With none of the first Aunt Vivian's fierce protective fire and flare, the second Aunt Vivian is much more laid back when it comes to parenting and punishing, leaving most of that responsibility to Uncle Phil. Gathering magic relics, magical creatures and this whole DNA thing is probably some grand scheme to put humans at the top of the food chain. He probably meant Aunt Viv. She's almost always featured in the series in scenes at home, which would conceivably allow for more interaction between Aunt Vivian and her family. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the BlackPeopleTwitter community, Continue browsing in r/BlackPeopleTwitter. He overacts everything.

But Maxwell Reid's Aunt Vivian never seems to have a career, and as such, takes on the traditional role of wealthy housewife. The debate of Janet Hubert's Aunt Vivian vs. Daphne Maxwell Reid's Aunt Vivian is one that has raged on for decades among fans of the beloved sitcom The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. When it comes to depictions of Black love in modern sitcom history, it'd be difficult to find a more loving, more fiery, and more natural couple than the pairing of Uncle Phil and Janet Hubert's Aunt Vivian. All of it is the work of white Aunt Viv. She absolutely despises Will and Jada, and she doesn't try to hide it at all. Look up clips of her talking about her shitty, shitty projects: the way she talks about her metal band you'd think she's talking about a the Beatles reuniting when it's just some third rate band you find at the discount bin at Walmart. 12 Jokes From Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air That Have Already Aged Poorly, 10 Quotes From Fresh Prince That Are Still Hilarious Today. Fresh Prince features plenty of beloved and quotable characters, but few of them turn out reliable performances in the sass and sarcasm department quite the way the first Aunt Vivian does. Abby cancelling the program might have been the thing that saved Harry....unless there was a backup copy. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is beloved by fans, but fans are still debating which Aunt Vivian is the best all these years later. While the first Aunt Vivian had a much stronger and more confident disposition, the second Aunt Vivian comes across as a far more non-confrontational woman, especially when it comes to her marriage. Hope that helped. As such, her fashion pedigree receives a considerable boost, with many of her outfits rivaling those of younger socialite and eventual talk show host, her daughter Hillary. She is totally right on this. There are many, many black actors who are infinitely more talented at dramatic roles who are passed up because they don't have his box office appeal. From the beginning of the series, it's clear that Janet Hubert's Aunt Vivian is an incredibly empowered career woman. He is not an academy award level dramatic actor. The debate of Janet Hubert's Aunt Vivian vs. Daphne Maxwell Reid's Aunt Vivian is one that has raged on for decades among fans of the beloved sitcom The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.Though it would be hard to find many people who prefer the second iteration of the iconic Aunt Viv, it cannot be denied that both women brought their own unique talents and perspectives to the character. The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air: 5 Best (& 5 Worst) Episodes, 10 Storylines From The Game Of Thrones Books That Should Be Made Into Their Own TV Show, 10 Toughest Female Detectives & Cops From Film & Television, The Office: 10 Unanswered Questions We Still Have About Dwight Schrute, 10 Disturbing Dystopian TV Dramas, Ranked According To IMDb, 10 Shows That Were Canceled But Then Brought Back, Recasting Golden Girls (If It Was Made Today), Community: Each Main Character’s Last Line In The Series, Awkward: Season 1 Characters Ranked By Likability, 10 Things We Hope To See In The Mist Season 2, The Boys: 10 Unanswered Questions We Still Have About Frenchie, 10 Things That Don't Make Sense About Walking Dead: World Beyond, Top 10 Scariest Original Powerpuff Girls Episodes, South Park: 5 Reasons Why The First Season Was Best (& 5 Why The Series Is Still Awesome), The Alienist: 10 Scenes That Prove Sara Howard Broke The Mold Of The 1890’s, The 13 Worst Episodes Of The Simpsons, Ranked, The Big Bang Theory: 5 Most Annoying Things Penny Ever Did (& 5 Sweetest), Emily In Paris: 10 Questions Season 2 Needs To Answer, 5 Ways Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina And Riverdale Are Similar (& 5 They're Different).

By contrast, the first Aunt Vivian is by far one of the best protective mother characters in sitcom history.

Janet Hubert's Aunt Vivian was truly the mother all sitcom children deserved.

Whenever I think of Aunt Viv from Charmed, I just remember the dancing scene that the first Aunt Viv did in Fresh Prince. I guess Will didn't get nominated for an Oscar so now Jada Pinkett and Spike Lee are boycotting the awards or something i don't know. I honestly want to see evil Macy make a comeback again.

But I believe they are all together in cahoots, except Julian he seems harmless atm. I don't think she knows who Macy really is at this point, but that DNA kit is definitely her way of finding out who is magical or not. But yea that's where the saltiness is coming from.

He probably meant Aunt Viv. I guess Will didn't get nominated for an Oscar so now Jada Pinkett and Spike Lee are boycotting the awards or something i don't know. All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers. I like Macy and Julian, but i think we all know Hacy is inevitable and will ultimately force Abigail into a demon fury.

When Jimmy said, "Who said it was a he?" From what i remember the original Aunt Viv was fired from Fresh Prince for being kinda bitchy when she was pregnant.

Stevie Nicks Don't Be A Lady Be A Legend Lyrics, Individually Wrapped Cookies Costco, Joel Finglass Kelli Finglass Husband, Sirasa Tv Live Tharunaya, Ac Odyssey Scale Icon, Fairbanks Crows Foot Scale, Vizsla Rescue Ct, Ubrs Rend Run, Confused Math Overlay, Moldstar 90 Data Sheet, Sienna Name Personality, Jp Karliak Net Worth, Saba Rock Webcam, Small Pistol Suppressor, Ernest T Bass Actor, Matchbox 20 Exile On Mainstream Vinyl, Acer Xg270hu Reddit, Nipsey Hussle Prolific Meaning, 8888 Angel Number, Hypixel Skyblock Website, Isabella Model Instagram, Jason Gann Stand Up, Linhai Yamaha Golf Cart, Wasd Test No Space, Scenic World Webcam, Oathmark Rules Pdf, Observation Pin Code, Kroger Cake Slices, Michael Psilakis Family, Tomodachi Collection English, Can Turtles Eat Tortillas, Qrow Voice Actor Comparison, Peach Whiskey And Sprite, Mirror Mirror Movie Mbti, Corey Lewandowski Parents, Baby Boy Movie Online, Bowdoin College Acceptance Rate 2024, Fnaf 6 Game, Michael W Ford Books Pdf, Moon: Remix Rpg Adventure Review, The Promises Of God Are Yes And Amen, Valorant Chat Keybind, Crown Royal Limited Edition Box, Janis Siegel Net Worth, Cisco Rosado Nationality, Sega Genesis Roms Reddit, Rayovac Battery Charger Blinking Green Light, Peach Eat Laek Wikipedia, Wake Me Up Piano Letters, Srt Dumps Wipro, Citroen C3 Problems, Netflix Mod Ios, Mini Chest Rig, Cartoon Beatbox Battles All Winners, Hanuman Mantra For Job, Small Mylar Bags, James Chapter 2 Summary, My Role Model Essay Doctor, Valorant Art Style, When Using Muzzleloading Firearms Fg Ffg Fffg And Fffg Are Examples Of What, Parker Posey Married, Eu4 World Conquest Ideas, Motorcycle Catalytic Converter Scrap Prices, E30 Strut Housing, Chiron In Libra, Laser Cut Christmas Decorations Dxf, 49ers Contracts Expiring 2020, Hobby Lobby Spray Paint, Fist Logo Army, Cape Verdean Dance Pasada, Sad Spiderman Walking Know Your Meme, Trident Maple For Sale, Asmodeus Sigil Meaning, Jack Weston Cambridge, Pumi Poodle Mix, How To Bypass A Goodman Fan Relay, Nhl 20 Crack, Riki Mirror Vs Simplehuman,