Developed by Ivory Tower, The Crew 2 is a motorsport racing game. The Crew utilizes a scaled version of the United States as the game map that features a multitude of real life cities and towns.

depends on what you want. before i get into that i want to make the testing situation completely clear: The testing was done only in dry weather to eliminate the lack of grip from rain or snow.

Agera R or R390, although I don't know how expenaive the R390 is. Giron's tunes were used, again this mimics a pvp situation where you want the best performance. A place for discussion relating to Ubisoft's The Crew and The Crew 2. The Crew utilizes a scaled version of the United States as the game map that features a multitude of real life cities and towns.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. You have total open world freedom, or you can play missions, beat records on skills challenges and play friends in PVP races.

Developed by Ivory Tower, The Crew 2 is a motorsport racing game. To purchase a hypercar, players must visit the Street racing HQ located in Palos Verdes, Los Angeles, CA.Hypercars can be purchased with either bucks or credits but only as an one-time purchase meaning that players can not buy multiple cars of the same model. R390 is 1.19mil ,so i think i will go with the Agera R , i find it better looking then the R390 , Thanks mate, This is just personal but the Pagani Zonda has high acceleration and amazing control around corners and can slipstream so well due to it basically being shaped like a doorstop lol.

Handling you could maybe argue top10 but topspeed is pretty bad. Looks nice though. Developed by Ivory Tower, The Crew 2 is a motorsport racing game. This sub was built by fans for fans. You can only do so many barrel rolls to liven up a trip.

this means it is probably fairly hard to extract the absolute maximum out of this car. A place for discussion relating to Ubisoft's The Crew and The Crew 2. Currently, the best non-Summit reward Hyper Car is the Veneno, with the Carrera GT not far behind.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. The Crew 2 features a selection of vehicles that are listed as hypercars.Hypercars include unmodified stock versions of high end sportscars. Maybe would be nice to this with big land since that is a more top speed focused race?

And i agree, having summit cars as best cars is absolute horseshit. The Crew utilizes a scaled version of the United States as the game map that features a multitude of real life cities and towns.

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. So this table I see it's kind of old. Testing was done by doing 5 clean runs, and the best times are the ones highlighted. the average times might be interesting to look at because they can be an indication of consistency of the car if they are not close to the fastest time. The Crew 2 has many vehicle types and disciplines to go with them. ".That should give you an idea of what we're dealing with here.America, though. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Developed by Ivory Tower, The Crew 2 is a motorsport racing game. A place for discussion relating to Ubisoft's The Crew and The Crew 2. the tunes are in the spreadsheet. Those were added to the Hypercar class to expand the car selection due to how much less hypercars there are overall in the game, currently the street race discipline has the most cars as expected, they should really add Hennessey Venom GT, Apollo Gumpert, Aston Martin Valkyrie, Rimac C2 and Lykan Hypersport to the Hypercar Discipline and move the ones you mentioned over to the street car discipline.. Is there anyway to unlock cars like Divo Magma Edition or just through summits? The Crew 2 has many vehicle types and disciplines to go with them. Developed by Ivory Tower, The Crew 2 is a motorsport racing game. Just IMHO: 458, MP4-12C, Carrera GT, Zonda and Aventador should not be in Hypercar class, because they have stock stats comparable with top of the stock Street Cars. In terms of performance? a couple things of note that i want to personally expand on; the f12tdf is in 3rd place in terms of fastest time, but on average it is behind the veneno, regular carrera GT, and the performante.

Theres like 4 summit cars in the top 5 performing hypercars. As the title says, i have exactly 1 million now, Im not interested in PVP leaderboard, car with a good grip and a high top speed will be fine. The Crew utilizes a scaled version of the United States as the game map that features a multitude of real life cities and towns. I only just started getting deep into TC2 despite owning it for a year, sucks if i'm at a defecit because I got in late. For example for the Touringcars. No cuts, they can be tricky to get right and add another randomness factor that we did not like. The zonda has really good handling if you want somthing cheap, I already have the zonda also I have almost all hypercars except like 2, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H1RIilWExu027cStKMoMiAdkvR7Qowitdm-bPF00MpM/edit?usp=drivesdk, Look at leaderboards in hypercar events and you will see.... Its same for any race.... just look at it.... simple, People use magma divo and that is event exclusive, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. The Crew utilizes a scaled version of the United States as the game map that features a multitude of real life cities and towns. This sub was built by fans for fans. Developed by Ivory Tower, The Crew 2 is a motorsport racing game. Press J to jump to the feed.

Press J to jump to the feed.

... For hypercar there is no clear winner but these 2 are best on pretty much every race. A friend of mine did some testing to get all the hypercars into a tierlist. Posted on March 8, 2020. heyy,awesome work,just a quick little question,the jesko being the highest priced car,is it that good?Is it worth investing into it?

The Crew utilizes a scaled version of the United States as the game map that features a multitude of real life cities and towns.

as it stands right now the veyron is faster in pretty much every way, but thats because the veyron has the new handing model, and the regera not yet. The Crew 2: Best Vehicle for Each Class. In this guide i will show you best vehicle for each class in the game. Nah jesko is kinda average. The Crew 2 has many vehicle types and disciplines to go with them. if you want to know which hypercar is the best in terms of topspeed this isn't your guide. another thing to note, this is a test on White Rocks Hills, a track with twists and turns and no real straights to reach topspeed on.

A place for discussion relating to Ubisoft's The Crew and The Crew 2. This sub was built by fans for fans.

A place for discussion relating to Ubisoft's The Crew and The Crew 2.

when the spring update hits there is a chance they will update some or all of the hypercars to the new handling and the regera might become better than the veyron. the top cars are summit editions, which in my opinion is unfair. Up to you. For hypercar there is no clear winner but these 2 are best on pretty much every race. You have total open world freedom, or you can play missions, beat records on skills challenges and play friends in PVP races. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The Crew utilizes a scaled version of the United States as the game map that features a multitude of real life cities and towns. Rally raid. Nope.

Porche Carrera GT and Bugatti Divo. A place for discussion relating to Ubisoft's The Crew and The Crew 2. The Crew utilizes a scaled version of the United States as the game map that features a multitude of real life cities and towns.

This sub was built by fans for fans. Would you place the Jesko on the top 5 overall hypercars handling and top speed wise. They have reran some summits before, it is likely that the summit for the magma will be run again. Developed by Ivory Tower, The Crew 2 is a motorsport racing game. Looks? Thatll be your only chance to get it cause they said platinum rewards will remain summit exclusive. Hello. my advice right now then is probably veyron, and then you can fairly easily have enough money for the regera before the update hits. Is definitely NOT the best. A place for discussion relating to Ubisoft's The Crew and The Crew 2. Yes, all cars got changed so this list isnt accurate anymore. Not worth the money.

Do you have more of those lists? Press J to jump to the feed. would love to hear your thoughts about it though.

This sub was built by fans for fans. Developed by Ivory Tower, The Crew 2 is a motorsport racing game. This sub was built by fans for fans. You have total open world freedom, or you can play missions, beat records on skills challenges and play friends in PVP races. Up at the top (mobile) or bottom (desktop) there should be tabs, the inner drive(WIP)tab will show you updated times but they are work in progress. You have total open world freedom, or you can play missions, beat records on skills challenges and play friends in PVP races. This sub was built by fans for fans. Thanks for this one. Developed by Ivory Tower, The Crew 2 is a motorsport racing game. I personally think the Citroen GT and the Veyron are the nicest, but all of them are nice! By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.

What is the best hypercar that is buyable, like not event exclusive.

Trek Bike 7500 Series, Yvette Prieto Instagram, Guess The Disney Movie Quote With Answers, Friendship Thesis Example, Shannon Leto 2020, Is Fast Charging Bad For Iphone, Eric Close Wife, Residence Inn Morro Bay, Louis Arbogast Bed, Google Translate English To Kosovo, All Piggy Skins, Why I Want To Be A Hairdresser Essay, Diablo 2 Plugy Error, Tennis Clash Tour 5, Amazon Prime �59 Deal, Duracell Advert Elephant, 10 Bad Things About Singapore, Miguel A Nunez Jr Brother, Who Wrote Five Green And Speckled Frogs, Tim Riggins Quotes, Egg Bound Chameleon Surgery Cost, Medieval Monks Facts, My First Tweet Generator, Sheet Metal Nibbler Screwfix, Cheapest Online Jd Degree, Uncle Wiggily In Connecticut Character Analysis, Ram Muffler Delete Kit, Academic Event Professional Conference 2020, Eve Online Supercarrier, Ralph Bruneau Wikipedia, Robert Mazur Wife, Dues Card Template, Peter Hitchener Height, Face Drop Lyrics, Comment Faire Des Guillemets Sur Un Clavier Qwerty,