So you are able to input the correct verification code your mobile phone received. .vc_custom_1578196644197{background-color: #4a75e4 !important;}[Premium] Misused Chinese Verbs: 囊括 (Nángkuò) vs 包括 (Bāokuò) | Include in Chinese Words So you are able to input the correct verification code your mobile phone received. Can I get a sina .com address so that we can exchange emails on sina.com ? SINA English is the English-language destination for news and information about China. I´ll be very grateful if you can help me. I made an account, and somehow got to my inbox…, BUT….Where’s the button to compose a new email? Four top best Chinese TV Streaming Apps Enable English Subtitles For Overseas, Learn Chinese Numbers Gestures to Make Your Bargain and Finger-Counting More Efficient in China, Tips for Memorizing Full Names of Hand Parts/Knuckles/Fingers in Chinese Language with Their Meanings, Chinese National Day Festival Calendar 2020/2021/2022 and China’s Golden Week Holidays, [Premium] Guide: Full Skills Make You Successful to Say Natural Numbers in Chinese. I cannot set-up an email account.

Have you heard about Sina Weibo before? Click on that and then you can select English or traditional Chinese language. Hi

Otherwise, you can also take out your mobile phone, download and install Weibo app and then launch it. Terms of Use, or     So the valid phone number you provided is helpful to receive a free A-code and help you got verified. Thanks for helping..atlast I can contact my chinese date…. I wouldn’t be surprised if your attachments are heavily monitored, though…keep that in mind. 3. You could find a drop-down menu on the right-bottom of the page. Currently only one web portal, Sina, has been given the privilege to send and receive emails, but if you can’t read Chinese you might find it difficult to set up an account. ♏️♏️♏️ ⤵️ (smile)link in bio http://t.cn/A6GhQupo ​…, 马布里Marbury:我们没有失败,要么赢球,要么就是经历学习的过程#CBA##马布里# http://t.cn/A6bDeDtr ​…, DavidBeckham:Happy Halloween 🎃 #HarperSeven# Hmm…unfortunately I haven’t tried to set mine up on my phone yet so I can’t provide any insight there. Sign up Sina Weibo 2019 in English : ) For more, please click here to read the bilingual story about Sina Weibo’s brief introduction. There are two types of Weibo apps, the standard version and the International version as well.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Then click “Get A Code for free” button to ask for a verification code via SMS message sent to your phone. Next Reading

HSK Word Lists, About Membership The link text in Chinese means “Sign up now “.

Hi, I recently created a Sina email account, but I don’t want or need it anymore. Can you help, please. Some of images or photo materials might be sourced from the Internet the copyright of which might belong to its original creators as same as the signatures offered. [Premium] Misused Chinese Verbs: 包含 (Bāohán) vs 包罗 (Bāoluó) | Include in Chinese Words 新浪邮箱,提供以@sina.com和@sina.cn为后缀的免费邮箱。2G超大附件和50M普通附件,容量5G至无限大,整合新浪微博应用,支持客户端收发,更加安全,更少垃圾邮件。

I don’t know how to delete it b/c everything is in Chinese. China Stories Get exclusive access to advanced bilingual stories, more Chinese self-study resources and skills. Make sure you come prepared, though, and your journey will be that much easier. Did You Start Learning Chinese with Pinyin? Thanks! Sina Weibo is a hot Chinese social app with huge Chinese user base. From here on out the email interface should be familiar even if you can’t read Chinese. If all above goes smoothly, you will get verified successfully! 万圣节快乐 🎃 #小七# ​…, Xinhua English | People's Daily Online | China.org.cn | China Daily | Ecns.cn.

Granted, I won’t actually be checking this account right now, so if you want to contact me please use the FarWestChina Contact Page. Step 3. Now, please choose a country/region code based on your mobile phone number, and input your phone number, the password you wish, and birthday info as it requests. Can we exchange pics too? Any suggestions?

“新赛季 新征途 雄心未改” #永不止步##每滴汗 不白流# http://t.cn/A64kYW2f ​…, Rihanna_official:Thanks to all my Chinese fans for coming to my first livestream in China, hosted by @FentyBeautyOfficial! Read Four top best Chinese TV Streaming Apps Enable English Subtitles For Overseas

HOW TO DO IT? However, we do not accept any legal liability and legal duty.

简体中文 | Business Mail Load security component failed, for the security of your account, you can not sign in as usual, solve the problem as the solution below: Press F5 to refresh the page.

The one you’re looking for is highlighted in the figure below: It seems that the website’s layout has changed.

I would really appreciate it So the valid phone number you provided is helpful to receive a free A-code and help you got verified. Or you can also create a FREE resident account by Sign Up | Log In. Due to different asian culture, huge market and years of development, the latest Sina Weibo is definitely no longer another copy of Twitter or micro blog any more. Security Question Answer: 80 characters max without any special symbols, 5.

When you first arrive on Sina (http://www.sina.com.cn) it might be overwhelming to see so many foreign characters on the same page. You are able to visit weibo.com and start signing up on PC platform.

Find Us on WeChatChina Clife WeChat Official Account with QR CodeSupport Us Perhaps this article needs updating if Sina.com.cn has changed. I appreciate all your love and support ❤️ Take the PC platform as an example. Find general information on life, culture and travel in China through our news and special reports or find business partners through our online Business Directory. does this adress e-mail can be used to received e-mails that are sent from other providers like gmail or hotmail? (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

VK is the largest European social network with more than 100 million active users.

Step 1: Choose the language of the sign-up page.

On the other hand, if you are able to see other login entries authorized by other third-party apps on Weibo app’s interface, you can check out another tutorial on quick steps of Sina Weibo Sign up/Login with Tencent’s WeChat or QQ account. On the other hand, if you are able to see other login entries authorized by other third-party apps on Weibo app’s interface, you can check out another tutorial on quick steps of Sina Weibo Sign up/Login with Tencent’s WeChat or QQ account .

There you’ll see two input boxes side-by-side followed by a string of Chinese phrases.

Chinese National Day Festival Calendar 2020/2021/2022 and China’s Golden Week Holidays | 中国国庆节及长假日历

SINA English is the English-language destination for news and information about China.

If you have not got a Sina Weibo account, you can follow the steps here to sign up Weibo from your desktop now. Due to Weibo’s real-name policy in China since 2017, users won’t able to register, comment or publish social content without real-name verification. You could find a drop-down menu on the right-bottom of the page. I’ve been clicking like crazy, and can’t seem to find it. Click it and select the English language as you wish. Due to different asian culture, huge market and years of development, the latest Sina Weibo is definitely no longer another copy of Twitter or micro blog any more.

Pokemon Shield Falinks Moveset, 3 Ravens Meaning, Flink Spring Boot, Evelyn Apocalypse Costume, Victorville Airsoft Event, Peter Moore Liverpool Net Worth, School Supplies In The 1900s, Griffin Musk 2019, Viceroy Cigarettes 2020, David Frost Jimi Hendrix, Roulotte à Vendre Camping Vallée Bleu, Steve Spurrier House Gainesville Fl, Charlotte's Web In Spanish Pdf, Tyler Hadley Psychology, 12x16 Deck Kit, Essential Cell Biology Exam Questions, Lehigh Admissions Reddit, How To Get Player Heads In Minecraft Ps4, My Dog Killed My Other Dog What Should I Do, St Catharines Animal Shelter Crypto, Tom Silva Wife, Ps4 Party Invites Not Showing, Whipcord Arborvitae Pruning, Wargasm Band Wikipedia, Gunner Ethan Pankey, Punk Subculture Beliefs, Connor Mcdavid House Address Edmonton, When Is Sail Etobicoke Closing, Scott Martin Fishing Wiki, Gary Tuchman Daughter, Pabst Blue Ribbon Flag, Fema Login Portal, Onondaga County Probation Lookup, Daniel Defoe Characters, Halo Bolt Vs Cobra Jumpack, Katyusha Sheet Music, Famous Female Athletes Jersey Numbers, Peach Eat Laek Wikipedia, Ups Mission Statement, I Would Have To Plan My Campaigns Within His Limitations, Landscape Plant Word Search, Mmorpg Anime With Op Mc, Companies That Support Trump 2020 Campaign,