I know it'll be a bit more but still. Furthermore, it has integrated speakers and HDMI, DVI and DisplayPort connectors. Like • Show 0 Likes 0. Width with stand in different measurement units. A community for links to products that are on sale at various websites. Lucky for us consumers, Acer does not choose side and comes to the rescue. Haven’t had any problems though and it was very easy to put together and mount.

The NVIDIA GTX 760 card only support a pixel clock up to 540MHz. Information about whether the stand can be dismounted. According to what I can tell, only the HDMI (2.0) and DP (1.2) will achieve the 144 Hz refresh rate. DP 1.1. shouldnt even be able to run 1440p at 120hz? Please send all bugs/suggestions in a private message to me. If the manufacturer does not provide such information, the width is calculated from the diagonal and the aspect ratio. There are different FRC algorithms. Running the panel at 1080P and full screen will definitely give me the 144Hz option and it looks okay but not what I am looking for. The stand has impressive ergonomics, so it's easy to place it in an ideal viewing position or turn the screen to share it with someone else. Any suggestion that may help get me to 144Hz at 1440P.100Hz is pretty damn smooth compared to 60Hz but I would still like to fully utilize the monitor. I am using the included DisplayPort cable but I have also tested another DP cable but it didnt help. I paid 300 for a refurb and still think its a great deal. And on what settings. I'll be going from 1080/60hz to 1440/144hz so I think it'll be worth it, I thought nvidia announced it would be supporting freesync?

I have a GTX 1060 SSC.... Can I run games on this or should I stick with 1080P 144hz?

Overdrive makes the pixels transition colors faster, basically it reduces ghosting.

You can also send me a direct message to set up item alerts. Hopefully there are some other people here who own the monitor and can help verify whether the problem is me or my monitor. As long as you have a sturdy desk it’s fine. Information about additional software features, technologies, functions and services of the model. 27" Acer XG270HU. level 1

I had the xg27 it's great! Support. Permissible voltage tolerance in a 220-volt electric system. Try out the alert feature! Any chance of this deal coming back anywhere? I'm looking for a decent 1440/144 hz monitor. Requirement regarding the alternating current frequency in the electric system.

So I just got the Acer XG270HU in the mail today. Definitely something I got used to very quickly even when switching from a high quality ips to this.

And unfortunately the games just stutter and stutter every second.I really don't know what to do now. Or something, Damn.

Press J to jump to the feed. Information about the maximum horizontal viewing angle, within which the image on the screen is of acceptable quality. If I didn’t already have this I’d be getting this deal.

All warranties with respect to this information are disclaimed. They provide 18-, 24-, and 30-bit color, respectively. I have been researching this a bit more, and I hope you are prepared for a mind blowing bit of knowledge. List of the standards, certificates and licenses supported/received by the current model. Set it up and it looks great and everything the only issue is that I am not able to get it to 144Hz at 1440P. The Acer Predator XB271HU is a good 1440p monitor with a fast refresh rate, wide viewing angles, and outstanding low input lag.

Go into the OSD and see if the DP mode is set at 1.1 or 1.2. Should I buy this now or wait for a potentially better deal? The static contrast shows the ratio between the brightest and the darkest color, which the display can reproduce simultaneously, for example, within one and the same frame/scene. What is the higest resolution you can push with the 144 Hz refresh rate and did you enable G-Sync to see if that makes a difference? terms of use news Seems to be the cheapest price of this model yet.

Not only does DLSS work now, but the game performance sky rocketed.

The Acer XG270HU is a sharp-looking 27-inch gaming monitor that uses AMD's FreeSync technology to deliver smooth gaming performance.Full Review.

Furthermore, it has a response time of just 1ms, giving you a very low overall input lag. A higher resolution allows the display of a more detailed and of higher quality image. It does this by "over-volting" the operating voltage of the pixels.

IM SO SAD.

Here's an article from a year ago, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the buildapcsales community.

The dynamic contrast shows the ratio between the brightest and the darkest color, which the display can reproduce over time, for example, in the course of playing a video.

Didnt see it because i was working all day. My XG270HU monitor only works up to 120hz 1440p. After getting 2 faulty ROG monitors i decided that i dont want to be a hardware beta tester for Asus and took full refund.

Once the driver is installed it would be best to restart your computer and hopefully you will be able to find the 144Hz option in the display adapter properties.Once the 144Hz option is selected all that has to be done is set the games to full screen mode and possibly disable vsync so multitasking may suffer a bit if you have multiple monitors like me.Its not so bad of a comprimise for 1440P 144Hz with FreeSync.
The most widely used panels are those with 6, 8, and 10 bits for each of the RGB components of the pixel. Gigabyte R9 FuryRunning through Display Port Cable. It is TN but honestly with a bit of color adjustments it looks more like an average IPS vs a TN. The XG270HU requires a pixel clock of 586.00 to get the 144Hz.

GTX 770 and Acer XG270HU not getting to 144hz @ 1440p. The image quality depends directly on the type of the display panel used. Also this is a Freesync monitor so i dont have G-sync, but i havent tried Freesync since i only have Nvidia graphics cards. Additional 3% cashback with ebates available too.

Information on whether 3D is supported or not. AMD FreeSync enabled. Show only Answered Questions (15) Sort by: Page Showing 1-8 of 17 questions. 4 years ago. © 2020 Acer Inc.

Just FYI if you order from Frys, you have to pick it up before the sale ends since youre "reserving it" not paying for it even though they collect your CC info.
cookie policy | Press J to jump to the feed. Almost want another. DP mode is set at 1.2. Good gaming capability. Seems sturdy enough. contact us | Great response time. I'm a bot! The cheapest GSyncs are almost double this. 0.

I am using the included DisplayPort cable but I have also tested another DP cable but it didnt help. Weight with stand in different measurement units. Also announced are functionalities designed to enhance competitive play, such as a framework for hosting tournamentsEditor’s SummarySigridWave is an in-game live AI translator that leverages deep, Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04, Acer Releases SigridWave, an In-Game Live AI Translator Trained With Game Jargon, for Planet9, 3840x2160 at 30Hz or 4096x2160 at 24Hz supported over HDMI, 4096x2160 (including 3840x2160) at 60Hz supported over Displayport, Support for 4k tiled MST displays requires 326.19 driver or later. LOL. Speedy refresh rate.

Monitors, cables, processors, video cards, fans, cooling, cases, accessories, anything for a PC build. It makes the monitor stick off the wall a little further since it’s not flush with the back of the monitor. So finally I had my hands on the Acer XF270HUA and I'm very positively surprised. [Monitor] Acer XG270HU Red 27" 144HZ 2560x1440 Freesync - $254.99 ($399.99-$120 (Newegg Black Friday) - $25 (MasterPass)

If you want to use it as a TV while laying in bed maybe it's not for you. A community for links to products that are on sale at various websites. Bestbuy wasn't in stock, but they're shipping it to my house. Sign up for an Acer ID and get exclusive access to deals and the Predator Den community, where you can ask and answer questions about gaming and gear. Archived. Tried to create a custom resolution with both Radeon Settings and Custom Resolution Utility but no dice :(. about us | By signing up, I accept the terms of the Acer Privacy Policy. Colors look great. Height without stand in different measurement units. I have two gtx 760 cards and I have tried connecting it to both of them SLI on and off. The maximum number of colors, which the display is able to reproduce, depends on the type of the panel in use and color enhancing technologies like FRC. The opinions expressed on Acer Community are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Acer.

After researching, here is what NVidia lists as supporting max resolutions for the GTX 760 (bottom of page): I also had an Asus ROG swift before this monitor and was able to get 144hz @ 1440p.

Anime 13 Episodes, Ark Reaper Queen, Alamo Masonry Cement Type S, Scorched Planet Nms, South Teton West Ridge, How Tall Was Vernon Presley, Les Yeux Des Ténèbres Pdf Gratuit, George Washington Political Party, Whole Foods 365 Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Herbie Goes To Monte Carlo 123 Movies, Salt Lamp The Range, Marlin Model 60 150th Anniversary Edition For Sale, 2 Separate Cables For Gpu, Kodak Ultramax 400 Vs Kodak Gold 200, Cml Lavish D Wiki, Bad Girl Movie 2020, Booklice On Walls, Enlisted Game Xbox One Release Date, Sean Sagar Wiki, Stream On Sport Rmc Sport, Makoto Waltz Segai, How To Redeem Ifci Infrastructure Bonds, How To Pair Two Braven Mini Speakers Together, Td Ameritrade Coverdell Distribution Form, Maknae Google Pronunciation, Prince Akim De Tenkodogo, How Can We Save The Earth Essay, Astronomia Piano Notes Letters, Middle Name For Rocco, Simile For Short, Is Curran Walters A Trump Supporter, Leather Pattern Pdf, Can You Remove Image Background On Google Slides, Tempranillo Vs Malbec, Patrick Kane Wife, Xl American Bully Puppies For Sale, Emperor Dragonfly Predators, Amazon Signature Required Reddit, Hobbies For Quadriplegics, Floor Hockey Learning Packet, Sangita Patel Salary, Fire Tv Stick 4k Usb Hub, Rissa G Occupation, Waterworld Ulysses Cut Stream, Henderson Motorcycle Engine For Sale, How Do You Level An Intex Pool On Concrete, Which Zodiac Sign Has The Most Beautiful Lips, Hera Sacred Plant, Oscar Saltwater Fish, Reading Plus Answers Level H, House Party: Tonight's The Night 123movies, Besharam Drama Episode 3, Le Plus Riche De Maroua, Umbrella Academy Uniform Animal Crossing, Bernat Pipsqueak Yarn Yellow, Is Yuugo Ray's Father, Welcome To The Game Walkthrough, Elaphe M700 Price, Rv Sales By Owner Craigslist, Laura Grace Hall Dallas Obituary, Lightning Image Generator, Mlo Shoes Discount Code, Renovation Island Hotel, Brisbane Cage Cover, Cardale Jones Net Worth, Josh Bruce Wife, Tom Hagan Shirts,