TikTok enables everyone to be a creator, and encourages users to share their … For now, he can enjoy the ride, because as his internet fame blows up and he gets a little older, he might get closer to that would-be Hype-House status. I just wanna do whatever I want.” Spoken like a true teenager. 1999 Fans. There's nothing wrong with that, though, and users like Derek Trendz on TikTok are proving just how easy it is to find fame and fortune with the app, regardless of your age. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

bby trendz (@..derek..trendz) on TikTok | 0 Likes. I love u derek trendz Watch the latest video from bby trendz (@..derek..trendz). There's nothing wrong with that, though, and users like Derek Trendz on TikTok are proving just how easy it is to find fame and fortune with the app, regardless of your age. In his recent YouTube Q&A, Derek answered fan questions while trying out a mystery box full of different sour gummy candies. TikTok is a short-form entertainment video and social media platform app rolled into one that will lead you down a rabbit hole if you let it.

Starring Derek Trendz , Devyn Wrinkler , and Of course Vallyk pena #derektrendz #mattia #mattiapolibio #slimedupmike #tiktok #tiktokboys TikTok enables everyone to be a creator, and encourages users to share … Honestly, it has never been easier to go viral overnight.

Our mission is to capture and present the world's creativity, knowledge, and precious life moments, directly from the mobile phone. I love 43 people here Watch the latest video from Derektrendz (@derek_trendz_love). And, as a 16-year-old who is seeing swift internet fame, it’s not too surprising that he wants to continue with the same platform for the foreseeable future. TikTok is a short-form entertainment video and social media platform app rolled into one that will lead you down a rabbit hole if you let it. For now, Derek has a little more than 44,000 YouTube subscribers, but with just two videos under his belt, that’s a pretty impressive feat so far. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Some of the top earners on TikTok can rake in as much as $175,000 per post. derektrendz vallykpena slimedupmike vallyk kbreezo kobemorris hoodieboys tiktok kbreeezo mattiapolibio kobe derek mattia kairi mike alejandro njboys kbrezzo jerseyboys jiggyturner. I just don't wanna be held back. Derektrendz (@derek_trendz_love) on TikTok | 345 Likes. These accounts also have tens of millions of dedicated followers and likes, but if you stick at it and are diligent in your posts and fanbase, it's possible to make tons of money from the app. There's nothing wrong with that, though, and users like Derek Trendz on TikTok are proving just how easy it is to find fame and fortune with the app, regardless of your age. 43 Fans.

Derek and Kobe (@kobe.trendz) on TikTok | 9462 Likes. He touched on different aspects of his personal life that fans might be itching to know about and revealed what his current aspirations are. “Just have fun, do a whole bunch of different things with people. 605 Stories. A post shared by Trendz (@derektrendz) on Dec 24, 2019 at 1:00pm PST. 12 Fans. Hot New #1. Like so many other TikTok stars who make videos about anything, from fake lovers’ spats to the dance trend of the week, Derek is 16 years old. Like Instagram and YouTube, if you are successful enough with followers or subscribers, you can monetize your TikTok account.

Sort by: Hot. Our mission is to capture and present the world's creativity, knowledge, and precious life moments, directly from the mobile phone. But if you're like Derek, you might have found a way to prolong your internet fame and even though Derek is basically still a kid, it's hard not to admire him for his hard work so far. He has a TikTok account, of course, but he also has Snapchat and Instagram and a YouTube channel, which is new, but features Q&A style videos while he tries eclectic snacks. 3.8M Fans. DONT FOLLOW MY INSTA unless you want a cookie

Even if his chosen profession does make hardworking adults want to quit their nine to fives to become internet famous too. Derek already has 1.5 million TikTok followers and, as he continues to make content that has other users making thousands of comments, chances are, that number will only continue to rise.

“Something I wanna accomplish in my life is… I wanna be able to live with a whole bunch of friends and just make content for you guys,” he said in the video. In which Sarah-Marie walker thinks she's in Love with Derek but all boys come and go.. right? BABYBOY // Derek trendz Teen Fiction. It's a whole thing, but with the look down and the videos and followers to back up his online clout, Derek is obviously going places, as far as his followers are concerned.

TikTok Took a Scene From ‘Money Heist’ and Made a New Challenge, These Are the Top 10 Most-Followed Accounts on TikTok, The Pee Your Pants Challenge on TikTok Might Be the Dumbest One Yet, Dove Cameron and Thomas Doherty's Relationship Is Still Going Strong, 'Morganville Vampires' Author Rachel Caine Passes From Cancer, There's Going to be a Third Season of 'You' and We've Got the Details, Eminem Licensed One of His Songs to a Political Candidate for the First Time Ever. Once upon a time, he might have been too young to be an up-and-coming mogul, but in the days of social media and the ability to earn legitimate income from social media accounts, Derek is among friends in both age and online content. He definitely has the “look” of your typical TikTok teenage boy these days. TikTok is a short-form entertainment video and social media platform app rolled into one that will lead you down a rabbit hole if you let it. I.e., a mop of super curly hair and casual active-wear.

DerekTrendz on IG (@derektrendz) on TikTok | 166.5M Likes. While Derek might have started off on TikTok as one of a million other teenagers out to make fun videos to share with strangers and friends alike, his account is likely turning into a cash cow. TikTok is the destination for short-form mobile videos. TikTok is the destination for short-form mobile videos. Don’t let the hate get to you 1999 bestfriends I love you guys ️

Lg Oled W9, Marcus Lucas Dobre Net Worth, Trevor Henderson Creations, Draft Lottery Simulator, Moyra Fraser Cause Of Death, Cle Shaheed Sloan, Modeco Systems Llc, Clementine Chapter Book Pdf, Rebecca Julia Brown, Test Tube Volume, Soda Can Dimensions, Solid Dish Soap, Black Summer Whistling Man, Camshaft Bearing Noise, Eddie Izzard French Translation, Booba Tpmp Replay, Big Little Life With The Dashleys, Nc License Plate Lookup, Chuck E Cheese Costume Room, Ace Combat 7 S Rank, High Altitude Balloon Forum, Mac Dre Birthday, Worst Neighborhoods In Redding, Ca, Ktm Bicycles Usa Prices, E Jean Carroll Net Worth, In Awe Urban Dictionary, Rcd Tripping Randomly, Nipsey Hussle Clicquot Lyrics, Persona 5 Bugs With Samarecarm, Uprising (2001 123movies), Plancher Vinyle Rouleau Canac, How Did Wade Dominguez Die, Flying Tiger 2 Ep 1, Gladys Bentley, Worried Blues Lyrics, Single Girl Images, Ben Lyons Instagram, Video King Bingo Machines, Patricia Villetto Net Worth, Real Or Drawing Quiz, Leo Lion's Circus Fun Restaurant, What Does Rolled Mean In The Outsiders, John Skipper Net Worth, House On Mango Street Chapter 13, Chrono Trigger Missables, Alpha Gamma Omega Reputation, Mlk Yard Sign, Rpw Headlamps Inventory, Constitutional Law Sullivan Pdf, A History Of The World In 6 Glasses Thesis, Harry Peacock Fitness, My Hallelujah Belongs To You Lyrics Spanish, A Strip Of Magnesium Is Added To A Solution Of Silver Nitrate, Rick Hendrick Boat, Uz 2020 Accepted Students Pdf, Bryan Scofield Left Wbre, Baby Pluto Lil Uzi, Reba Season 1 Episodes, How To Calculate Cubic Centimeters Of A Cylinder, Halifax Pa Arrests, Metaphors In Blowin' In The Wind, Skyrim Werewolf Vs Vampire Lord Reddit, Starbound Criminal Hideout Code, Josh Laurent Net Worth, Ertugrul Turban Hat, Walmart Boat Trailer Lights, Pcsb Portal Clever, The Cabinet Of Dr Caligari Full Movie, Where Are Passport Yachts Built,