In no way do I or AFTV condone racism of any kind and it is important we take appropriate action in line with the comment made. Solskjaer still doesn't know what his strongest... Brighton ace Neal Maupay was axed from squad to face Tottenham due to concerns over Frenchman's inflated ego... England's Euro 2020 plans in limbo as UEFA consider reverting back to a one-nation tournament with Gareth... 'Why is it only the PFA's job to tackle dementia? AFTV is a YouTube channel dedicated to the coverage of all things Arsenal, particularly the club's supporters. “It does sometimes pop up on your timeline.

Last year, a West Ham fan was fined £184 and ordered to pay £110 costs by Thames Magistrates Court after pleading guilty to a racially aggravated offence for aiming racial abuse, including a 'DVD' comment, at Son during a Carabao Cup fixture. Teams will STILL be allowed to use five substitutes next... 'I love Tottenham and I want the best for Jose': Mauricio Pochettino insists he has no hard feelings for... Ryan Giggs is arrested on suspicion of assaulting his girlfriend at his £1.7million mansion after police... MARTIN SAMUEL: Heading the ball kills like asbestos does, so why isn't it banned? 'In this time we will ensure that Claude undertakes an education programme to understand the full severity of the remark made on Sunday and that comments of a similar nature are under no circumstance made again in the future.'. After that, the channel unveiled an all-new look, complete with a fresh logo, which now features on all its platforms. Arsenal Fan TV pundit Claude Callegari has released a grovelling apology for referring to Tottenham's Son Heung-min as 'DVD'. I am sorry if it has caused any pain. ... his winnings at a rate of £100,000 a week before his sudden death at the age of 71. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. 'Me and Robbie have come to an agreement that I've come off the channel, and I have to accept that.

Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) equals 2 CEU s. A copy (3) Submission and verification of training in prescribed areas received through of the (1) Attendance and participation at Annual Training Seminars. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. I don't know what to say more than that, it wasn't meant in that way. Arsenal have released a statement condemning an alledged racist remark made by Claude Callegari on AFTV. Well, not good for me,' Callegari said in the video. 'The response video was a mistake and I can only apologise that we did not take responsibility for the comment sooner. I want to apologise to Spurs fans and Son for that, for the offence it has caused. Rusty is speaking about his life at Harraby Theatre on March 21. After the initial comment, Callegari later appeared with host Robbie Lyle in a video on AFTV, formerly known as Arsenal Fan TV, social media channels in which he tried to explain his choice of words. The club were reportedly concerned about the use of the term 'Arsenal' in the channel's branding. While the traditional forum of the pub after a match still exists for many fans of the game, online platforms such as Twitter and YouTube are becoming increasingly popular as well, meaning those debates are now being broadcast to a wider audience. AFTV video views and channel performance statistics across YouTube, Facebook, and more. “It’s so wrong for someone who claims to be a fan and their success is fed off a failure.
AFTV is a YouTube channel dedicated to the coverage of all things Arsenal, particularly the club's supporters. How can that be a fan? Interviews with disgruntled fans (many of which developing into full-blown, expletive-laden rants) have proven popular among viewers, but the channel also features interviews with players. Anita Jones occasionally appears as a reporter, while Pippa hosts a show called 'Wat U Sayin?' The channel was launched in 2012 and, per the official website, its creation was driven by a desire to "create a platform for ordinary Arsenal fans who had no voice at the club.". And on Wednesday, Callegari fronted up with a remorseful apology published across social media. The internet has changed so many aspects of human existence and football, as well as the discussion thereof, is not immune to its effects. Man Utd's endless pursuit of progress going nowhere, Partey, Gabriel and the £70m spine helping transform Arteta's Arsenal, 'Outstanding' Partey is everything Man Utd need Pogba to be. The reference to selling DVDs from a market stall is a racist term that has been directed at Asian footballers, including Son, in the past. AFTV can be watched via the official YouTube channel, which can be accessed by clicking here . Goal brings you everything you need to know about the Arsenal fan channel, including how to watch, who presents it and more. The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. Your account must be older than 1 day to post here. After that, the channel unveiled an all-new look, complete with a fresh logo, which now features on all its platforms. in which she engages with the supporters' comments. Published On - October 12, 2020. 'I want to make an apology unfortunately - what happened here a few days ago with the game against Spurs. Last year, a West Ham fan was fined after pleading guilty in court  to a racially aggravated offence, which included a 'DVD' comment aimed at Son. So I sincerely apologise for this. “It’s so wrong for someone who claims to be a fan and their success is fed off a failure.

How Much Sugar Is In A 20 Oz Bottle Of Sprite, Who Is Vegeta Jr Parents, Fmse 20 Crack, Doordash Text Spam, Terry Meeuwsen Net Worth, Sonic Bubble Sound, Special Vehicles In Gta 5 Garage Story Mode, Interesting Diseases To Write A Report On, How To Check Level In Minecraft Bedrock, Kelpie Puppies For Sale, Devorah Roloff Instagram, Wordplays Com App, Apache No Module Named 'encodings, Bp Brand Guidelines, Euphoria Cast Heights, Valorant Art Style, Saydo Park Spain, Terry Falconer Podcast, Susan Harrison Cause Of Death, High End Vape Mods Uk, Lainey Lewis Real Life Husband, Mick Talbot Net Worth, Bilt Motorcycle Gear, Kk Slider Song Covers, Klangkarussell Circuits Lyrics Meaning, Is It Safe To Eat Frozen Chicken Nuggets, Blair Walsh Net Worth, Guyana Chronicle Classified Ads, Hamlet Characterisation Essay, Scorpion Nutrition Facts, V Line Abs Female, Elijah Isaac Whitten Death, Overwatch Open Division Discord, Hayo O Hallo, White Dragon Spiritual Meaning, Wwe Network Acestream, Mapquest Florida Directions, Naruto Script Japanese, Zero Fxs Price Uk, M1 Carbine Archangel Stock, Chihuahua Mix With Floppy Ears, Jesse Jackson Jr Net Worth, Lg Lp1417gsr Blower Wheel, Iodine Jock Itch, Kristi Crabb Death, Titleist Aussie Hat, Carving A Country Ham, Salmon And Sweet Potato Dog Food Petsmart, Who Does The Nra Endorse For President 2020, Lil Uzi Vert Profile Pic Instagram, 医龍 4 11話 パンドラ, Warfield Productions Films, Who Is Frankie Cutlass Married To, Percentage To Gcse Grade Calculator, Honeywell T6 Recall, Sq Osem Inc Hoffman Estates Il, Steph Curry Finals Stats, Buy Cigarettes Online Canada Paypal, Tiffany Grant Twitter, Jason Earles Parkinson, Office Desk Argos, Dr Axe Element Quiz, Viking Studios Discord, Sam Faiers Paul Knightley Net Worth, Residence Inn Morro Bay, Plancher Vinyle Rouleau Canac, Dino Dana Backpack, Sooner Horse Trailer Reviews, Bill Wurtz Soundboard, 333 Angel Number, Joe Lopez Wife Tina Lopez, Pompeii Quartz Carrara, Lowe Boat Console Windshield, Matthew Hopkins Bo Hopkins, Sparro Animal Crossing House, Local Yugioh Tournaments Near Me, Hot Fuzz Meme, A Streetcar Named Desire Thesis Statements, Megan Padalecki Supernatural, Kunekune Pig Weight, Charity Nye Age, Ffxiv Alpha Chocobo Minion, Warcraft 2 Release Date, Ambergris In Maine, Amy Engel Scharf, Message Pour Rassurer Sa Copine Malade, Islamic Studies Dissertation Topics, Christopher Mason Model Wife, Palma Rifle Sights,