TCG Card Database is an official Konami Site for the Yu-Gi-Oh! Almost every parameter will now return an error code if an invalid value is passed to it (as opposed to ignoring it and returning all cards like in previous versions). If any GET parameters are found in the call, then it will return an error. You can also register and manage cards and Decks you own via My Deck or search through Deck Recipes posted for public viewing as a reference for fine-tuning your Decks. One of the main sites using this API is the site you are currently on! It may take a while for me to get a picture you want, so be patient. Yu-Gi-Oh! September Sweepstakes, Yu-Gi-Oh!

Anointer of Valor.

Some suggested improvements would be to include the card number, and a consolidated list, but just grateful for the effort made by the project team. TRADING CARD GAME - CARD DATABASE. If you really need a picture soon, let me know, and I will try to help. Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. We have a full Yu-Gi-Oh! The array holds banlist information for that card. File contains card listings for 40 booster pack series. picture without a background that is not on the site, you can send it to me or give me the link, and I will post it. Still, I will try to fulfill what requests I can when I can, so feel free to ask for a card(s). (This filter was only added recently, so many cards will be missing on it, while the pages are being updated.). You can pass multiple comma separated Attributes to this parameter. TCG Card Database allows you to search through all Yu-Gi-Oh!

Trading Card Game. I will also give you credit.

Get all cards belonging to "Blue-Eyes" archetype, Get all Level 4/RANK 4 Water cards and order by atk, Get all cards on the TCG Banlist who are level 4 and order them by name (A-Z), Get all Dark attribute monsters from the Metal Raiders set, Get all cards with "Wizard" in their name who are LIGHT attribute monsters with a race of Spellcaster, Get all Spell Cards that are Equip Spell Cards, Get all Water Link Monsters who have Link Markers of "Top" and "Right", Get Card Information while also using the misc parameter. [Announcement : Application maintenance has been finished] Application maintenance during PM5:00 to PM6:30 on FEBRUARY 21th, 2017(PST) has been finished. card you want. The Card Information endpoint is available at https://db.ygoprodeck.com/api/v7/cardinfo.php. All of our cloud URLs will either be https://storage.googleapis.com/ygoprodeck.com/pics/ or https://storage.googleapis.com/ygoprodeck.com/pics_small/. Our Yu-Gi-Oh! Featuring over 800 cards this delightful art book collects the classic artwork of every real life playable card featured in the original Yu-Gi-Oh! I'll probably update a few things now and then, but I won't be "active" in updating the site. TRADING CARD GAME KARTENDATENBANK|Das Yu-Gi-Oh! You can pass multiple paramters to this endpoint to filter the information retrieved. Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG cards, check detailed rules, and view the Forbidden & Limited List. BAM ends on the 30th. Get all French cards with "Temps" in the name, Get all Portuguese cards from the Blue-Eyes archetype. Duel Links. Languages can only be queried on cardinfo.php and must be passed with &language= along with the language code. ban_ocg - The status of the card on the OCG Ban List. [Announcement : Application Maintenance] "Yu-Gi-Oh! Community content is available under.

We've been around since May 26, 2005 — and in that time we've assembled a lot of information about the cards and other aspects of the Yu-Gi-Oh! See below "Card Types Returned" to see all available types.

Konami Cross Media NY is responsible for brand management, licensing, and marketing of the Yu-Gi-Oh! You can search through all Yu-Gi-Oh! The array holds each set the card is found in. Below are the details on how to use the API and what kind of response is to be expected from the API.

If there's a card you can't find existing high resolution art … ban_tcg - The status of the card on the TCG Ban List. Utilizes Google's TWA and PWA technology to bring you a sleek and light Yu-Gi-Oh! This is also used for Spell/Trap cards (see below). If we find you are pulling a very high volume of images per second then your IP will be blacklisted and blocked. You can email me at.

Also, really new cards don't have many high-resolution pictures to be rendered, so new cards can take longer. I plan on making a new page for Plants soon.

This returns the following information: id, name, set_name, set_code, set_rarity and set_price (in $). The Card Sets Information endpoint can be found at https://db.ygoprodeck.com/api/v7/cardsetsinfo.php. ©2020 Studio Dice/SHUEISHA, TV TOKYO, KONAMI. Visit the news section for dates of upcoming Yu-Gi-Oh! A modern, quick and up to date Yu-Gi-Oh!

Attribute accepts 'dark', 'earth', 'fire', 'light', 'water', 'wind' or 'divine' and is not case sensitive."}.

Reunion Panel at NYCC Metaverse. The Yu-Gi-Oh! UPDATED EVERY DAY - We update the database as new cards are revealed so you will always have the latest cards available for viewing. views - The number of times a card has been viewed in our database (does not include API/external views). For example, Harpie Lady 1,2,3 are treated as Harpie Lady. By using our site you agree to our use of cookies. Artwork Tagging System from YGOPRODeck. Randy Vargas 1225 x 900. franchise that anyone can edit.

For example, Link Monsters have no DEF, Level or Scale value so those values will not be returned. Vow of Lightning. Our website uses cookies to make your browsing experience better. The cache timings will be given below. Roughly 1 year ago, I started this site as a simple collection of Yu-Gi-Oh! The literal and graphical information presented on this site about Yu-Gi-Oh!, including card images, the attribute, level/rank and type symbols, and card text, is copyright 4K Media Inc, a subsidiary of Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. Card Archtypes sorted by A-Z. You can also search for Decks containing this card. Our Yu-Gi-Oh! pictures with over 50,000 views1 Thank you to all who have visited and supported this site. Check them out! card_images. It can't hurt. Please read this guide on where to download images. Yu-Gi-Oh! coolstuffinc_price - The price of the card from CoolStuffInc (in $). card_prices.

The literal and graphical information presented on this site about Yu-Gi-Oh!, including card images, the attribute, level/rank and type symbols, and card text, is copyright 4K Media Inc, a subsidiary of Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.

M276 Engine Tuning, The Jonestown Haunting Rotten Tomatoes, Danielle Dilorenzo Wedding, Jaya Bhaduri First Marriage, Bakari Sellers Family, Ge Wabtec Form 8937, Male Ferret Anatomy, Cronus Zen Pc, Does Damon Kill Jeremy, 2 Separate Cables For Gpu, Isekai Anime With Op Mc, Ducklings For Sale Adelaide, Kaitlyn Bristowe Age, Pfeil Carving Vice, Eastwood 2k Paint, Auto Drive Digital Clock Instructions, Jamil Wilson Std, Jegs Racing Credit Card Application, How To Tie Your Shoelaces Like A Butterfly, Rakshasudu Movie Watch Online Movierulz, Rodney P Live Up Lyrics, Schwinn 700c Wheel, How To Make A Wood Trapezoid Box, Toddler Footed Pajamas 4t, Ap Bio 2020 Exam, Temperature And Humidity Sensor Wifi, Nio Stock Forecast 2030, Blank Space Copy And Paste Beautiful Dingbats, Respiro 2002 Watch Online, Evaluna Montaner Altura, Toy Cavoodle Price, Ktm Bicycles Usa Prices, Interinsurance Exchange Of The Automobile Club Santa Ana, Ca Phone Number, Smokie Norful Sermons 2020, Calling All Ghosts Game Rules, How To Get Player Heads In Minecraft Ps4, Nick Stern Manager, Anathan Pham Sister, Liberty Cap Look Alike, Dallas Stars Goal Song, Nugget Bot Nsfw Commands, Agnes Gund Grandchildren, Resend Google Calendar Invite, High 5sos Meaning, Names That Go With Philomena, Math Papa Word Problems, How Long Does Amazon Fresh Invite Take, Stillborn Baby Funeral, Peter Mansbridge Dr Phil, Kathy Pokluda Brennan, Ford Credit Invoice Number, Mike Faist Age, Angus Gunn Lawyer, Ammonium Thiocyanate And Barium Hydroxide Octahydrate, Halftrack For Sale Craigslist, Old Soap Brands Uk, Paris Berelc Siblings, The Line 2009 123movies, Rough Skinned Newt For Sale, Stanford Volleyball Recruits 2020, Ship It Squirrel Meme, Nigeria Airways Flight 2120 Bodies, Lightsaber Pike Toy, Sassy Bouncer Replacement Parts, Chocobo Mystery Dungeon Walkthrough, Ctrl Meal Replacement Reddit, Power Rack With Lat Pulldown And Cable Crossover, 5 Bite Diet Pdf, Kim Kiyosaki Wikipedia, Ksl Dirt Bikes For Sale, Nevro Hf10 Cost, Jet Moto 2 Soundtrack, Fibonacci Trading: How To Master The Time And Price Advantage Pdf, Yoona Boyfriend 2020,