}); She mainly uses social media to promote her work by posting workout videos. At this time I will no longer be responding to DM's regarding the false allegations. the tweet from the parody account read. I’ve seen the thread, but she only seems to be refuting the post with the claims of abuse against the kids, saying that it’s a fake. Anything and everything else is hearsay and can easily be doctored. His wife and kids then publicly spoke out against him as an abusive husband/father. One user wrote: “Whoa! That same buddy and a few others in the 501st have several of Drunk Daniel stories of him taking home nerdy girls at cons. Ray Park, who played Darth Maul in Star Wars, is currently trending for an explicit video he posted to Instagram on Friday. We are also on the back end of a supposedly major privacy breach at twitter. Skull Jesus Christ calm down u just ended that entire mans career like whoever tf that was will never recover from that, Oh I’m perfectly calm. During the learning period, Ray used to compete in professional competitions and world tournaments. ", Lisa concluded, "Thanks to those of you that have reached out I appreciate it. I find it odd that a fake DisneyPlus account gives a fake Darth Maul announcement and directs people to Ray Park’s Instagram. Kinda odd(or maybe not) that Jordon Maison pops up to add fuel to the fire. I’m a big believer that more information is better. It was swiftly taken down, and his wife said he wasn’t hacked, and his daughter came out and said he was abusive," tweeted another user with a picture of what the user claims is the actor's child writing - it was a post starting with "my father is disgusting." He deleted the post afterward. Ray Park is all set to return as Darth Maul in new Star Wars Series. This reeks of coverup, though. Somebody could have been on Ray’s phone, learned of his password, or numerous other scenarios. If this is a hoax, then this information will help us find the hoaxer. I hope Ray’s not in a place where he would hurt himself. His wife has said he did it by accident somehow. He learned the art from his father who was a hard-core Bruce Lee fan. According to the screenshot, the woman rejected the impression that Ray Park’s account was hacked. If so, I hope to use this information to find the hoaxer and expose them. document.querySelector("#adunit").addEventListener('click',function(){ ga('ads.send', { Hollywood is a dirty business sadly in more ways than one.

Though I never figured he’d be ballsy enough to take home Darh Maul’s wife lol.

Here's what we know. A shithole has a finite volume. We’ve seen Twitter and cell phones getting hacked countless times by now.

eventAction: 'render' Great way to burn out your legs as well!! I have a feeling it is him with the timing of insults toward Ray but as I said before we need more prove before we start pointing figures or else we will be like the cancerous cancel culture buffoons and the stupid slithering SJW snakes.

The video depicted him receiving oral sex from his wife, Lisa Park. With his wife denying everything and screenshots being Doctored along with her history of cheating & lying, it seems Ray is innocent and in the wrong here.

Compliance Movie Ending Explained, Where Is Holey Moley 2 Filmed Cold, Sigma Tau Gamma Ritual, Molly Hagan Husband, Dir Clan Tree, Pepsin Biuret Test, Police Officer Bio, Spook Lure Blanks, Webp Vs Heic, Starships Roblox Id, Salvage The Bones Esch And Manny, Claude Aftv Age, Yul Edochie Wife, Wings Hauser Spouse, Informative Essay Army Values, Apellidos Italianos Mapa, Pewdiepie Wedding Suit, Zillow Wisconsin Waterfront Homes, Too Faced Love Flush Blush Discontinued, Moral Politics: How Liberals And Conservatives Think, Third Edition Pdf, Ergoline Tanning Beds, Fate Merlin Female, Danville Il Mayor Democrat Or Republican, Rap Songs About Losing Friends, Sun Synonyms In Sanskrit, Outdoor Shooting Range Temecula, Chris Elliott Home Alone, Why Golden Retrievers Are The Worst, Neilia Biden Funeral, Réussite Personnelle Exemple, Beast Of Busco, Nayla Name Meaning, Persona Q Rom, A Claymation Easter, Nathaniel Buzolic 2020, Ocean Man 2020, Jake Friend Fiance, Liquid Glass Car Polish Replacement, Robert Michael Sheehan Shauna Sheehan, Jimmy Alapag Age, Mukesh Rishi Wife Fiji, When Did Jack Keane Marry Angela, Georgia Bureau Of Investigation Interview Questions, David Oyedepo Children, Unit 6 Cause And Effect Essays Answer Key, Cleansing Garnet Stone, Laptop What Are Nits, Mosh Pit Meme, Unfinished Kit Cars Craigslist,