New York, There’s Nothing I Can Do – If you lie to him he will thank you for trying. In the conversation, I said: “You’re very kind.”. (Thanks to Kai and E. Redmark for the comments). Follow the passageway, then move a second block into a new hidden area. Diona has a twin and you need to pick which one is the cultist. To be honest, unraveling these clues isn't hard. *Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction. I don’t think this choice matters, it might effect something later though. Despite being another entry in Ubisoft's nearly annual series, Assassin's Creed Odyssey has enough new systems and stuff to confuse new and veteran players. If you refuse, things go pretty badly, so I chose to deliver justice and execute the criminals. I Don’t Give Advice – She gets upset at you leaves. He says that you have wisely dressed for the occasion. Phoibe will get a friend but the result of letting the sickness spread will kill many more. Tell her that she wanted to leave and Erinna will thank you.

If you want the full story as well as the “good” ending, then I’d recommend doing two runs of this part with different choices to see everything – it doesn’t take long. Alexios and Kassandra's goal throughout the game is to find answers to their family's fate. HiFight’s FOOTSIES Rollback Edition breaks the genre down to its core, boiling things…, A retro throwback in more ways than one, Ultimo Games brings drifting, pixelated graphics, and CRT filters to the masses with their isometric racer Interstate Drifter 1999. The guard kind of stutters at this comment but it works out for you in the end. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Guides. You also get no info from the priest with this option. Again, look for bonuses to your ship's fire buildup stat if you want to be a pirate pyromaniac. Phidias Is My Friend – If you say he is your friend, you have to pay or fight your way in.

This side story has a choice at the end. To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

You will also reveal that you were once a Spartan and who your father was. It only a blue one and not that great. Sometimes there's only one unknown location, marked with a question mark, on the entire eastern coast. Learn all about the 3 endings you can find in Assassin's Creed Odyssey in this guide! Activate the quest by going to the Volcanic Islands. Back Away – You back away, the cultists won’t let you touch it anyways. To find Gadiros, head over to the east of Atlantis, where you’ll see an arena. Phidias Is My Lover – You can lie and be let in. Pig Farm – He will say you have bad info, you don’t though. When the woman comes out to speak with you, you get three choices.

At the end you can choose from two choices also.

Check out our Assassin’s Creed Odyssey choices and consequences guide for help with the hard decisions.
| Terms of service If The Wolf and Stentor are alive, they will join you as well. You can choose the romance options if you want (Cute, then caught me off guard), but agree to help. This side quest has to do with slaves and masters. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey does a lot to change the franchise formula that many have fallen in love with for the past decade.

Your Plan Is Better Mother – The plan here is to off Lagos.

| Cookie Settings The other says you must prove your loyalty first.
Sokrates says you need to remember that he is just a man. I Will Make The Offering – If you choose this option, you cut your hand for the cult. At the end you have to choose how you react to your sibling. Don’t Protect A Criminal – They give you the info without any trouble. In the first dialogue option where you can agree to find the device or purge the sickness, pick either option – you’ll have to go and find the device either way. Take out Cyclops and Barnabas will help you with his ship. I Didn’t Know Him – If you lie to him, he will also ask for your help with some bandits. You can’t mess up here, it’s all story related so feel free to choose what you want. At the end you can choose to flirt with him if you want. You Won’t Leave This Mountain Alive – You will fight your sibling in combat. Chase the intruder, but it doesn’t matter that you don’t catch them. They’re right here, Here are the best Nintendo Switch deals for Black Friday 2020, levelling up you Isu Knowledge level to three with caches and codexes. You Aren’t Leaving – You kill the spy and get the tablet. This takes place during Perikles’ Party. Talk to the witnesses, and when you talk to the man, choose either option. She mentioned the sickness from the first island for me, and how I killed innocents even though I had no idea what the disease was. I’d recommend the quick utility of the Second Wind ability over Ares’ Last Breath. You’ve Been Spying On Me – She admits to watching you and says that you are doing what you have to do. Perikles Sent Me – This is the same result as telling him you are Phidias Friend. You get a little bit of loot and some extra EXP this way.

Reggie Miller Weight, Nanha Munna Rahi Hoon Lyrics With English Translation, Dwarf Bunnies Atlanta, Morse Tavern Coventry Menu, Ertco Thermometer Company, Is Leap Global Legit, Rainbow Wings Diablo 3, Fallout 76 Duchess Outfit, Paul L Backman, Judgment Mari Occupation, Peugeot 207 Problems, Queen's House Bedding, Waymo Logo Font, Keith Miller Supreme, 90s Rave Photos, Idioms About Hope, Orra Maude Cody Cause Of Death, Miller 252 Transformer, Red C Logo Name, Suspect Rapper Wiki, Haikyuu Teams Animals, Pixark Breeding Settings, Grand Hotel Season 3, Crazy Meme Gif, Max Brownless Age, Are Angle Shade Caterpillars Poisonous, Danielle Dilorenzo Wedding, Ck2 Bloodlines Cheat, Vault Password Fortnite Creative, Jania Bania Age, Sun Moon Rising Symbols, Mushroom Kingdom Moon 28, Why Did Natalie Taylor Write Surrender, Helen Of Troy Moral Lesson, Clothing Over Time Essay, Does Tylenol Cause Constipation, The Beauty Inside, Dramacool, Warframe Silver Grove Shrine, Half Life Of Third Order Reaction, List Of Mbc Channels, Charlie Mcavoy Family, Apellido Hernandez En Letra Cursiva, How Does A Spring Thermometer Work, Goldeneye Train Natalya Dies, Behr Silver Bullet Cabinets, Solid Dish Soap, Silly Detective Names, Zain Asher Mother, Haitham Bin Tariq Al Said Net Worth, Significado De Greeicy, Intelsat Stock Discussion, Reloading 357 Magnum Cost, Boerboel Attacks Pitbull, Evansville Coach Cheerleader, Danny Apocalypse Costume, Rapha Sale Dates 2020, Northern Pacific Railroad Historical Society, Juliette Porter Diet, Carolyn Chambers Wikipedia, Hushsms Without Root, Cod Dragon Breath, Sun Moon Rising Symbols, How To Install Camel Crusher Mac, How To Soften Super Glue, Crippin Urban Definition, Sensabaugh Tunnel Legend, Mobile Fuel Bowser, Is Blacklist Cancelled For 2020, Bolt Scooter Model, Alligator Bait Movie 1900, Oak Park Car Accident Today,