SUPPORT IDEA. When a man looks for something beyond his reach, his friends say he is looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.". ��;V=N)pR��:�#�;����B�5�����i�l���/'���H�W�dz��F�d�ŤuHڄp��א������C�\�O�V>R"�z���y���*��H1�]!��oO��R�(7�Q�nOx��W1�: �:$��Tǂ���+m,)�؉��~��&��c!��q��G�-1�k��9�^j�}xn���ޢL��#�I`'�^u��3��t�C��CN����� ?��� 1 0 obj endobj The Rainbow Passage When the sunlight strikes raindrops in the air, they act as a prism and form a rainbow. -Differences in sentence intonation intonation- the modification of voice pitch associated with varying utterance types (such as a question or a statement), or associated with a speaker's particular mood (Small, 379) -Our ELL recording shows little tone variation, some tone -kn|t���^�u;���(���Jfh�����I�G�i�p�`�pH�D�Β0ɡu��%�� .e9�&q��l9�8�y*� �q��_6͎�������ؔ>�D=kǶ��C� %�kZ|v���������HJ��K`C����@0*KؑP[ �F`U}�i�c�4*�8�r��0�,`4�$�g��3#�>��6ἏBTȨ�e��� z:��(6�w����1�77���0���IfL6}���Йmr ����](����NY�T��V�J��=~V�U���`��}�Y��n�V�Q�`�*a��^�ºp��c�V�;[�AqVNx�k����P����ߝ�j ;�Ѱk�"V{~��Cܖ�x���{�EYx�|�I�[؟$oo~�A. %��������� 4 0 obj There is, according to legend, a boiling pot of gold at one end. These take the shape of a long arch, with its path high above, and its two ends apparently beyond the horizon. %��������� 2 0 obj � ����Zkm!�(P�u���̐CR���Aǖx�9s�̐/>��/_||�᭘�z%^�}#^�\_�x�87w�W��ßX���'�(�K9/�M{}5��ؘ~���:���ɶQ1�'�%�U4K' ��>�p� ��/���ѿ����w�?��'�\�i��WXÏ�f8�J�"NS �2�������J���F���x�pr��b��t:�u� ��Q>��=��}��f���l�8����n��7|V��>� }?�f�>�y�3.yL�wnd���?1i��2޿�m'b�u����M���P�A����~�k���������iw��y�>���^��l�m�� ��bw 3�? �m���YDjaIc/�U��`�議^�l�+ڲ�7oc��������EV����)�H�S|g��1i These take the shape of a long round arch, with its path high above, and its two ends apparently beyond the horizon. 76 0 obj <>stream These take the shape of a long round arch, with its path high above, and its two ends apparently beyond the horizon. The rainbow is a division of white light into many beautiful colors. All Rights Reserved | Disclaimer | Copyright InfringementRIT and NTID are registered trademarks of Rochester Institute of Technology. 2 0 obj <> Rainbow Passage . ����_��D�����o ���ސ7��tM}��h��X����O� ����8�o�׻�����/��ǧ��}�y���ӟ�x5��~�r�?/{z����T*:�� ~� y���w?=��� ���F���3^��O?���7�d����R�gb�XD��k1����7Ð������" %���_>��_~XY�����@��E8~������_}�$�;߼��#�M���;�������]�I��e��)���x:=Oιy��a��������9��~|���.gc3���s?��~Ƃ��nY|�L��$��g�_�����@!�YD�Awb������w_��4��m���ۧ?��7�J�����+���x�ғ7?|fy>6W�Ci��(��xx}y ���)q���ݷ.����Z'�H��հū/�����"��SZ������>����1��o����׻�`�a��"v�����g���xӉ͟ i,�o%�[-�#�����������Kb���n����+h��x�����/��dD�"s�镏?�!������%�?��xϭ���ҩ}s�޶��޿}c@�WQ ������?Ļ�[�t;�5~���6�?��rʄ/{��b�r�PIJ�-���2�6�7GK�Eإ�(�U��\�e�S~c����r�W��_�W��K_tx/���W��嬕��2M��BW�����Wc���E���G�'H��#yO/{6�����r�>-��h��~����U�&��YY���y��۷�=�iq����?�y�Ŵf3jL�����c�B���?���ܤZV-����yߢִx�_�}{�/��zm�3a�f� o6���m�!�M��+��Ѭ�6�?��^�_3����.p1�}#F�-Ÿ�~����������E����Fs?~���O��Z7����ݜ�[��E�^�5oovz����[d_�����E>����O�>~~WѸ^�&sQ�������m U�պ*����J�Jࡰ�������!p/@����kwğ/Kvvj �s/�����Ӡ��k^���C���V�R�Ÿl��H������?�����9��{ֱ�X�T,������(���輨;O�|�=��M{���������Nl�y�� H����5�ox�ve~��:���/ dl,�ͯ I�@A�9��%8���+����(��IQ4J�&��o(Zi��l���J�w. stream �CS�90��]���U-?ʢ}sĤ6�������\ Lk�uP{k�����y=M��.��e4��0&7�'^�^z��F:'_*z�8Ͽ ��7� << /Length 4 0 R /Filter /FlateDecode >> ALE est un fournisseur mondial de services et solutions de communication, de réseau et de cloud pour entreprises, qui permettent d'obtenir des résultats professionnels tangibles. The rainbow is a division of white light into many beautiful colors. x��ۖG��w�O��ci 0��;�nfV��u���Z}��EI�@ C�Ůy#=��G�����ȬC���Z�|[��n'77����������>>�^����������rܿ~�������?����yw����C��� �zx�?����i|��������/��7?�����O5��������?�^��w�_w������������w�-�2h��p�y}��y���������ۼzx���~s�����n������������y�z������x{���W���W����Oo�߾�����?��O?�N^_=��~��_=�y��~�����?����Oo�}~����������,��o��mQr| Z���a��p=?�����ӗ�����.B=}��%����'�����7I@�gb�����.���j�s���痟Ǭ����j6�Ĥ�ڝ�z��_����^ult��w����������?3ӧ�����������D�Ne���s����/�?��e�}<=�E/����>������+�.��ߌ?�������ӷ�����3���޾}�C�޿=����[��U�Xo~W�X����������K��� Ӣ�>8c�_���{��޾������]�������?���4��K2~{��j���-�\���^�������/e�y���o.���n���O�)��o?|y7�߽���_ �ʰ_��~ �OO?=}���'f����g .��8~�8Q����矷o�,Bfq�������3ҿ�����g඿\���ӻO����;��`?��F��O��/�����Lx���M�N�W�|l�b:J�_���_}����O߼�_~7%xI��F���/)��$�|�e0��O�?? endobj New York: Harper & Row. THE RAINBOW PASSAGE When the sunlight strikes raindrops in the air, they act as a prism and form a rainbow. 5. Search for: IDEA IS SUPPORTED BY. endobj These take the shape of a long round arch, with its path high above, and its two ends apparently beyond the horizon. Please consider supporting this free research website by clicking here. x��Zێ��}o�����6�~���dr2)�褥y̓m쀂)���ן})�� ��� ���Z�Z-^}?������ stream The first four lines of the passage capture all phonemes for American English and many r-colored vowels (except / 3 0 obj LIKE IDEA ON FACEBOOK. These take the shape of a long round arch, with its path high above, and its two ends apparently beyond the horizon. This passage 2 is read by students to test their speaking skills: "When the sunlight strikes raindrops in the air, they act like a prism and form a rainbow. WHAT’S NEW. The Rainbow Passage, a public-domain text, can be found on page 127 of the 2nd edition of Grant Fairbanks’ Voice and Articulation Drillbook. h޴Vmo�6�O�!���EC��N��X���0�@�9[�l 3�~��8K�,m��PH�ǻ���5aD∶D&D;�ɉ�D8G� �)b$QE,��h™��¥��%�I�vDc0a�"30��t��5�]���"���Ͽ����@r���nQ% endobj There is , according to legend, a boiling pot of gold at one end. �ɴ�"��TYq�)\���e�2e[��=���2���6������r�}7 ��Cg��g؇�iw��+���V���1�8r��)J�_�Fi^. The rainbow is a division of white light into many beautiful colors. When the sunlight strikes raindrops in the air, they act as a prism and form a rainbow. P�R@_|c:3�|)�����+�d��=w�M�c��o]��� k���)�Oϐ�$;8{�F��5�pb$#�e�co���z��?�myX���6��,d2��h�sIQ�E�\?�I���P�U�f�3���`��Q(�����$�o4���K�E�hH[_C,a�2 ��;��E�R>0omVGJ�|b�6��V �{`�.X The rainbow is a division of white light into many beautiful colors. ��T��$���� �[� �Q��QQ�X���U����v{ zv��Qx�x��g�3:�$�=� F� ����E��㥲!v���IN��3�׸? ���6hnm Z���Ӷ��{�Fs����4�أ�?�S��L(Nlֳ��=>��3)��H�Ԥ]v6݅r�lz���(� �!�� ?�hJ�}��;�i4����O�� ���EJ���-. ;�#�l����[�k When the sunlight strikes raindrops in the air, they act as a prism and form a rainbow. endobj [����a�Y>u�r��#��x`oi�c�65�VsE��]����^Z�n�p9�"!TG���Z�O�]�nz� �OEu����8�c�g�N�[=��dq3��#�_��t,ZkG%�"�wgD��ɐ_ C�Bq:9�� �����x˩�W&$"� The Rainbow Passage When the sunlight strikes raindrops in the air, they act as a prism and form a rainbow. 3 0 obj There is, according to legend, a boiling pot of gold at one end. There is, according to legend, a boiling pot of gold at on e end. People look but no one ever finds it. Click the graphic below to visit our sponsors. z�Vݖ���� 4 0 obj h�D�A�0���n�C���BI�$H�x��j���?/��y���(�H����a���m19[%�6K)� These take the shape of a long round arch, with its path high above, and its two ends apparently beyond the horizon. w�! |ݴտ�Z��?h#���BvB�ۃyv��Q�*/P�� لG�c����:� A*Q��rٴ� Rainbow Passage* When the sunlight strikes raindrops in the air, they act like a prism and form a rainbow. When the sunlight strikes raindrops in the air, they act like a prism and form a rainbow. The rainbow is a division of white light into many beautiful colors. There is, according to legend, a boiling pot of gold at one end. �� �g�P8 � �Y ��㤐)-Ap���y)>Z��p&�1؟����c�����|���PT���AJ�[b�8^'�����B9���n� � ��䴉=��1W�8�}�+��K0;�CaI�ġh��2��0��K�����@`m@��(~�A��.d��52$�Z�V�M��#����\$.X� ǵQ��+a�? л�-:^@"_�H+ˈ�)M�� ��~W�ud�"�,�������DF�x��@�I��7��P�� %PDF-1.5 �������uu�=��ݮW�뼷���u�R��5�v��h�^��vW�jq����c}��ҿI���yz�~[_�7�u6���Y�f�`S6�S�3�$�E�A28ǁ5��Ԝ�7��S��E��H3����*Dw/�›`"�3�A�0W�kݜf��}�׍�ކwiȃ����c��Vۀ��f�e�Œw]���4'M�H}�����f�6�QT�&��3�'�㞿L��y�z� �i?LDŽ���b;8F����Υ]@fI�%=��|�Zb���3��Z:,�UK��Q���T0sr�g��dg���(?��19+��M�7$�^uSE�~]>Qp�o���hr1�N�����tP�˨��ƇŚ^V�&/��Ý���B^��vUz�h��=�u1���C�����)�b��������o��jYlW�C��o��0M���>#�� �0��|��? �����k$�����ct�A!�"�rd�/���a7)�J��+�T��I<9�` ��x�n���`�@Gkb����p�^U�ɉ�jA8�1�&E)/�wG�- 8��OAA� The Rainbow Passage When sunlight strikes raindrops in the air, they act like a prism and form a rainbow. © Rochester Institute of Technology. I�d���4J�%ȶ����|Mh�å��������[%��R��E�|�1�m��5��_��S�����g���#�����O��X�6_n��~��dsR����;%d��ǧ���u�����E������1�{����ϰ��J)d�/���W=�~5�3�|6��?V�뺬��:��g`k�ZFD�O�{x�9���S;��NQ�ݾ�T��^!�)��'r�����]�cv�|�D�D��������U�캛T��/���B��j���R �5ڝ+{����.��a �n����cF��ǃ��h�����eԓ/{�6����F��;�:�KBEMb3�i�� 2 0 obj �s���ݹ���%��9d��yw��;�����C�����1͂r�R�^ �@��˙�5��/S��7B �Z��������#������wK��O�{�_l���w DY��{��f�/�|��__��=����țJ;�m��}�3�O�/L���H��q3m���({>�5��Ϻ1��ܺ1����{2!�|�6�*����O�Qh���G��聼\I�mJm Download File PDF The Rainbow Passage University Of Yorkbook along with the number of ratings. These take the shape of a long round arch, with its path high above, and its two ends apparently beyond the horizon. The rainbow is a division of white light into many beautiful colors. %���� <>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> 1 0 obj G���@�w����I���e��F������56e��������� This passage2 is read by students to test their speaking skills: "When the sunlight strikes raindrops in the air, they act like a prism and form a rainbow. The Rainbow Passage Leyenda del Arco Iris When the sunlight strikes raindrops in the air, they act like a prism and form a rainbow. These take the shape of a long, round arch, with its path high above and its two ends apparently beyond the horizon. This makes it really easy to find the most popular free eBooks. h�tTMo�0���1��N���C�q��(�K.J��Z;��tٿv��H�N�����H>�$:�&���X��6�>{��TgI���G��� }�9�V߄q��� 4 0 obj <> The rainbow is a division of white light into many beautiful colors. <> SEARCH THE ARCHIVE. These take the shape of a long round arch, with its path high above, and its two ends apparently beyond the horizon. %PDF-1.3 The rainbow is a division of white light into many beautiful colors. These take the shape of a long round arch, with its path high above, and its two ends apparently beyond the horizon. endobj x��Yێ�6}_`��o� A rainbow is a division of white light into many beautiful colors. h�26U0P���w�/�+Q0���L)�6� << /Length 5 0 R /Filter /FlateDecode >> Practice The Rainbow Passage aloud three times per day until your speech sounds normal. %PDF-1.3 This public domain paragraph is frequently used by speech-language pathologists to gather a speech sample. These take the shape of a long round arch, with its path high above, and its tw o ends apparently beyond the horizon. The rainbow is a division of white light into many beautiful colors. The rainbow is a division of white light into many beautiful colors. 2. The rainbow is a division of white light into many be autiful colors. There is, according to legend, a boiling pot of gold at one end. 2. endstream endobj 78 0 obj <>stream endstream endobj 79 0 obj <>stream ]y�g��~x�a�����+���|��ӻ?��N�'&�ۡx�&�������-'4��>�zz3-�=O���O?����o����� zD'Q��aw�Տ㍦�4�/���qh �d��������w�9�����ģ'���_>�ݯȹV1�\�J70���X���t?>}�S��ۧ���K���y���ǟ^�������6�����ӧ)�M� ���������~��k��I�W�����\�S��7?$QR3~y�eƩw_��~z�����l>}��o����_~� w���vZ��'c��_���7��=˙��ᛷ�X��bg�jJ��ӻ����K�?^wH���M�7of@J(m��������6~�����3���)i��r�/D����~�n�����M��Ӂ}�0U ����~$G�����ϋ�w�ƻ/ϞR^��̯T��b'���ˎ/1DR���3֓�~����V�n �С���-����ޕ������Z���vA�W4�x9�&�G�^��[�ooU����K��`j��S"��_-�}D�_9�Mb These take the shape of a long round arch, with its path high above, and its two ends apparently beyond the horizon. When the sunlight strikes raindrops in the air, they act like a prism and form a rainbow.

Julie Sommars Health, Mark Herbert Eugene, Oregon, Ferret Huffing Noise, Connor Mcdavid House Address Edmonton, Is Patrick Robinson Still Writing, Ngb Army Mil, Noah Fant Jets, Lucas Apocalypse Costume, Plants Cad Blocks, Istio Open Telemetry, Dave Matthews House, イートン校 出身者 日本人, Paris Berelc Siblings, Princeton Youth Hockey, Shannon Bair Bachelor Instagram, Night Running Lyrics, Ginetta G60 For Sale, Hobby Lobby Spray Paint, Goodfellas You're A Funny Guy Gif, Sri Venkateswara Dwadasa Nama Stotram Lyrics, How Much Was 10,000 Yen Worth In 1940, Lumber Size Chart Pdf, Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 1, Lightsaber Pike Toy, Chris Christensen Coupon Code, Things To Do In Kanawha County Wv, Lindzi Cox Married, Nicknames For Kylie, Paper Mario Best Badges, Respiro 2002 Watch Online, Conan Exiles Aloe Extract, The Seventh Man, Camp Rock 2 Songs, Enrique Iglesias Anna Kournikova Instagram, Paper Mario Best Badges, Lg B9 Mount, Package Delivered To Wrong Address And They Won't Give It Back, Duracell Advert Elephant, Best Big Brother And The Holding Company Album, Ataco Planta Propiedades, Hawk Feather Meaning, Ford E350 Shuttle Bus Dimensions, Jack Whitehall Father, Amish Female Names, Lincoln 2x4c Battery, Pitbull Puppies For Sale Ireland, Top 50 Education Companies, Benjamin Yuen Bowie Cheung, Ikea Besta Cabinets Instructions, Maya Jama Net Worth, Persona 5 Bugs With Samarecarm, Avengers The Key, Islamic Studies Dissertation Topics, Middle Names That Go With Kelly, The Martian Film Complet En Français, Nate Jones Mayweather, Baba Food Rrc Net Worth, Rebecca Julia Brown, Chu Wanning Death, Motorola T801 Manual, What Is Armed Struggle, Funny Inappropriate Nouns, Jimmy Alapag Age, You Are Working On The Tills On A Busy Saturday Afternoon, Tim Sale Heroes Art, Couple Incontournable Pmu, Alive Korean Movie, Why Did Gloria Steinem Wear Glasses Over Her Hair,