Receive special offers and discounts via email. By 1996pontiac in forum Brakes/Suspension/Chassis, By 1996pontiac in forum General Tech Discussion, By gleivas in forum Brakes/Suspension/Chassis, By GeddyLee in forum Brakes/Suspension/Chassis, By 04gpking85 in forum Brakes/Suspension/Chassis, FE3 vs. FE4 Suspension - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums, KONI STRUT CARTRIDGE: TAURUS/TAURUS SHO/SABLE 86-95 (F) - 8641-1287 SPORT - DIRECT TUNING, KONI STRUT CARTRIDGE: TAURUS/TAURUS SHO/SABLE 6/92-95 (EXC.

You could contact any GM dealer, give service writer or parts guy your vin. Standard suspension. Fits Left or Right Side, Covers Rear Position Only. Can I buy FE4 struts and put them on or will I need to change my entire suspension? you could look at the window sticker for "all-season performance" or "summer performance" package, or you could look at the RPO codes in the trunk for Y42 and FE2, or Y43 and FE3. What is a FE3 or FE4 suspension?

Y42 and Y43 are the performance options. His ride is smoother that mine. Thanks guys, I actually checked the window sticker and I have the all-season tire package so I'm assuming I have FE2 suspension, have to check the tires/trunk: in the morning car is getting clear bra installed and tinted ..... FE2 = Glasses vibrate off your face when going over bumps. JavaScript is disabled. Every time my car is not used for a week or more the tires vibrate and shake the car for about 10 miles. I know this has been asked before so don't bash me guys, but how can I tell what suspension I have ? Fits Left or Right Side Include strut, coil spring, and top mount. Ins cos notify manufact of even minor damage, and manufacts love to save money. Service writers can also print out the service hist of the car, date of in-service, if it has extended warranty, if it has a blocked warranty, etc. Anyone noticed flat spotting with the Michelin Pilots HXMXM4? Include strut, coil spring, and top mount. The bilsteins found on the GXP's are a very good strut. Fits Left or Right Side. Fits Driver Side only. These are what are referred to as the FE4 suspension. If they're Michelin Pilot HXMXM4 then you have FE2, and if they're Michelin Pilot Sport, you have FE3. Two Kits Required Per Vehicle. Covers Left or Right Side.

Fits Police and Taxi models with 16 Inch Wheels. 2008 Black/Ebony CTS-4, Other(s): 2009 Wicked Solstice.

The colder it is they worse it is. Thanks '//support.suspension.parts/liveagent/scripts/track.js', Assuming nothing has been swapped since the car left the factory, look at the wheels and tires. I refer to it as an RPO report with complete descriptions. WGN) (R) - 8641-1323 SPORT - DIRECT TUNING, Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.3.2 (Lite).

function(e){ LiveAgent.createButton('676d6c05', e); }); 6255 South US Highway 281Stephenville, Texas 76401. Fits Passenger Side only. I have an 09 Non-Di with the performance collection .. Open your trunk, lift up the cover over the spare tire area, turn it over and you will see a label with all of the option content RPO's alphabetically listed.

He/she will run a VIS report. 16mm Inner Diameter. I have an 09 Non-Di with the performance collection .. Includes Strut, Coil Spring, and Top Mount. Thanks. It was lean and I replaced the O2 sensor but it is now misfiring at 2500 rpm. Don't be surprised to buy a fairly new used car, and you find that it has a blocked warranty. Problem solver bushing kit - 2 piece bushing allows easier installation. Impala, Monte Carlo. 12mm Inner Diameter. and How can you tell the differance. Will Only fit the v6 3.2L and 3.9 L Motors.

), Shipping Info During Covid-19 | Free Shipping Over $99, Front Lower Control Arm Bushing - Rear Position, Front Lower Control Arm Bushing - Front Arm to Frame, Front Lower Control Arm Bushing - Front Position, Rear Control Arm Bushing - Rearward Position, Rear Trailing Arm Bushing - Rear Position, Rear Trailing Arm Bushing - Front Position, Front Sway Bar Bushing - 20.32mm (0.80 inch), Front Sway Bar Bushing - 30mm (1.18 Inch), Front Sway Bar Bushing - 32mm (1.26 Inch), Front Sway Bar Bushing - 34.5mm (1.35 Inch), Rear Sway Bar Bushings - 16mm (0.62 inch), Front Coil Spring and Strut Assembly - Police and Taxi, Rear Coil Spring and Strut Assembly - Driver Side - Police and Taxi, Rear Coil Spring and Strut Assembly - Passenger Side - Police and Taxi, Front Lower Control Arm and Ball Joint - Driver Side, Front Lower Control Arm and Ball Joint - Passenger Side, Front Lower Control Arm And Ball Joint - Driver Side, Front Lower Control Arm And Ball Joint - Passenger Side, Front Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly - Non All Wheel Drive, Adjustable range from -1 3/4 to +1 3/4 degrees, 14mm bolt. Without sport suspension. Fits Left or Right Side.

Without special suspension. I know this has been asked before so don't bash me guys, but how can I tell what suspension I have ? Clicking ... 2004 Chevy Impala 3800 vacuum line diagram My 2004 impala (3800 engine) is misfiring. Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013, 2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion, The views and opinions of this poster are solely his own and do not represent those of Plaza Cadillac, Informal Lounge, Introductions, General Discussion, Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007, Cadillac Seville / Cadillac Eldorado Forum, 2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion, Cadillac DeVille 1985 to 2005 including:1985-1992, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada.

Fits left or Right Side. The rear suspension is a trailing-arm, trilink design utilizing gas-charged struts, coil springs and a stabilizer bar. Includes strut, coil spring, top mount, an lower mounting hardware. Without firm suspension. Trailing Arm, Left. Fits left or right side. These are what are referred to as the FE4 suspension.

Allows (neg) 1-1/4 to (pos) 1-1/4 degree camber adjustment. Cadillac Forums is the perfect place to go to talk about your favorite Caddys including the ATS, CTS, SRX and Escalade.

Alan Kay Alone, Sheet Metal Nibbler Screwfix, Charles Grodin Wife, Scared Straight Program Broward County Florida, Unicode Wifi Symbol, Wardrobe Fresheners Argos, Kia Forte Rear Diffuser, June Malayalam Movie, Kacy Hill Manager, Attila The Hun Accomplishments, Never Let Me Go Symbols, Edr1rxd1 W10295370a Water Filter, Ferme De Toit Rona, Junk Jack Mobs, Toronto Maple Leaf Logo Printable, Ibm Revenue Trend, Origen Del Apellido Lucero, Wapa Tv En Vivo, Microsoft Sql Cookbook, Noah Schnapp Merch, Ineos Nep Project, Gandel Family Net Worth, Moped For Kids, Ps2 Games Like Persona, Dota 2 Discord Emoji, Essay On Drinking Alcohol Must Be Banned, Arbitrage Movie Plot Holes, Pottery Supplies Melbourne, The Love That Split The World Ending, Sofia Pernas Accent, Diamond No Ace Fanfiction Miyuki, Justin Jeffre Married, Man Law Bbq Gloves, Will Perdue Shoe Size, 409 Stone And Steel Cleaner Kill Germs, M1 Money Supply Fred, Big Herk Net Worth, Maria Hwasa Dance, Antonia Gorga Height, Roisin Waters And Band, What Was The Purpose Of The Digesta Quizlet, Www My2p2 Eu Soccer, Dwight Schultz Ava Schultz, How To Soften Super Glue, Essay On Zoo For Kid, Interior Aluminum Door Frames, Counter Blox Demand List, Lemon Tree Thorns Poisonous, Honda Dual Mode Charging System, Weird City Cancelled, Molly Hagan Husband, Apollo Bowie Flynn Rossdale Pacifier, Ched Love Island Heritage, Sundari Khan Death, Lavonte David Wife, Meatloaf Band Members, Sunflower Field Dartmouth Ma, A Salary Allowance Is Normally Given To A Partner Because Quizlet, Larry June & Cardo, Chinook Tribe Games, Nehemiah Persoff 2020, Kristi Crabb Death,