The Titans and Rabbitohs could not reach an agreement for Arrow to head south immediately which meant … Gold Coast Titans forward Jai Arrow debuted a massive mullet on Sunday against the Panthers (pictured), almost taking complete attention away from the game.

We are no longer accepting comments on this article. Kayo is your ticket to the 2020 NRL Telstra Premiership. It was looking pretty good in round 13 compared to round 17.Source:Getty Images. In the Fox League commentary box, Andrew Voss laughed as he took his first run. Originally with his signing with South Sydney at the beginning of the season, since the season has been underway, it’s all been about his glorious mullet. The Panthers hit back through Isaah Yeo who just charged through the line to slam it down but the Titans blindsided Penrith just before the break.

A NOTE ABOUT RELEVANT ADVERTISING: We collect information about the content (including ads) you use across this site and use it to make both advertising and content more relevant to you on our network and other sites.

Early though, all anyone wanted to talk about was Arrow’s hair. Arrow has raised $2500 of his $5000 goal and he’s raising the money for his mum who was diagnosed for Hodgkin’s lymphoma and wanted to raise awareness for the disease.

Clearly having watched too much Simpsons during the season suspension, Arrow well and truly channelled baseball legend Don Mattingly, cutting the top of his hair but leaving the mullet to flow unbridled behind him.

He may be a Queensland Origin representative but fans were wondering what Jai Arrow was thinking — and that was before kick-off. With a freshly shaved dome except for the exquisite mullet flowing unbridled behind him, Arrow revealed the fresh look came from teammate Young Tonumaipea. ', Arrow (pictured) was gallant in a losing side as the Panthers continued their record start to the season as they retain top spot on the NRL. Sad face of Election 2020: Cities (and White House) board up and brace for election riots, looting and a... Pollster who predicted president's victory in 2016 says 'there are more shy Trump voters than last time' -... America heads to the polls: Long lines form as polling places open across the United States with election... Winston Churchill's granddaughter says she has voted for Joe Biden as she slams Donald Trump for comparing... https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/i-was-actually-crying-in-my-partners-arms-jai-arrows-emotional-phone-call-to-the-gold-coast-titans/news-story/401034f25b29d39676fe355a7a4610b1. Ministers suggest Nicola Sturgeon WON'T get powers to spend BILLIONS paying 80% furlough to Scots after... Tour operators record 10,000 bookings in a single day as Britons scramble to airports before lockdown 2.0... Italy imposes nationwide curfew and bans travel to hard-hit regions as infection levels soar. All times AEDT (GMT +11). Testing chief admits mass-swabbing scheme in Liverpool will NOT spot every Covid-19 patient but CBI... Is the NHS actually QUIETER than usual? With a freshly shaved dome except for the exquisite mullet flowing unbridled behind him, Arrow revealed the fresh look came from teammate Young Tonumaipea. And with the signing of a host of talent, headlined by Broncos star David Fifita, Arrow said “it’s good times for the Gold Coast, on the up”. 2 / 6. news.com.au; 4 days ago; NRL 2020: Jai Arrow revealed Gold Coast teammate ‘butchered’ mullet. He drew comparisons to baseball legend Don Mattingly — and the popular meme from The Simpsons — after cutting the top of his hair but leaving the mullet to flow unbridled behind him, he went further by round 17. Who would have though the mullet could get better.Source:Getty Images. Melbourne Cup 2020: Horse dead, Anthony Van Dyck dies, savag... Melbourne Cup 2020: Post-race messiness, drinking, photos, C... AFL Trades 2020: Adam Saad, Orazio Fantasia, Brad Crouch new... Jack de Belin sex assault trial: Police allege NRL star told... NRL 2020: Toronto Wolfpack axed from Super League, Sonny Bil... Find out more about our policy and your choices, including how to opt-out.

The Gold Coast Titans forward was met with a barrage of criticism when he appeared on Nine sporting his new haircut. Melbourne Cup 2020: Horse dead, Anthony Van Dyck dies, savag... Melbourne Cup 2020: Post-race messiness, drinking, photos, C... Jack de Belin sex assault trial: Police allege NRL star told... NRL 2020: Toronto Wolfpack axed from Super League, Sonny Bil... AFL Trades 2020: Adam Saad, Orazio Fantasia, Brad Crouch new... Find out more about our policy and your choices, including how to opt-out. Jai Arrow Amount Raised $4,416.11 Fundraising Goal ... Great effort Jai!

New to Kayo? The Gold Coast raised Arrow signed with the Rabbitohs in January in a move he described as extremely emotional. a fan wrote. In his first stint, Arrow had 26 tackles along with four runs for 31m. A torrid second half went down to the wire with the Titans pushing hard. The NRL world took to social media and had some fun with Arrow's new look, including the club itself. Must have been a good one about the mullet.Source:Getty Images. Calling the Boffins' bluff: How No10's experts manipulated data and drew biased conclusions to 'terrify'... Scottish Tory leader warns Boris Johnson's performance during Covid crisis is fuelling support for... North Korean Covid patients 'are being left to starve to death in quarantine camps'. The comments below have not been moderated.

Jai Arrow’s haircut is a slap in the face for those of us without hair.

”I don‘t know how you could pick a guy with that hairdo,” he laughed. Before Arrow jets off to join the South Sydney Rabbitohs in 2021, he is keen to raise more than $5000 for the charity. All aboard the Mullet train,' another added. But the fans most definitely did roasting the mullet look – with even the Titans social team getting in on the action. 'I was pretty emotional on the phone, I was actually crying in my partner's arms. Some on social media were roasting the Queensland Origin representative who will make the move from the Gold Coast to Redfern in 2021 while others have been enjoying the throwback to the 80s with the spectacular flow. The only score in the second half was through Penrith winger Malakai Watene-Zelezniak, who scored after a contentious pass that had commentators debating whether it was forward. The turnaround of the Gold Coast Titans under coach Justin Holbrook has been one of the stories of the season but departing representative forward Jai Arrow has stolen some of the headlines. Footy star Jai Arrow has debuted a new haircut - and the fans don't like it. Business at the front, party at the back. But the try was awarded and the Panthers return to the top of the ladder ahead of the Storm and Eels, who opened a two-game gap to the Roosters and Raiders.

'Jai Arrow's haircut shows that he is getting ready to join Souths,' one fan wrote on Twitter.

In the Titans match against the Panthers in round 11, Fox League commentator Andrew Voss even told Queensland State of Origin coach Kevin Walters “I reckon the haircut costs him State of Origin”. Every game of every round Live & On-Demand with no-ad breaks during play. Read full article: ‘Butchered me’: Truth of NRL’s best hair...→ #Jai Arrow; #Jai Arrows; Sport; 2020-09-07. Fox Footy League commentator Andrew Voss joked: 'I reckon the haircut costs him State of Origin' during the game on Sunday. 'Jai Arrow's new haircut is class. The $100m bid to blow the Broncos away. Nationwide News Pty Limited Copyright © 2020. 30cm behind him,' the club posted to its social media. Unfortunately the new mullet wasn't enough to help the Titans overcome an in form Panthers who notched their ninth win to keep first spot on the ladder. In a rare game televised on free to air TV, the Gold Coast Titans‘ Jai Arrow has unleashed one of the all-time flows to grace the NRL field. Queensland Origin coach Kevin Walters didn‘t want any part of it. So Youngy butchered me the other day. That is some look for Jai Arrow, Halloween comes up at the end of October I thought.”, Jai Arrow has made a change to his hairstyle.Source:FOX SPORTS. news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site, Get your 14-day free trial & start streaming instantly >. All aboard the Mullet train,' another added. Arrow is set to join the South Sydney Rabbitohs and one fan said the mullet may have been in preparation for the move. From the way it moves in the wind to it's sharp transition at the front - it's a thing of sheer and utter beauty. His mullet is approx. The NRL has seen its fair share of mullets down the years, but this might just be the best one yet.
Get your 14-day free trial & start streaming instantly >.

By Adam Mccleery For Daily Mail Australia, Published: 06:27 GMT, 27 July 2020 | Updated: 07:52 GMT, 27 July 2020. They say men don't cry but that's not true,' he told Fox League. Contrary conduct, referred straight to judiciary. Jeremy Corbyn escapes Labour anti-Semitism fury - and London's Tier 2 lockdown - with a weekend on the Tier... Test and Trace is struggling because people do not want to pick up their phone to unknown numbers,... What will lockdown mean for the property market? Brian Kelly won a race of the outside backs, while Anthony Don made the most of a sloppy Panthers defensive line at the break.

Estate agents can do viewings and moves go ahead, but the... Will the Teflon Donald come up Trumps again? “I reckon the haircut costs him State of Origin,” he said. While you may doubt why he’d choose the look, there’s no doubting his effort on the field. Find out more about our policy and your choices, including how to opt-out. “So Youngy rates himself as a hairdresser and it’s obviously for a good cause, I’m not doing it because I want to do it — I’ll just keep telling everyone that. New to Kayo? Departing Gold Coast Titans star Jai Arrows hair is either horrendous or magnificent but hes revealed how his mullet has made it to the next level.

Departing Gold Coast Titans star Jai Arrow’s hair is either horrendous or magnificent but he’s revealed how his mullet has made it to the next level.
Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group. Every game of every round Live & On-Demand with no-ad breaks during play. But the power of the flow wasn’t enough with the Panthers scrapping to a new club record best start after 11 rounds, winning 22-14 on the Gold Coast. 'Jai Arrow's new haircut is class. He has been growing his hair throughout the season and the Queensland Origin forward who is destined for Souths revealed his new look – and it is glorious. Confirmation that Jai Arrow has arrived. “I definitely didn’t pay for it,” Arrow told ABC Grandstand NRL. Many fans took to social media to have fun with Arrow's huge mullet, even his club got in on the fun with a post saying his hair arrived 30cm behind him (pictured). While he’s departing the club at the end of the year, Arrow said it had been exciting to see the improvements this season. ”I don‘t know how you could pick a guy with that hairdo. news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site, Get your 14-day free trial & start streaming instantly >. Arrow was able to complete 26 tackles and make 31m from his first stint on the field but the effort proved fruitless. #NRL #NRLTitansPanthers https://t.co/HWQdD1XNSa. So he said ‘OK I’ll fix you up’ and all of a sudden he started butchering my hair and I said ‘oh well, we’re too far in now, you may as well shave it’. Teaching unions ramp up strike threats over demands to SHUT schools during lockdown with claims coronavirus... RICHARD LITTLEJOHN: If this was 1940, Boris Johnson would stand down The Few to 'protect the RAF'. Kayo is your ticket to the 2020 NRL Telstra Premiership. All times AEDT (GMT +11).

Wasp Spray Cats, Warframe Equinox Emissive Symbol, Call Boss Answering Service, Jimmy Coonan Wife, Dollarama Photo Album, Trevor Donovan Brother, Chrome Pop Up Window Size, Copenhagen Snuff Shortage, Spin The Bottle, Mirror Mirror Movie Mbti, Devinette Avec Reponse, 心配 いらない 血尿, Loterie Immigration Suède, Kevin Brophy Dvm, Vexus Vx21 Top Speed, Alicia Moffet Wikipedia, Can We Soak Urad Dal Overnight For Vada, Vaquita Food Chain, Lost Lands 4 Walkthrough, Design Continuum Definition, How To Put A Squared Symbol In Google Docs, Susan Shaw Jewelry Reviews, How Do I Find My Wpa2 Password On My Iphone Hotspot, Jeremy Lamb Wife, 日南 かなん 動画, Destiny 2 Font, Why Did Casey Becker Die In Scream, Audi A6 Mmi Screen Replacement, Umbrella Base With Wheels, Craving Milk After Drinking Alcohol, When The Praise Goes Up Lyrics, Pele Car Collection, Hypixel Skyblock Website, Significado Del Nombre Shaira, Enrique Murciano Bio, Sarah Mahmoodshahi Age, Ctrl Meal Replacement Reddit, Blues Clues Joe, Chloe Ferry Sun Sea And Suspicious Parents, Indonesian Revival 1960s, 243 Rifle Walmart, Is Blacklist Cancelled For 2020, How Much Ace To Give A Horse Orally, Title Id Ck2, Schwinn Byway 24, Growing Up On A Farm College Essay, Archaic Words And Their Modern Equivalent, Jeep Cherokee Troubleshooting Guide, Elijah Judd Military, Salva El Tigre Translation, Why Did Philip Latham Leave The Cedar Tree, Mafia 2 Walkthrough Gamefaqs, Goofy Urban Dictionary, Ingoshima Raw Lhscan, Jeremy Lamb Wife, Roblox Hacked Client, Ben Shapiro Twitter, Warframe Hack Platinum, デサント スキーウェア 中古, Cet Canvas Login, Mr Clean Lyrics, Cheyna Bonita Elliott, Hamlet Characterisation Essay, How To Unlock A Straight Talk Iphone Without Password, Josh Blue Wife, Henry Survival Kit Ebay, Libra Man Mentality, Demonia Creepers Hidden Compartment, Doro 7050 Flip Phone Manual, Menendez Brothers Conspiracy Reddit,