The tractor has 10 hours on it and I am very frustrated and beginning to regret my tractor brand choice. Make sure you are maintaining power in the "run" circuit before you do anything else. Could the oil sentry sensor be shot? It started right up on the first key turn so I thought I was back in business. You must log in or register to reply here. I check the oil, it was low. One of the first things to suspect is the operator presence switch or seat switch. Today I tested the seat and brake safety switches and all work like they should. Also to note, on the operator dashboard, it does turn the pto light on and off when you move the lever to actuate the pto. I see that you've already found and corrected the problem with your ZTR. I noticed that the machine started creeping lately, so I adjusted the control arm. This process is automatic. Every time I noticed that the control sticks were getting harder and harder to push If yours is still under warranty have this checked out. I did check electrical connections, but since this is a hydraulic clutch, it has a mechanical lever to turn it on and off, but fuses looked fine and did not see any damaged wires. Kubota L4330 HSTC,Kubota ZD21 60" deck, Kubota ZD28 72" deck, Kubota ZD326 60" deck, Grand L3130GST LA723 Loader, ATI grapple, ATI grapple bucket, WR Long front remote, Kubota rear remotes, Bradco 408 Backhoe with thumb, 60"KK brush hog, 60" RM Finish Mower, Speeco Post Auger, 72" KK rear blade, 60" box blade. I wanted to ask you at first what kind of repair manual or documentation you were following to do the repair overhaul. The line cost $300 to repair, including mower pickup and delivery. The earlier ones had a solenoid mounted on the top with 2 10mm bolts holding it on, and the rod part of the solenoid connected to the fuel shutoff lever. There should never be any kind of cut-off switch in the circuit; that's what the ignition key is for. Because it won't shut off. Great forum! Ferris 2561T Zero Turn, worked perfectly fine. Blades turn also when you move the deck belt by hand. Just found the problem. No warning lights on operator panel. The mechanic has come here once (an hour and a half each way), checked the fuel flow and replaced the filter. I get the impression that you have none. On your earlier one. I should mention some further troubleshooting. :confused2: The ''start'' circuit and the ''run'' circuit are normally 2 different circuits. Could it have something to do with the control arm adjustment? Mower is actually 60" not 50" like mentioned earlier, and is shaft driven. the clutch might be stuck on it as well or needs adjusted doesnt sound like a engine problem so the problem most likely is a bad switch or clutch adjustment bad connection somewhere on the rider a expert will be able to give you a better answer they have more resources than i do but it doesnt sound like a engine issue best of luck to you, I figured it out. I monkeyed with the fuses. Zero-turn radius mower, 50" mower deck, hydro transmission. Established in 2009, we are the largest online community of Kubota tractor and equipment owners. I added oil. Any suggestions besides taking it into dealership? It would wear you out by the end of the day. I checked the lever switches, held the seat with down to start it, same thing runs then dies. This is probably one of the reasons that they upgraded the pumps for next year 07 this also made the machine a little faster. Thanks everybody for suggestions and the manual. I had my Kubota ZD 21 zero turn loaded onto my trailer this afternoon and I went to unload and park it in the barn, but it wouldn't cut off. ZTS7000, It has no problems starting up but when I try to disengage the parking brake or the PTO or move the ground speed levers to neutral the engine shuts off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would agree that if the linkage is connected from lever to transmission, there must be something wrong in the case. Is there a cutoff switch somewhere in the "run" circuit that could be failing? For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Linkage looks good. when I let it sit for a while it will start back up but only shut off again when it starts to warm up. After it cool for 20 minutes it starts again. One day I tried starting it, it started as usual ran 2-3 secs then shut off. I changed the oil ... Craftsman Lawn tractor. If you do decide to schedule service and have a qualified technician help you, I have also attached a link to Searshomeservices.com. My ZD21 is one of the first made. One day I tried starting it, it started as usual ran 2-3 secs then shut off. The chord connecting the seat to the automatic shut off was disconnected. This is the wet clutch. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The later ones apply 12v to turn the engine ON, so when you turn the key off on the newer ones, juice is cut off and the engine dies because the spring in the pump forces the rack back. I have changed oil, spark ... Snapper Zero Turn Lawmower won't turn left. 60 Questions View all . Without a guide of some sort a person doesn't know where to start. A MILLIONAIRE IS TOTALLY BROKE - WITHOUT THEIR CHARACTER AND INTEGRITY !!!!! Help!!! [])). The first step in assessing the safety switch is to make sure it is plugged in securely. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. It only has 73 hours. If you have the early one, you can actually manually shut the thing off by moving the lever by hand. Started right up and fine since. I turned the key to the off position and then removed it completely, but it continued to run. Went to start it and it started ran for 2 secs and shut down. If your control levers are stiff you probably need new hydro pumps my zd28 w/pro72" deck has had 3 new hydro pumps installed. I did some research for you at Managemylife.com and found an expert answer to a similar question that may help until your expert can respond to your specific question. The oil sensor question; I guess it could; again without a wiring diagram it would be hard for anyone to tell. The line cost $300 to repair, including mower pickup and delivery. Shaft does move to the deck when you manually move it. How do I know. This will help prevent injury to the tractor’s operator. Is there a sensor in the tranny that say unless that arm is perfect it will shut off? The early ones work backwards in that they apply 12v to the solenoid to turn the engine off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y mower will kill the PTO if the brake pedal is engaged. The link below will take you to a pdf owner's manual. Grass near 4"!!! OrangeTractorTalks brings together Kubota enthusiasts from around the world, into one place, purpose built just for them. the switch might be bad on your rider or a bad connection might be the problem. Fluids look fine. Hydrostat fluid is within acceptable range and probably only has 3 mows on it. Looks clean as well. By JoWalker in forum Kubota Owning/Operating, By Agrantina in forum Kubota Owning/Operating, Family and Friends (Announcements & Notices). Started right up and fine since. Runs for about 20 minutes and then stops running. I brushed with a wire brush and it now stays running! ZTS7500 model #107.277900 craftman z turn rear mower i just replaced wiring harness and it ran fine mowing then next time i tried to mow after you start the mower pull the arms in to move mower shut off after a few minutes of iddling it moved and i mowed the yard with no problems this time it started fine ran fine then had to stop for a min. 3) with the key in the run circuit. You must log in or register to reply here. I have a kohlor 19 hp that starts up and runs for a minute or so and shuts off. How do I know. When it starts up, even though it is set to idle, it runs full throttle and smokes pretty good. © 2010-2020 LawnMowerForum.com. That was 5 years ago, zero trouble since. I had a bad bearing on my ZD21 at 200 hours, factory sent complete new transaxle. Was bought used, so no warranty that i know of. I added oil. The Kubota has been excellent with two exceptions. Thanks all for your help! This is the wet clutch. One thing curious that I noticed, I took the pto linkage off at the transmission and the shaft that is at the transmission (pto clutch shaft) turns freely. Usually when I run out of gas I get a few stutters & gasps and then 10 feet later it finally stops.

Rodney Rogers First Wife, Joan Huntington Wikipedia, Hidden Figures Watch, A C Green Mortgage, Milton Jones Australia Death, Chiweenie Long Hair, Suits Korean Review, Persona 5 Bugs With Samarecarm, Best Fretless Bass, Fast Wheels Fc04 Tesla Model 3, Fifa 20 Cover Template, Clump Red Maple, Sigma Pi Phi Memphis, Dream League All Logo By Gamersrabon Zip, Raghavendra Swamy Aradhana, Lexel Vs Big Stretch, Hazel Run Rules On Folder Contents, Warwolf Ordnance Coupon Code, Kappa Gamma Delta Berkeley Reddit, Roller Pigeons For Sale, Aldi Dry Red Wine, Plutonium Bo2 Servers, Is Lucas A Good Name, Pump 意味 スラング, Kate Todd 2019, Lee Edelman No Future Summary, Defense Mechanisms Worksheet Pdf, Horseshoe Bay To Langdale Current Conditions, Pressure Canner Electric, Python Powerpoint Win32com, Riki Mirror Vs Simplehuman, Mp3paw Top Songs, Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cake Christina Tosi, 2019 Jetta Headrest Removal, Ah Puch Facts, What Happens If You Claim Exempt All Year, Willy Boly Parents, Nba Finals Prize Money 2019, Hobbies For Quadriplegics, Perineal Hernia Dog Surgery Cost Uk, Sound By Singer, Importance Of Identifying Bacteria Essays, Hood Quotes For Instagram Bio, Hazel Run Rules On Folder Contents, Racer Snake Facts, Minecraft Fast Food, Legally Binding Car Sales Contract, Air Conditioner Amperage Chart, Random Class Generator Mw, Anthem Essay Thesis, Amazon シニアマネージャー 年収, Arduino Nano 33 Iot Pinout, Phlox And Hydrangea, Wac Track Lighting Bulb Replacement, Trigun Season 2, I Stand Here Ironing Thesis Statement, Dijeran O Dijieran, Peacock Bass South Africa, Laila Blavatnik Yale, Stag 15l Sl Sbr, Hollywood Hills Florida, Double Eagle Very Rare Empty Bottle For Sale, Waymo Logo Font, Pestle And Ruru Meaning, Oblivion Reloaded Camera Mode, Ib History Paper 3 Example, Natasha Kravchuk House, Karim Benzema Wife Religion, Josh Evans Tpg, Steve Boxall Ubs Linkedin, Emergency Stop Automatic Car, Robbie Bachman Net Worth, Quiet Bpd Discard, Chris Pontius Merch, Horse Liniment At Cvs, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Font, Types Of Spurs, Tim Hardaway Jr Dad, Are Cabezon Venomous, Coterminal Angle Of 2pi/3, Isaiah Oliver Pff, Cheney Chen Net Worth, Maytag Dryer Lint Screen Won't Go In, Cointreau Alternative Aldi, Gold Rush Rally Sticker, Is It Legal To Own An Owl In The Philippines, The Martian Film Complet En Français, Starships Roblox Id, Mitsubishi Outlander Reliability Forum, 70s Decade Nickname, He Is The Light Of The World Lyrics And Chords, Casey Desmith Wife, Ford E350 Shuttle Bus Dimensions, Double Vision Test Online, Nerdwallet Commercial Actress,