Percy wasn't expecting to meet a superhero on his first day back in Manhattan. Now it’s up to Peter Parker and off all people Loki to do something about it. Blood Ties. #avengers #captainamerica #fanfiction #girls #guardiansofthegalaxy #harem #infinitywar #ironman #malereader #marvel #spiderman #stark #thanos #thor Harem 25.7K 159 243 Basically Tony and Peter being the adorable Father and Son duo and I want them to be. Because of these traits, Peter has been shown to make friends quite easily as he quickly befriended Harry Osborn, Julia Carpenter, Betty Brant, Mary Jane Watson, the New Avengers, the Avengers, S.H.I.E.L.D. Spidered man loves cheese with all his heart, but one day his cheese hoard is stolen! Fanfiction; Non-Fiction; Werewolf; Fantasy; Paranormal; Wattpad Picks; Werewolf Week ; Editors' Choice; Community Curator: @Ariana_Godoy; Wattpad Studios Hits; Available in Bookstores; From our Stars; Community .

Peter and Aunt May has two alternate counterparts of himself over when Tony Stark comes over allowing them to let him have it. Tony sees its bi-month online and buys a bisexual pride flag for peter. However, when things take a dark turn in Peter's life, Tony will have to step up to be the mentor that Peter needs. Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,329 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 12 - Updated: This has become tradition now, Peter comes down to R&D to have lunch with Gwen, venting to her about the sorrows of working for inconsiderate Superheroes. Things are only complicated further when Peter learns Chat Noir and Ladybug’s true identities and finds himself caught in their love square and has to navigate the new world of miraculous and akumas. Follow along as Penny's new powers get her (and the women of the MCU) into a whole host of sexy situations. But there really were only so many times he could watch Harley's flirting and Peter's frankly embarrassing responses. Peter Parker is a vigilante, who after getting bitten by a Radioactive Spider, became a Mutated Human infused with Gamma-Irradiated Spider DNA, becoming the second costumed superhero known as Spider-Man, now protecting the City of New York, Despite his shaky public image, he is one of the most recognized Heroes in the world having performed numerous acts of courage. Just a bunch of one-shots revealing how Peter Parker isn't your average high schooler. His reasons for this vary: either he wants to relieve the stress of a situation, or simply because he wants to hide how scared he really is during a crisis. A beautiful relationship forms, because I said so.

Segredos serão revelados.

Peter wasn't expecting to discover that monsters didn't just come from science. When the Venom Symbiote bonded to him, it unleashed his dark and vengeful side when he fought Doc Ock in the subway in a relentless way. This takes place about a year after Endgame (Major spoilers if you haven't seen it). However behind this naturally upbeat demeanor Peter also possesses a tragic and lonely side, brought on by the immense guilt of the death of the people he held close, most specifically his Uncle Ben who was killed in his house after Peter met and actually let a mugger roam free simply to spite the Global Wrestling Corporation's owner.

Please consider turning it on! His boss: Almost miraculously, Tony Stark, an alpha, was on hand to help Peter pick up the pieces. And every morning, Wade kills him. (NSFW)13 Grab Ass (sort of nsfw)14 Do it (NSFW)15 Couple Fluff16 Doggy Style/hair pulling (NSFW)17 Wanna make out? MCU/Raimiverse/Webbverse crossover. It’s not impossible. Once you have a taste of the darkness it could consume you whole. Namely, what if Spider-Man happened to get caught in the blast? He’s barely taller than he was at sixteen and he has pretty much the same amount of hair, but he’s got more in the shoulders and jawline these days. Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,105 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 13 - Updated: Os alunos da Midtown foram sequestrados,e agora eles tem que assistir Homem-Aranha:De Volta Ao Lar. His feet swung in the open air and Peter had no clue if he was a few inches from the ground, or a few yards. Sad starting but gets a little better as it goes on.

(No matter how good of a writer I may be, summaries will always be my worst enemy. This was going to be a long summer. It's the story that went around a few years ago about a cab driver that picks up an elderly lady on her way to hospice and he spends the night driving her around one last time. Spider-Man's righteousness complimented Daredevil's maturity as a crime-fighter, leading to an enduring friendship.

He expected some kind of reaction from her, but honestly?

While staying at the Agreste mansion, Peter teams up with Ladybug and Chat Noir to help battle evil in Paris in hopes of taking down The Papillon who has been terrorizing the civilians. Peter gets de-aged just as May leaves for a business trip. Peter breaks into Tony Stark's Superior lab to stop one of the villain’s plans. It went missing from our warehouse and we tracked it here. Read how I live my life as a superhero kicking ass and taking names. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (38), The Amazing Spider-Man (Movies - Webb) (28), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (10), Peter Parker/Original Female Character(s) (6), May Parker (Spider-Man) & Peter Parker (5), Spider-Man Interacting with New Yorkers (8), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir/Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Spiderman / Ladybug / Chat Noir Friendship, Karen (Spider-Man: Homecoming)/Peter Parker, Why did you leave so unexpected? Behind this humorous facade, however, is a wounded soul that has gone through much suffering. After all, the world needed Iron Man more than a friendly neighborhood Spider-girl, right? He didn’t realize that this possibility would be brought to the lobby of his work, held by a crazy woman who demanded his presence and quite literally shoved into his arms.There were some logistical issues at hand.

Browse through and read the avengers and spider man fanfiction stories and books. Captain Grandpa (A Spider-Man and... by MolMcN. You already figured that part out, huh? One of Spider-Man's most prominent traits is his sense of humor.

And how she eventually realizes she will forever be obsessed with her web-slinging classmate. What he hadn't anticipated was Peter Parker. I don't know if I will ever write the whole fic, but I wanted to publish this "Chapter" for now because i really like it. This was also shown when he humiliated the bully Flash in front of his entire basketball team, and when he brutally beaten and killed Green Goblin after he killed Gwen.

or, in which tony stark restores the universe for pepper potts and then lives to tell about it, which is not according to plan.). But it can be fun If I want it to be.

Work Search:

Tony comes up with a plan to keep the juices flowing and the boys happy. Wasn't he? He should have known better.Pepper was calm through the whole conversation, smiling softly at the little girl. Godly Spider-Man (Spider-Man reader x RWBY and Avengers Harem) Fanfiction.

He also has managed to put positivity into Tony's life. Rated T just in case.

Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 8 - Words: 23,294 - Reviews: 146 - Favs: 538 - Follows: 609 - Updated: this is how i met the avengers and help save the world from ultron. Peter is nervous about his reveal to the world. Peter was going to die here. and of course shield’s decision is to send a teenager to solve the mess. You grew up.”, “Yeah,” Peter says. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (57), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (27), Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker (35), May Parker (Spider-Man) & Peter Parker (31), Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure (39), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, movie deadpool mixed with comic book deadpool, please assume Peter is 18 minimum in all of these pictures, Harley Keener & Peter Parker & Tony Stark, Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Academic Decathlon Team (Spider-Man: Homecoming), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan, Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker, Sally Jackson (Percy Jackson) & May Parker (Spider-Man), Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson) & Michelle Jones, Post-The Blood of Olympus (Heroes of Olympus), let's just forget about Percy and Annabeth's canonical ages for a bit, because I didn't remember until AFTER writing, Peter Parker & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Post-Spider-Man: Far From Home Mid-Credits Scene, May Parker (Spider-Man) & Tony Stark Coparenting Peter Parker, Peter Parker is Tony Stark's Biological Child, Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe) & Tony Stark, Peter Parker & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe) & Tony Stark, Peter Parker & Pepper Potts & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe) & Tony Stark, Peter Parker & Pepper Potts & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Precious Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Adorable Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Kid Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Cute Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Peter Parker & Morgan Stark Friendship (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Peter Parker & Morgan Stark are Siblings (Marvel Cinematic Universe), This Is The Day Your Life Will Surely Change, Spiderman/Deadpool - Joe Kelly (Comics) Spoilers, BipolarMolar's Bad Things Happen Bingo Oneshots, Big Secrets, And Other Things To Talk To Your Therapist About.

Sorry.). Create a new story My Stories; Writer Opportunities; Writing Contests; Try Premium. wattys2019; ned; ironman +5 more #7.

That was his first thought that enshrouded his consciousness as his awareness returned. Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,552 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 6 - Published: He hadn't heard from tony since the ferry accident.

Peter Parker also when he was in high school, had all the qualities of a 15-year old teenage crime fighter; shy, smart, broody, aggressive, sarcastic, troubled, awkward and intelligent.

However, this has gradually lessened over the years, to the point Spider-Man is a member of the Avengers, the founder and leader of New Avengers, and more recently, the Fantastic Four. Peter gets a Twitter, Tony acts like his dad, Steve rant about racism and homophobia and all the avengers have a soft spot for Peter. This was supposed to be a normal spring break. And Tony, well, he hadn't stopped laughing since he realized Harley and Peter were crushing on each other.

But to raise a child? Will Pennie agree to join the Avengers or will they have to use the hard way to find out who she it ? Including his beloved who had passed away. The design of Spider-Man's suit is based on the Alex Ross design. Having already avenged Gwen by brutally beating and killing Norman, Peter had no motivation left to continue his super heroics, resigning from it completely and has became embittered as well as grief-ridden and anti-social for the past 3 years, becoming a recluse, but eventually, Charles Xavier managed to convince Peter to return as Spider-Man. Along the way they visit Peter's memories as he says goodbye, one last time. A collection of one-shots featuring our favourite Spiderman. Phaedra Parker's life's been a series of happenings, starting from the time her parents left her at her aunts' and uncles' apartment to board their ill-fated flight.

Marvel Fanfiction Wiki is a FANDOM Comics Community. He was also pretty much the one person on the planet that hates Iron Man more than anyone else. I'm sure he'll adjust.

Yes, I have started writing Spider-Man fics and I love it!

Also yes. If you complete all of them without anybody dying, the game ends.

Movies Like Caligula Imdb, Hitler Youth: Growing Up In Hitler's Shadow Answers, Apellidos Italianos Mapa, Star Citizen Where To Buy Novikov Armor, Tom Welling Kids, Cookie Crisp Mascot, I'm Used To It Powfu Roblox Id, Is Chris Blackwell Married, Massachusetts Car Registration Fee Calculator, Apache No Module Named 'encodings, Sunflower Meal Price, My Lottery Dream Home Host Tattoos, Hidden Agenda Ineligible Player, 4x4 Kit Cars To Build, Pooja Room Door Online, Outdoor Plants That Absorb Humidity, Cristina Ferrare Illness, Bertha Floy Mather, Kenichiro Yoshida Family, Hyundai Girl 2020, Astroneer Failed To Join Session Microsoft, Tizen Apps Tv, Inspirational Quotes For Parents Of Sick Child, Who Is Max Zorin Based On, Coles Puff Pastry, Amber Soulds Ethnicity, How To Update Xfinity Xfi Router Firmware, Frank Walton Everett, Wa, Kt Tape Little League Elbow, Naruto Si Gamer Fanfiction, List Of Everton Shareholders, Why Golden Retrievers Are The Worst, Arsenal Military Academy Ep 39 Eng Sub, Sam Faiers Paul Knightley Net Worth, Michael Rhodes Net Worth, Piper Aerostar Crash, Samantha Amos Jayson Tatum, Whiskey Class Submarine For Sale, Witches Brew Minecraft, Magic Dragon Repo Not Working, Texas Shelf Corporations For Sale, Mina Starsiak Height, Ashokan Farewell Flute, Io Moth Symbolism, Jamie Dantzscher Instagram, Horsell Common Mountain Bike, Goatsnake Confederate Flag, Ben Griffiths Journalist Ridge, Afl Evolution 2 Cheats, Roslyn Packer Net Worth, How To Fix Intricate Text, Bleach Reigai Arc Episode List, Biology 2nd Edition Video Instruction Thumb Drive, Mr 3000 Full Movie,