Have you tried it yet?

Discussions about 'suitcase' in the English Only forum, ⓘ One or more forum threads is an exact match of your searched term. Open menu. Spanish nouns have a gender, which is either feminine (like la mujer or la luna) or masculine (like el hombre or el sol). Solo me permiten subir una maleta pequeña al avión. b. la valija (f) means that a noun is feminine. (luggage) maleta nf nombre femenino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente femenino, que lleva los artículos la o una en singular, y las o unas en plural. Simon packed his clothes into his suitcase. volume_up. Put your suitcase in the trunk and get in the car. Valijais kind of an old-fashioned word, but it still used by officials sometimes. pack something in one's suitcase/pack one's suitcase with. Look up in Linguee; Suggest as a translation of "suitcase" Copy; DeepL Translator Linguee. See authoritative translations of Luggage in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations. My sister's suitcase was........... on the shelf. Translate texts with the world's best machine translation technology, developed by the creators of Linguee. pack something in one's suitcase/pack one's suitcase with. Premium.

Report an error or suggest an improvement.

QUICK TRANSLATIONS "suitcases" in Spanish . el equipaje. Here's what's included: SpanishDict is the world's most popular Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and learning website. suitcase {noun} maleta- baúl- valija- petaca. Dictionary. Copyright © 2006 Harrap Publishers Limited, Collins Complete Spanish Electronic Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers 2011.
Grammar. Your suitcase is almost as big as you (are)! suitcases {plural} maletas. Discussions about 'suitcase' in the English Only forum, ⓘ One or more forum threads is an exact match of your searched term. Log in Sign up. Help WordReference: Ask in the forums yourself. large piece of luggage Large (usually rectangular) piece of luggage used for carrying clothes, and sometimes suits, when travelling.

Is something important missing? a real shiny blue suitcase, Ark of the Covenant, Maltese Falcon sort of vibe, Give me a hand carrying this suitcase or with the suitcase/with carrying this suitcase. more_vert.

Phrases.

suitcases {plural} volume_up. Report an error or suggest an improvement. Exemplos: la mesa, una tabla. Pronunciation. EN. I cannot lift my suitcase, it is too heavy.

Online dictionary from ABBYY. Become a WordReference Supporter to view the site ad-free. luggage. I can only take one small suitcase on the plane. You might hear …
Translation. Valija. See Google Translate's machine translation of 'suitcase'. Hear an audio pronunciation. á é í ó ú ü ñ ¿ ¡  "suitcases" in Spanish.

Translate from English, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Ukrainian. A noun is a word referring to a person, animal, place, thing, feeling or idea (e.g. suitcase - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions. Thesaurus. Meaning and examples for 'suitcases' in Spanish-English dictionary. WordReference English-Spanish Dictionary © 2020: Forum discussions with the word(s) "suitcase" in the title: In other languages: French | Italian | Portuguese | Romanian | German | Dutch | Swedish | Russian | Polish | Czech | Greek | Turkish | Chinese | Japanese | Korean | Arabic. Translator. Exemplos: la mesa, una tabla. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: suitcase n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. Tom is in his room, packing a suitcase. a real shiny blue suitcase, Ark of the Covenant, Maltese Falcon sort of vibe, Give me a hand carrying this suitcase or with the suitcase/with carrying this suitcase. Become a WordReference Supporter to view the site ad-free. maletas {f pl} more_vert.

man, dog, house). Translator .

Hear an audio pronunciation. Vocabulary. I cannot lift my suitcase, it is too heavy. No puedo mover la maleta de lo pesada que es.

Many translated example sentences containing "suitcase" – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations.

Regionalism used in Latin America: all the countries in South America, Central America, and the Caribbean.

Lookup . Lingvo Live. √ 100% FREE. Add to list. Linguee. No puedo mover la maleta de lo pesada que es.

knew that if I bought anything else, I would have to buy another suitcase. Conjugation. Your suitcase is almost as big as you (are)! suitcases. knew that if I bought anything else, I would have to buy another suitcase. Help WordReference: Ask in the forums yourself. Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root. Does not include Spain.

Te voy a llevar al aeropuerto, echa tu petaca en la cajuela y súbete al carro. My sister's suitcase was........... on the shelf.

Umass Concert Band, Joe Nuxhall Wife, Email Bomb Online, Bassett's Fruit Allsorts Discontinued, Nba Finals Prize Money 2019, Theme From The Munsters, Why Did Philip Latham Leave The Cedar Tree, John Velazquez Net Worth, Aew Ppv Streaming, How To Fail A Hearing Test For Tinnitus, What Did Pamela Britton Die Of, Naomi Season 1 Love Island, Childish Gambino Because The Internet Hawaiian Shirt, Bump Or Jump Suffix Crossword Clue, Cute Mii Switch, Potbelly Potato Salad, Is Haider A Shia Name, Chaplain Business Cards, Ramiel Angel In Arabic, Can You Eat Whitefish Skin, Terraria Thorium Modpack, 2019 Hsc English Paper 1, A 3 Skywarrior, Standard Bindery Ink, How To Make Blessed Water Divinity 2, Does Nichkhun And Victoria Still Talk, Wells Maine Striper Fishing Report, Roy Digs Dirt Activities, Depolarization Definition Psychology, Matthew Ramsey Height, Tiffin Phaeton Xsh Price, Durex Stock Price, Reloading 357 Magnum Cost, Morse Tavern Coventry Menu, Tim Sale Heroes Art, Eddie Griffin Wives, Donut Go Breaking My Heart, Vizsla Rescue Nevada, How To Play Chromaharp, Daca Thesis Statement Examples, Sidemen Christmas Song Controversy, Ka'a Samoan Meaning, Pistol Stock Adapter, Mary Berry Boiled Fruit Cake, Gymshark Sport Shorts Inseam, Quotes About Putting Others Down To Make Yourself Feel Better, Stick War Minecraft, Do Lol Hairvibes Change Color, Jeep Srt Upgrades, Forum Ring Doorbell, Frank Slootman Net Worth, Mlive Obits Muskegon, Hells Angels Riverside, Whitetail Deer Size Chart, Vengeance 2009 Tamilyogi, Janice Dean Seattle, Legally Binding Car Sales Contract, Tiktok Quotes 2020, Annat Loop Walk, 1950 Dodge Sedan, Witcher 3 Gesheft Console Command, Lisa Hernandez Husband, Karina Carvalho Date Of Birth, T Shirt Tour De France Leclerc,