OBR: A Very fast and runs bases perfectly OBR: B Strong, mobile runner. This led to the drawing of another Random Number to determine the result of the play and who was injured.

In earlier sets, National League pitchers were assigned two cards—one for pitching and one for hitting—but this was changed by 1988, when each team was assigned a single card representing all its pitchers.

The set also included a rectangular game board, which resembled a baseball diamond. In the meantime please enjoy the many FREE baseball card sets that are available below. Statis Pro Card Creator I was introduced to Statis Pro Baseball by a good friend of mine only about 2 years ago. Come enjoy re-living Statis Pro Baseball. Choose from an ever-expanding lineup of designs to give your cards just the right look.

Don't you boys make enough $?

Statis Pro Baseball Card Creator Version 3: 06/26/2019: DaveP--228: 0--2012 Excel file.

Around the diamond were arrayed spots to place the stack of cards for the batters and pitchers for each team.

Click here for the free version of Statis-Pro plus the pitcher and batter cards for all 30 teams.

Looking at the hypothetical pitcher's card, we see that 41 is a strikeout. Much like a real game, a game of Statis Pro Baseball would begin by choosing teams, pitchers, and line-ups. First, a Fast Action Card (FAC) would be drawn to determine a PB number, from 2 to 12. Next, a third FAC would be drawn for a Random Number. These codes were then matched with the out charts to determine the exact result, based on number and position of the runners on base. Then the spinner would be spun and the resulting number or other occurrence would give the play result. A metal spinner was affixed to the center of the square. If you are a fan of Avalon Hill's Statis-Pro Baseball Game, you are likely aware that card updates have not been available for quite some time now. Discover for yourself what thousands of Little League, high school, and college players, coaches and fans already know — nothing compares to the quality or impact of a custom card from Starr Cards. For example, suppose a PB 2–9 pitcher is in the game, and that the PB number drawn is 6. ( Log Out /  Once I learned how to play I watched how painstaking the process was in order to create not only new cards for old players that were missing from various teams, but creating an entire team from some of the more recent years. Thus, 2–9 pitchers will be more effective because they control more at-bats than 2–5 pitchers. The easiest method is to divide runs scored by times on base for each player, then divide into five categories. In order to steal a base, for example, the manager would announce which runner was stealing.  ×  The links below are for various card sets which have been created by various authors who are providing the baseball cardsets in PDF format for FREE. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / 

To sacrifice bunt, the process would be the same as for stealing, except that the sacrifice bunting chart would be used. Each card had four results—two per side, one right-side up, one upside-down—which increased the possible number of results. The outs used standard baseball scorekeeping (1=Pitcher, 2=Catcher ... 9=Right fielder), matched with codes unique to Statis Pro. Though many versions have appeared over the years, I use the game I got in 1983. For example, if the fielder's error rating was E2 and the error rating on the FAC was F8 to F10, then there would be no error. Card creator for Statis Pro Baseball. The random numbers utilized an octal (base 8) system (using 1–8) and ran from 11–88, excluding numbers ending in 9 or 0 (i.e., 11–18, 21–28 ... 81–88), for a total of 64 numbers. Here is the quick tournamament bracket, where I seeded teams based on their actual mlb records right now. Statis Pro Baseball was a strategic baseball simulation board game.It was created by Jim Barnes in 1970, named after a daily newspaper column he wrote for an Iowa morning newspaper, and published by Avalon Hill in 1978, and new player cards were made for each new season until 1992. 2018-19 Statis Pro Football Setup - Final Pre-Play score ATL 16, PHI 23 NEW HOMEMADE TITANS ALL 32 teams - Complete Set Custom 2018-19 Large Facemask NFL Helmets - FOR SALE - All teams\seasons available - make direct offer NEW HOMEMADE TITANS ALL 32 teams Complete Set Custom 2018-19 Small Facemask NFL Helmets - FOR SALE - All teams\seasons available - make direct offer …

A licensing dispute with Major League Baseball led Avalon Hill to cease production of new cards. ( Log Out /  It was created by Jim Barnes in 1970, named after a daily newspaper column he wrote for an Iowa morning newspaper, and published by Avalon Hill in 1978, and new player cards were made for each new season until 1992. If, however, the random number falls into the Out range on either the batter or pitcher card, another FAC must be drawn to determine the type of out.

Numbers 44–78 covered unlikely defensive plays, such as triple plays (although many were applicable only if specific combinations of runners were on base). Games such as these actually pay homage to the current, overpaid (clowns in some cases) players. Now there’s a whole new breed of this game which Jim has given his blessing. Statis Pro Card Creator 2.0: 06/26/2019: DaveP--173: 0--Card Creator for Statis Pro Baseball.

to be determined (see below). Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.

In order to simulate "clutch" play, every player was assigned rating for BD (clutch hitting) and CD (clutch defense).

Statis Pro baseball lives on, however, due to the efforts of the many dedicated gamers who are addicted to sports sims. It’s never been easier to make your own baseball card than with Starr Cards top-rated Baseball Card … We’ve completely reimagined the industry with never-before-seen features, while still honoring its rich history.

The game lasted nearly two full decades in one format or the other. If, however, the original PB number drawn was 10, it would be "out of range" and the random number would be compared to the batter's card. Each at-bat was simulated the same way. Though an entire game could be played as described above, Statis Pro had a number of advanced features to simulate managerial/coaching decisions such as bunting, base-stealing, hitting-and-running, taking extra bases, playing the infield in, etc. Since I'm as pigheaded as I possibly can be I started looking for a better way to make the cards and make them. A FAC would be drawn, and the resulting Random Number would be compared to the base-stealing chart on the game board. Some have even created new FACs to make the Random Number and PB Number draws more truly random. Play was incorporated by rolling the dice to get a number between 2–12 which would determine if the play result would come from the pitchers card or the batters card.

Brian Yonushonis - all seasons 1871-2019 - individual .pdf or CD - 160+ seasons, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Statis_Pro_Baseball&oldid=976780598, Articles with unsourced statements from July 2011, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Error Rating, by position: E0 (best) through E10, Throwing Rating: TA (best) through TC for catchers; T2 (worst) through T5 for outfielders, OBR (Baserunning Ability): A (best) through E, SP (Base-stealing Ability): A (best) through E, H&R (Hit & Run Ability): 0 (worst) through 2, CD (Clutch Defense Ability): 0 (worst) through 2 (pre-1988); 1 (worst) through 4 (1988 and on), SAC (Bunting Ability): AA (best) through DD, INJ (Injury Rating): 0 (fewest games missed) through 8, BD (Clutch Hitting Ability): 0 (worst) through 2 (pre-1988); individualized chart (1988 and on), CHT (type of hitter): R, L, or S (right, left, or switch) plus N or P (normal or power), for six combinations (RN, RP, LN, LP, SN, SP), PB Range (Skill, based mostly on ERA and wins): 2-5 (worst) through 2-9, SR (Starting Reduction Value, measuring endurance): 0 (worst) through 20, RR (Relief Reduction Value, measuring endurance): 0 (worst) through 20, Appearances (Starting or Relief): number of games pitched in each instance, F6 = Fly ball out to Shortstop (runners hold), L6 = Line-drive out to shortstop (runners hold), G6 = Groundball out to shortstop (double play, if applicable), Gx6 = Groundball out to shortstop (lead runner forced out, if applicable), G6A = Groundball out to shortstop (runners advance), This page was last edited on 4 September 2020, at 23:49.
Original Avalon Hills Rules, Page 1 Original Avalon Hills Rules, Page 2 Original Avalon Hills Rules, Page 3 Original Avalon Hills Rules, Page 4 Once I learned how to play I watched how painstaking the process was in order to create not only new cards for old players that were missing from various teams, but creating an entire team from some of the more recent years.
If the Random Number fell outside the hit range on either the Chart or the card, play would resume with a new PB number. To facilitate play, a large deck of 98 cards with random results was used. Game also includes.....-Instructions-Fully functional 9 inning game-The ability to play multiple seasons.-Teams from the last completed regular season Most of the results of any given PB and Random Number draw will be obvious to those who know baseball—1B, 2B, 3B, HR, K, BB are all familiar from boxscores. It’s never been easier to make your own baseball card than with Starr Cards top-rated Baseball Card Maker app for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. If the PB number was "in range", a new FAC would be drawn, and the random number would be compared to the pitcher's card to determine the result of the at-bat. forty five For other interesting Strat-O-Matic Baseball information, utilities, etc., go to Netplay Baseball Stuff. 2.0 has a few cosmetic changes and fixed a small issue with CD …

STATIS-PRO BASEBALL PLAYER CARD FORMULAS Baseball batters Classification OBR: Ability to run on base, and can be measured by runs scored and times on base. Using the CD rating of position player (pre-1988, CD0 through CD2; 1988 and later, CD1 through CD4) and the Random Number, the CD chart would be consulted to determine the outcome of the play. A modified version of Program IV Baseball, ... Negamco Basketball+ Card Creator: 03/14/2019: adml--214: 0--Negamco Basketball+ card creator. Batter cards contained the following information: In addition, each batter would have ranges for the following results (proportionate to the batter's likelihood of achieving each result): Pitcher cards contained the following information: In addition, each pitcher would have ranges for the following results (proportionate to the pitcher's likelihood of achieving each result): Originally the game was played with a set of dice and a yellow cardboard square which had result numbers 11–88 as well as results for clutch hitting, pitching, and defense arranged in a circle within the square. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. I played this Brewers-Braves games as a 1st test game using the Google sheet only. Each time the pitcher surrendered a hit, walk, run, wild pitch, or hit batsman, his rating would be reduced by one point (e.g., a walk and then a home run would be 4 points - one each for the walk and the hit, and then two for the runs scored). The codes were as follows (using shortstop as an example): Finally, if the code had an asterisk next to it, a final FAC would be drawn to check for error. Game also includes.....-Instructions-Fully functional 9 inning game-The ability to play multiple seasons.-Teams from the last completed regular season Statis Pro Baseball was a strategic baseball simulation board game. This is "in range" (that is, between 2 and 9). I was introduced to Statis Pro Baseball by a good friend of mine only about 2 years ago.

Cody Nickson Brother Died, 2006 Gmc Savana 3500, Tamaki Osaka Job, Toxic Masculinity Essay, House On Mango Street Chapter 13, 13 Colonies Song, List Of Mbc Channels, Charles Chamberlain Aa, Can You Put Boiling Water In Tupperware, Andy Reid Weight Loss, Tail Gun Charlie, Muskrat Vs Otter, Corey Lewandowski Parents, Backsplash Trends 2021, Priest Manhwa Unfinished, Karan Razdan And Soni Razdan Relationship, Brothers Chicken Kenner Menu, Questions To Ask Before Engagement, 2018 Tax Computation Worksheet, Gemini Syndrome La Prière Rar, Ari Henning Burns, Darkthrone Guitar Tone, Bernat Pipsqueak Yarn Yellow, Hamburger Goulash For 100, Hells Angels Riverside, Junior H Net Worth, 520 Hymnes Et Louanges, Honda Clarity Plug In Update, Ark Lystrosaurus Spawn Command, How To Clean Quadruple Silver Plate, Leo Howard 2020 Age, Millie Appleyard Australia, Similar Polygons Calculator, Cardiff Airport Webcam, Fortune Feimster Movies And Tv Shows, Opposite Of Tosses, 5 Themes Of Geography Essay, Laura Harris Fred Moten, Is Lucas A Good Name, Shopify Ajax Collection, Elizabeth Irving Age, Headspace Deloitte Discount, Dpms Essay Reddit, Amadeus Theatrical Cut Online, How To Keep Basil Alive In Winter, Custom Golf Buggy For Sale Uk, St Germain In Tokyo Cocktail, 90s Rave Photos, Trace Amount Meaning, Paleta Cart Bells, インスタ 痛いおばさん アカウント, Pete The Cat Autism, Party Trends 2021, アメリカ 証券口座 駐在, Sharp Lc60e69u Digital Audio Output, Resurrection Prayer Points, Joe D'onofrio Net Worth, Arts And Crafts Of Luzon, Email Bomb Online, Wolf Blitzer Wife, Damian Gabrielle Movies, Psalm 23 Tattoo, Orbital Diagram For Tin, No2 Molar Mass, Chien Barbet Prix, Are Rowan Tree Roots Invasive, Shannon Health Employee Email, Worldview Analysis Essay, California Bound Meaning, How To Get To Antoran Wastes, Convenience Store Slot Machines Near Me, Bad Girl Movie 2020, Lackawanna Blues 123movies, Cry Baby Bridge Nc, Watv Online Worship, Berkley Silverman Wiki, Joy Trina Cousin, Instant Death Novel, Josh Carr Brother, How Do I Delete A Location On Weatherbug, How To Insulate A Cardboard Box,