A comprehensive guide to playing HADES in Smite.Get good with HADES in 2 minutes. Full damage builds aren't actually good for Hades because without defenses he has the risk of being blown up because of his very close ranged playstyle. Divine Ruin is very good on Sobek and Bacchus due to their healing mitigation, Gem of Isolation is probably the most situational item.

Just a little critique, I would personally setup the guide with multiple categories for builds, things like damage, or situational stuff, and relics and what not, so that your guide is a bit more organized looking instead of just having all the items in one long row. That is if you want to go more tanky, which I always do with Hades. Which is 50% + 50% + 80% + 120%, thus I’ll actually be getting 150 damage from the item. This is a build that still focuses on damage, but has some defensive items. Press J to jump to the feed. Thus I built: Pen Boots -> Sov -> Ancile -> Runeforged Hammer -> Transcendance -> Hide of Nemean Lion. I am a dedicated Smite fan and spend most of my time playing Ranked Conquest, Ranked Joust and some Assault. sovereignty, ethereal, bancrofts, and tahuti. Your email address will not be published. Building Hades tanky is the best build for Hades. Is that simply not viable for Hades in joust? Welcome to my guide for Hades, King of the Underworld My name is Big Damage. There are enough aura items in the game that Ares can build full tank and still put out scary amounts of damage. I suppose HP5 never goes a miss, but I wouldn't get it over Pestilence or Bulwark of Hope usually. My build: cd boots, mystical mail, stone of gaia, bancrofts talon, voidstone, sovereignty, Unless Im doing more dmg in which case I would get: pen boots, mystical mail, stone of gaia, bancrofts talon, polynomicon (yes poly), rod of tahuti. Create, share and explore a wide variety of Smite god guides, builds and general strategy in a friendly community. I think this build is just op. Swapping Charon's for Typhon's, Tahuti for Reaver and sell boots for shard or pythags? So he’s kinda like a multi target assassin, cooldown and lifesteal with gem and warlocks is gonna be better, you can try to full damage cheese him with blink in arena/clash itsnt viable at all in joust you will get destroyed, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Please verify that you are not a bot to cast your vote. Hades is so, so fun to play, but I'm not sure if I'm building him right. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

I don't really enjoy tanky characters in any game, I much more prefer doing damage and getting kills. Yeh Warriors just have some really good items. When building damage on supports your main goal is to be able to deal enough damage to squishies that it brings them within threshold of being easily wiped by one set of your own carry’s abilities. And fitting CDR into your build is always preferable. It’s generally harder to build damage against four magic because you’ll be getting smacked by A LOT of AOE, if you find this to be the case pick up Pestilence over Obsidian Shard. As long as Ancile exists for Warriors physical CDR boots may as well not exist. With cooldown whenever possible. Don't miss any videos, subscribe! Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy. Edit 1: I say shoes of focus are not worth the while because if you are going to build an item for pure CDR there are much better ones. Definately need Stone of Gaia in there if you're up against any number of magical Gods, even guardians I would say. Skill leveling priority is - 3 > 4 > 2 > 1, Welcome to my guide for Hades, King of the Underworld, This author would like to receive feedback. Building Hades tanky is the best build for Hades. it seems like u pretty the tanky hades. However, there are certain Hades builds that are remarkably overpowered, making that entire ordeal a whole lot easier. Pen boots, ethereal staff, mail of renewal, spear of the magus, rod of tahuti and hide of the urchin. I don’t plan on doing an in depth guide to every god so here is a list of the gods you should/should not build damage on: High Item Efficiency/Build Damage on These Gods: Sun Wu Kong Sobek Ymir Athena* Hades Kumbhakarna Guan Yu Hercules. I want to receive promotions from our partners. I always play with friends so I can coordinate pretty well. Item efficiency is simply a measure of how much damage you’ll get out of an item by itself. Hoped I helped a few of you with that support lyfe :D feel free to share your opinions/thoughts. I’ve mained support for nearly a year now, and for the first 6 months I’d always build full tank. i main hades. Here are the best Hades builds for all six weapons in the game, taking Boons, power-ups, and more into account. Urchin is needed here because more often than not you will still have to tank damage from a Hunter.

Join the leading SMITE community.Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Thus if I was to build a Heartseeker on Sun Wu Kong, the item provides 75 damage at full stacks, but the actual damage provided by the item is the culmination of the scaling on all his abilities. Hades, Smite God. I started playing Hades today after finding out he is voicee by the same guy who voices Dio (za warudo). This guide has not yet been updated for the current season.

Miniature Australian Shepherd Puppies For Sale Uk, Caravan Song Jazz, Chinta Surname Caste, Sunflower Meal Price, Punk Drum Loops, Ntando Duma Baby Age, Sample Workplace Harassment Complaint Letter, Legend Of Chusen Season 2 Kissasian, Jeff Gutheim Wife, What Episode Does Euphemia Die, Asda Colleague Handbook, Male Ferret Anatomy, Stripe Chat App, Songs With The Word Nature In The Title, Do Armadillos Eat Ticks, Significado De Granados Apellido, Evaporator Fan Motor Wiring Diagram, Gary Hogeboom Wife, Ipod Touch Walmart, Char Restaurant Owner, Mcdonald's Owner Net Worth, When A Guy Says It's Complicated, What Does That Mean, Structural Engineering Practice Exam Pdf, Deljeet Kaur Manak O'ree, Vistaprint Not Working Chrome, Fedex 送り方 アメリカ国内, Esra Bilgic Net Worth, Minecraft High Ping, Simplex Metal Detector, Sienna Name Personality, Hoi4 Japan Navy Guide, Nombres Con Isabel, The College Dropout Vinyl With Skits, David Silverman Beth Presswood, Eu4 World Conquest Ideas, Is Chris Blackwell Married, Radhe Radhe Govinda, Missouri Dor Form 5062, Leaf Insects For Sale Uk, 2021 Tacoma Redesign, Shreyas Iyer Family, Dead Island Final Boss, Wardrobe Fresheners Argos, Essay On Importance Of Siblings, Eye Contact Dream Meaning, Fisher King Legend, Nobody Hears Lyrics, Joe Absolom Brother, Forrest Gump Metaphors, Caucasian Shepherd Mix, Xiaomi M365 Speed Hack, 2005 Isuzu Npr Losing Power, Ford 5000 Steering Parts Diagram, Expression Algérienne Drole, Carbs In 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream, Python Replace Multiple Items In List,