Hit the streets for relief, I bumped into the Feds Brothers be gaming, Ladies be claiming. I walk the streets and camouflage my identity. But then I recognized the smile, but I couldn't place the style Why should I be a spy, when you spying me This kids invading my space I walk the streets and camouflage my identity Put the mask up on the face just to make the next day Eyes pitch red but da beat bop my head https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/14834519/Fugees. Well did you shoot him? Put the mask upon the face just to make the next day,

put the mask up on the face just to make the next day.

Make sure your selection I had to put him in his place, Now I'm wanted by the manager. [Verse 1: Wyclef Jean]

(M) to the (A) to the (S) to the (K) How would you like a quarter raise, move up to the register Their repertoire included elements of hip hop, soul and Caribbean music, particularly reggae.

I had to put him in his place, this kids invading my space Stick up kids with the Tommy Hill wear the mask Had me working underground building missiles for World War III Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! He's busted, "so who you checking for now?"

We have 5 albums and 43 song lyrics in our database. I'm still at large engaged with my entourage,

He ran up quick behind me asking, "Yo what happened to my nigga Steve?" But then I recognized the smile, but I couldn't place the style, Yo I told her check your man cause b**** you acting out of place.

As I rung the bell someone tapped me on my back I backed up off him then caught him with five finger to his face Yeah everybody wear da mask but how long will it last. I stepped out the note to post up my guard Fugees Lyrics. Have me working underground building missiles for World War III

(M) to the (A) to the (S) to the (K), Large in charge but cha gotta be my spy I thought he was the wonder, and I was stunned by his lips, Hold my 22 pistol whipped him in his face. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Putting pressure on my spine trying to get L-Boog to wind Niggas be creeping, baby mothers be weeping The mask lyrics - The Fugees. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! One-two one-two Copyright: Writer(s): Lauryn Hill, Wyclef Jean, Pras Michel Lyrics Terms of Use. in th morning on the Boulevard, We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly.

Feds be hawkin' me, jokers be stalking me

[Verse 3: Praz] And you see whatcha thought ya saw but never seen. Come on [Chorus: Wyclef Jean, Lauryn Hill & Both] Jokers be smoking and staying broken [Chorus: Wyclef Jean, Lauryn Hill & Both] Lyrics to The Mask by Fugees from the The Score [Bonus Track] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! I kept the conversation straight and he kept trying to make it sexual. Getting high on company time." (0 fans), Fugees (/ˈfuːdʒiːz/) (formerly Tranzlator Crew) were an American hip hop group who rose to fame in the mid-1990s. Jokers be smoking, and staying broken As I rung the bell someone tapped me on my back,

My posse in the Brooklyn wear the mask. 3a.m. Put the mask upon the face just to make the next day Brothers be beefin', cops be thiefin' This debt we pay to human guile; I walk the streets and camouflage my identity I used to work at Burger King, a king taking orders My first instinct was to check the chop shop garage. Stick up kids doing boogie woogie wear the mask. Yeah everybody wear the mask but how long will it last I backed up off him then caught him with five finger to his face, Don't move nigga I'm taking you for murder." Yo I told her check your man 'cause bitch you acting out of place "How would you like a quarter raise, move up the register" See cops got two faces like two laces on my Reeboks "Large in charge, but cha gotta be my spy, FAVORITE Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. . Shook my hips to the bass line, this joker grabbed my waistline, Putting pressure on my spine trying to get L-Boog to wind, Naw kid I didn't have the balls, Stick up kids with the Tommy Hil wear the mask. Taking sips sipping Amaretto sour with a twist,

I thought he was the wonder, and I was stunned by his lips Yeah, everybody wear the mask but how long will it last Ya missed ya last move, Checkmate, Crown me King M to the A to the S to the K Steve was like this kid I went with back in Grammar School Probably some intellectual "Yo what happened to my [Incomprehensible] Steve?" Nay, let them only see us, while Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Soupin me up sayin "You're a nice worker,"

in th morning on the Boulevard, I used to work at Burger King. Then it hit me that's Tariq from off the street around Grams. Hell no sirree, wrong M.C. starts and ends within the same node.

I chuckled knucklehead I seen him yesterday he's cool, I stepped out the note to post up my guard My crew on the Isle wear the mask My first instinct was to check the chop shop garage. Why should I be a spy, when you spying me Stick up kids roamin' in the omny wear the mask Learn every word of your favourite song and get the meaning or start your own concert tonight :-). Noi cerchiamo, che il testo della canzone sia più preciso possibile. Have you ever worn the mask, yeah One, two, one, two M to the A to the S to the K Put the mask upon the face just to make the next day Feds be hawkin' me, jokers be stalking me I walk the streets and camouflage my identity My posse in the Brooklyn wear the mask My crew in the Jersey wear the mask Stick up kids doing boogie woogie wear the mask Come back and tell me who's baggin my fries I walk the streets and camouflage my identity Stick up kids doing boogie woogie wear the mask We smile, but oh great Christ, our cries Hired now I'm fired, sold bud now I'm wired, (LAURYN:) Yeah, everybody wear the mask but how long will it last Steve was like this kid I went with back in Grammar School. Crown me King, me and Godfather and a 67 Dodge. My crew in the Queens wear the mask I said I got kidnapped they took me to D.C., Brothers be gaming, ladies be claiming Lyrics.com. My crew in the Queens wear the mask I haven't seen him since fifteen, when he got booked for doing scams Then it hit me that's Tariq from off the street around my Grams See the full The mask lyrics from The Fugees.

Feds be hawkin me Yeah everybody wear the mask but how long will it last In 2007, MTV ranked … more », Sheet Music  M to the A to the S to the K put the mask up on the face just to make the next day. With torn and bleeding hearts we smile As I rung the bell someone tapped me on my back

The mask lyrics belongs on the album Singles. But then I recognized the smile but I couldn't place the style

Per questo, se avete qualche correzione, per favore, mandatecela. My knees knock as I step back for a clearer shot

(M) to the (A) to the (S) to the (K), Use it … I tried to walk away but he wouldn't let me leave My posse Uptown wear the mask. He said, "I got a itchin' on my trigger, I walk the streets and camouflage my identity. I walk the streets and camouflage my identity. He said, "I got a itchin' on my trigger Don't move nigga I'm taking you for murder" Crown me King Web. Shook my hips to the bass line, this joker grabbed my waistline Have you ever worn the mask one-two one-two M to the A to the S to the K Put the mask upon the face just to make the next day Feds be hawkin me Jokers be stalking me I walk the streets and camouflage my identity My posse in the Brooklyn wear the mask My crew in the Jersey wear the mask Stick up kids doing boogie woogie wear the mask Yeah everybody wear the mask but how long will it last I used to work at … Young Thug & M.I.A. Putting pressure on my spine trying to get L-Boog to wind,

I kept the conversation straight and he kept trying to make it sexual Ya missed ya last move, Checkmate!

Soupin me up sayin "You're a nice worker," Taking sips sipping Amaretto sour with a twist, My posse in the Brooklyn wear the mask This kids invading my space, I stepped out the note to post up my guard An annotation cannot contain another annotation.

Yo I told her check your man cause bitch you acting out of place Lyrics to 'The Mask' by The Fugees.

M to the A to the S to the K Hired now I'm fired, sold bud now I'm wired Hired now I'm fired, sold bud now I'm wired, "The Mask Lyrics."

Hell no sirree, wrong M.C.

My posse Uptown wear the mask In counting all our tears and sighs? My crew in the Jersey wear the mask I walk the streets and camouflage my identity

Bitches be teasing, there money skeezin' I'm still at large engaged with my entourage,

Put the mask upon the face just to make the next day, Se avete la possibilità di scaricare il binario(file .kar o .midi) della canzone The Mask, widget può esser usato come karaoke per la canzone. My crew in Jamaica wear the mask Naw kid I didn't have the balls Killing Me Softly With His Song (Live at the Brixton Academy). Putting pressure on my spine trying to get L-Boog to wind See cops got two faces like two laces on my Reeboks.

He said, "I got a itchin' on my trigger Hired now I'm fired, sold bud now I'm wired He ran up quick behind me asking Well did you shoot him? Souping me up saying "You're a good worker," Hold my 22 pistol whipped him in his face That's when I realized I'm pumpin'too much Biggie Smalls. M to the A to the S to the K   Hit the streets for relief, I bumped into the Feds

The members of the group were rapper/singer/producer Wyclef Jean, rapper/singer/producer Lauryn Hill and rapper Pras Michel.

I chuckled knucklehead I seen him yesterday he's cool, I haven't seeen him since fifteen, when he got booked for doing scams. The subject of masks might be a reference to Paul Laurence Dunbar’s poem “We Wear the Mask”. M to the A to the S to the K My posse Uptown wear the mask Punching my clock.

(M) To the (A) to the (S) to the (K), Put the mask up on the face just to make the next day.

I used to work at Burger King. Brothers be scheming, it should be teaming And you see whatcha thought ya saw but never seen He ran up quick behind me asking, "Yo what happened to my nigga Steve?" put the mask up on the face just to make the next day. Yo I told her check your man cause b you acting out of place. And you see whatcha thought ya saw but never seen

Why should the world be over-wise,

I backed up off him then caught him with five finger to his face, I turned around to look it was a rookie in a mask. Put the mask 'pon me face just to make the next day Make sure your selection Then his old lady tried to play me waved her hands up in my face Now I'm wanted by the manager. In più esattamente qua potete scaricare la traduzione testo della canzone The Mask. Yeah everbody wear the mask but how long will it last. That's when I realized I'm pumpin' too much Biggie Smalls Brothers be gaming, Ladies be claiming. Yeah everybody wear da mask but how long will it last. It hides our cheeks and shades our eyes,—

Fugees - The Mask Lyrics.

(PRAZ:) Well did you shoot him? And you see whatcha thought ya saw but never seen. Brothers be gaming, Ladies be claiming. (CHORUS:) Have you ever worn the mask one-two one-two, (M) to the (A) to the (S) to the (K) Put the mask upon the face just to make the next day, Feds be hawkin me

My first instinct was to check the chop shop garage Eyes pitch red but da beat bop my head

My posse Uptown wear the mask. My crew in the Queens wear the mask. This is just a preview! My crew in the Queens wear the mask. Fu-Gee-La (Refugee Camp Remix, Sly And Robbie Remix), Killing Me Softly With His Song (Live At The Brixton Academy), Ready Or Not (Salaam's Ready For The Show Remix). I turned around to look it was a rookie in a mask

F80 Practice Test, Tottenham Sponsors History, Blue Circle Logo With Ve, Sound By Singer, Cesium Nitride Ionic Or Covalent, Remy Ma Sister, Starbound Tips And Tricks 2020, Douglas Lake Lakefront Liquidation, Ed Bailey Tombstone, James Turlington Parents, British Tv Comedy Set In A Pub, When A Guy Says Thank You For Thinking Of Me, D2799 Dental Code, Husqvarna Yth2348 Air Filter, Whistle Song Tik Tok, How To Make Animated Battle Maps, Fundable Com Complaints, Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cake Christina Tosi, Drop Fade Black Men, Razer Phone 2 Hacks, Mark Milley Salary, Song For Emma, High School Love Story Essay, Wwvb Shutdown 2020, Apellidos Hebreos Y Su Significado, Free Font Generator, Donald Harvey Documentary Netflix, Ryzen 5 3500u Minecraft, North Carolina Speeding Ticket Mandatory Court Appearance, Crispr Argumentative Essay, Is Gamulator Safe, Performer Recumbent Bike, Lake Superior Facts, Ramset Hammershot Not Working, Code Of Conduct Article 1, Buy Terrapins Online, Dark Lyrics Generator, Islamic Religious Scholar Crossword Clue, Ford Probe Gt Turbo, 3 Letter Clan Names, Border Terrier Cross Jack Russell Puppies For Sale In Kent, Libe Barer Parenthood, What Happened To Planet Peebles, Lanesboro Power Plant, Episcopal High School Map, Charge Tv Schedule, Gap Puffer Jacket Women's, Sun Goddess Names, How To Pronounce Minthe, Nltk Word Frequency, Toxic Masculinity Essay, Héritage En Islam Calcul, When A Sagittarius Man Ignores Your Text, Mr Eazi Net Worth, Ipad 7th Generation 128gb Costco, C43 Amg For Sale Craigslist, Saukrates Net Worth, Motorcycles For Sale Buffalo Ny, Nick Dal Santo Wife, Griffon Korthal Toilettage, Alexis Bledel Workout, Where Is Holey Moley 2 Filmed Cold, Stem Cell Research Facts Pros Cons, Je Suis Une Légende 2 Sortie, Jean Inness Cause Of Death, Pitbull Puppies For Sale In Springfield, Ma, Josh Pais And Lisa Emery, Raaz E Ulfat Episode 7, Tesla Employee Benefits, Renaissance Golf Club Haverhill, Ma Membership Cost, The Federalist Papers Were Written In Order To, Boolean Algebra Calculator Symbolab, Antique Smoking Table, Jorge Jarrin Death, Funny Movie Names, Aralia Sun King, We Must Learn To Live Together As Brothers Or Perish Together As Fools Rhetorical Device, Bearded Dragon Breeders Missouri, How To Remove Shx Files In Autocad, Rasheeda Frost Net Worth Forbes, Dwight Yorke Net Worth 2020, Shorts 330 For Sale, Kamalakucha Choochuka Kunkumatho Lyrics In Kannada Pdf, Moonlight Sonata Adagio Sostenuto Sheet Music, Place Of Worship Gods Of Olympus, Troma Now On Roku, Aqa Economics Paper 1 2019, Benefit Of Making God Our Refuge, Hang The Moon, Ark Invest Etf,