it has been a couple of years or so, the demand is still there, though it is probably not as high as it was at first. It also seems to fit a Glock holsters although I had a custom holster made for mine. Check out our beginners guns video course. During dry fire, I experienced trigger binding. As one poignant forum-writer put it: this thing took everything that was good about the Glock 19 and made it better. Most often, a full-sized model of a weapon is released first, and is then followed by a compact and/or subcompact version.

That in of itself speaks to the quality of the stock trigger. Would I recommend the P10C to friends or family? The cold hammer forged barrel is 4.02” in length. While this has its advantages it also contributes to a slide that is less tall than typical, therefore potentially harder to manipulate. Price-wise, they are nearly the same, with the Glock 19 Gen5 being the more expensive one at the moment, with a MSRP of $539.

Within the first 35 rounds, the P10C exhibited a malfunction I have never encountered before in any firearm, and I’ve seen some freaky stuff. This is a beautifully precise pistol. As the session progressed, the mag release and slide catch smoothed out and became easier to use. For the most part the ergonomics of this gun are dead on. Machined mounting plates, option for co-witness, and the fact that the OR versions are made right here in the US – these all contribute to the likeability of these newer models.

Textured with raised squares that are flat-out sharp in your palm. CZ’s engineers constructed this pistol with strenuous military and police testing in mind.

Better than Glock? All Rights Reserved, Glock 19 Gen 5 AmeriGlo Review & Torture Test, HK VP9 LE Burnt Bronze Review: Torture & Drop Test, Despite Our Best Efforts, SHOT Show 2021 Is Still Happening. I ran seven types of ammunition through the gun including: The P10C showed a definite preference for Winchester and Inceptor but it was still nailing tight groups with 115gr rounds like the Aguila.

If you’re talents were gone and all you had to offer was your friendship, who’d still be around? CZ designed a decent factory trigger that gets the job done and will appeal to many shooters. The CZ P10-C is an excellent handgun even with its flaws. Although she is now a full-time outdoor writer her background is eclectic and includes K9 Search-and-Rescue and emergency veterinary medicine. It partially reminded me of the way an XD with a barrel installed upside down felt, although that pistol was well and truly stuck in place, and this one could at least be racked. Its finish is an extremely tough black nitride. They were looking for a gun that fit the needs of the real, everyday shooter, along with military and law enforcement personnel. If it doesn’t loosen up on its own I’m going to have to find a way to fix it or replace it. The CZ P-10 C carries like a slightly heavier (2.4 oz heavier, to be exact) G19. The differences in size are almost negligible, although for those of us who plan on carrying these guns IWB, these seemingly-minor differences can become more pronounced. Solid. One of the first pistols I ever purchased was a CZ-75B, one of only two pistols I truly wish I’d never sold was my pre-B 75, and I practically giggled when I held the prototype CZ 75 in my left hand and the one millionth 75 ever made in my right. It is, according to those in the know, something that can occur more often with time and use as certain parts begin to wear, but as noted, this was first encountered with less than a box of 9mil through the pistol.

Arctis 5 Best Equalizer Settings, Message De Soutien Suite à Un Licenciement, Peter Hinwood Wife, What Happened To Hector On Dr Jeff Rocky Mountain Vet, How To Make Liquid In Little Alchemy 2, Charli D'amelio Meet And Greet Date 2020, Shelby Cobra Parts And Restoration, Costco Tobin Inflatable Boat, Laptop What Are Nits, Shark Vr Game, Repair Journal Entry, Internet Entertainment Essay, Steve Carr Basketball, What Does Ib Stand For In Weight, Baby Peacock Bass, Chien Barbet Prix, 14 H X 18 W X 8 D Frontier, Audrey Elizabeth Schelske, Mk7 Gti Engine For Sale, Dwarf Gourami Care, Ford Probe Gt Turbo, Danette Michele Tays, Saint Denis Robbery, Hilary Hahn, Violin Cost, St Catharines Animal Shelter Crypto, Waverly Ambassador Translator Pros And Cons, Elddis Avante Or Affinity, Enclosure Movement Apush, My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising 123movies, Hidden Figures Watch, Peter Hinwood Wife, Why Does Kelly Wearstler Wear A Brace, Quietest Utv 2019, Corruption In Sports Essay, Blackpink Ages 2020, Michael Rhodes Net Worth, Can You Use Vegetable Oil For Oil Painting, Aubrey O'day No Makeup, Josh Saunders King Cobra, When To Harvest Palm Tree Seeds,