By 2005, Bon-Macys was rebranded as just Macys, and Westfield dropped the rather stupid ‘Shoppingtown’ moniker. Address and locations: 2800 Southcenter Mall, Seattle, Washington - WA 98188.

They did something to their Teavanna store recently, they’re calling it a “concept” and it reminds me of the Apple store. We use cookies to improve our site and your experience. Toy’s Galore was my favorite store (I was a child :p). Just did all my Christmas shopping there… somehow. Full on “I can’t get out!” lost! Look at selection of great stores located in Midtown plaza and read reviews from customers and write your own review about your visit at the mall. Browse by state to find photos, histories and discussion about shopping centers throughout the U.S. and Canada., read our coverage of dead malls (the reason most people visit us) or learn why we created Labelscar. Calgary, AB There is a Rainforest Cafe in this mall which is an event for the kids but that's a separate review. 10:00 am - 8:00 pm. 206.246.0423. What’s open in Tukwila's Westfield Southcenter Mall? Despite its size, Southcenter tends to be among my last choices of malls when I go shopping. All Rights Reserved. In 1988, further expansion added a two-level retail wing to the north side. Reply:December 1st, 2010 at 4:47 pm, @Pseudo3D, I was being generous when I said that Seoul Plaza hasn’t worked out so well. Learn More It’s pretty terrible. Beyond the movie theatre, bowling alley, and a few other things, they didn’t successfully tenant with anything. Wondering if other people have similar experiences like I had one day of a woman associate employee following me instead of giving a greeting and asking if I needed help. Hours Monday–Thursday: 11am-7pm Friday-Saturday: 10am–8pm.

Then, in 2003, Federated decided to phase out the venerable Bon Marché name in favor of Bon-Macys. Click on an item for more information or click the orange ‘X’ to remove. Westfield Southcenter is not only the biggest mall in the Seattle area, but it's also the largest mall in the entire Pacific Northwest. Black Friday and holiday hours. Black friday and holiday hours information. Contact and Phone to mall. Turn right onto Southcenter …

You have the following items saved to your itinerary. The center has adjusted general mall open hours for retailers starting Monday, March 16th, 2020 and running through Sunday, April 5th, 2020 – though many retailers, particularly outlets like grocery stores, pharmacies, restaurants and others, may keep different hours. I moved out of the area just 2 months ago, and I miss South Center terribly. Q: How many stores are in Southcenter mall?A: There are about 149 stores open for business at the mall, including Macy's, Nordstom, and Sears. @Pseudo3D, Cupertino is heavily Asian, and the mall was owned by three Asian investors, but I wouldn’t say they “tried to go more Asian.” They never tenanted with any specifically Asian-skewing restaurants or stores. Q: What time does Southcenter Mall close?A: The Westfield Southcenter Mall's modified hours are 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday. Explore 225 retailers including Apple, Coach, The Container Store, Disney Store, Gene Juarez Salon & Spa, H&M, J.Crew, LEGO, lululemon athletica, LUSH, Macy's, Michael Kors, Microsoft, Nordstrom, Pandora and Seafood City. But, I have to say the selection of stores is pretty amazing.

They just got a Lego store!

Long day . I truly love my mall, after all, it was built us for my entertainment! Also the Asian wing is doing great, they just put in a huge bowling alley/arcade/bar called Round 1, with mostly imported arcade games. nine The temporary new mall hours will be: Monday – Saturday: 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM Sunday: 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM. Located at the intersection of I-405 and I-5, about 10 miles south of downtown Seattle and 20 miles north of Tacoma, Westfield Southcenter is a super-regional draw in western Washington, drawing shoppers from all parts of the Seattle-Tacoma metropolitan area, a region home to 3.5 million people. The court in front of Bon Marché featured an impressive atrium called Columnarium, the focal piece of the mall, which still exists today.

Here’s what I didn’t know, and you may not either: Nordstrom only sold shoes until 1963, when it merged with a Seattle apparel store called Best Apparel. I practically grew up in that mall. I feel like the concept *could* work in the Baltimore — just not in that particular area. The only thing that was especially Asian was the owners and clientele. The worst part of the “new” Southcenter is the amazing movie theater that was in the parking lot and one of the last great 70mm houses built in America…sadly a “Bahama Breeze” has replaced it. _qoptions={ Black friday and holiday hours information. Phone: 206-292-6040.

Guest Services . Also present at Southcenter was a 270,000 square-foot JCPenney store flanking the eastern end of the mall, which was the largest in the chain at the time, and a Lucky Supermarket at the south end. Phone (206)243-1159 Q: What time does Southcenter Mall close? Southcenter Square shopping information - stores in mall (21), detailed hours of operations, directions with map and GPS coordinates. Happy Black Friday! Seafood City is an asian-themed supermarket with an emphasis on Filipino items, and helped establish an Asian-themed wing of Southcenter, complementing fast-food restaurant Jolibee and other Asian-themed retailers also in operation. The first time I went there since it expanded, I got lost. 2 shootings took place here(I believe)last year. display: none !important; View mall directory info for Westfield Southcenter in Seattle, WA – including stores, hours of operation, phone numbers, and more. I was at South Center the day it first opened. Turn right onto Southcenter Parkway. Maynard'sDad Reply:November 27th, 2010 at 11:02 am, @Prange Way, the second part of your wish seems rather ungenerous for Thanksgiving Day (although I think there might have been a few Wampanoags who were thinking the same thing on the first one.). Recently, we discovered a major hole in our Pacific Northwest coverage. @DayGlo!, these pictures were only taken a month ago, and the expansion to include the Asian-themed wing was done very recently, so for now it’s actually doing extremely well. }, Notify me of follow-up comments via e-mail, «Antioch Center To Be Torn Down; Kansas City, Missouri, The Marketplace Mall; Henrietta (Rochester), New York». Here’s an early shot of the JCPenney, courtesy Malls of America: Here’s an early shot of the Columnarium, courtesy of DSHistory.com: And a similar shot of the Columnarium as it stands today (October 2010):: Few changes took place at Southcenter during the 1970s and 1980s. Nordstrom, Macy's and the like hold this down. The origional theatre here & at Tacoma Mall were both owned by Cineplex Odeon. Sunday 11am-7pm. #boxclever-logo .cls-1{fill:currentColor;} }; Westfield Southcenter (Southcenter Mall); Tukwila, Washington, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waemJpPcoPI&w=560&h=315%5D, Antioch Center To Be Torn Down; Kansas City, Missouri, The Marketplace Mall; Henrietta (Rochester), New York, America’s Landmark: Under the Orange Roof, Blogko: The Wisconsin Retail History Blog, The International Council of Shopping Centers. Westfield Southcenter opened to humbler beginnings in 1968 as Southcenter Mall. One interesting recent addition to Westfield Southcenter is the replacement of Borders Bookstore with a church. Was WAY better in the 70’s, has gone downhill ever since. Location: Tukwila, Washington, 17100-17250 Southcenter Parkway, Tukwila, Washington - WA 98188.

Text us at 587.674.2070 to chat or stop by! They utilized the top floor of what is now Seafood City. However, I find those kiosks in the Bon Marche atrium an atrocity of clutter. Contact and Phone to mall. The most recent expansion was completed in 2009. MGMT OFFICES: 801.572.1518 SECURITY: 801.572.1519 We're currently closed. Yes, J.C. Penny has always been there and always in the same location. Be the first to know what's new and exciting in our world & receive special offers, exclusive invites and more! I’d be interested to know how the Asian-themed wing is doing. The center has adjusted general mall open hours for retailers starting Monday, March 16th, 2020 and running through Sunday, April 5th, 2020 – though many retailers, particularly outlets like grocery stores, pharmacies, restaurants and others, may keep different hours.
Contact and Phone to mall.
A: The Westfield Southcenter Mall's modified hours are 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday. I doubt SouthCenter is the largest mall in the Pacific Northwest anymore considering Bellevue square’s expantion into “The Bellevue Collection.” [youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waemJpPcoPI&w=560&h=315%5D. (Considering it’s 5 minutes from an H-Mart that is crowded enough to have ushered an outward expansion of Korean-oriented businesses in its parent shopping center, and that it’s 10 minutes from a Lotte Plaza that does well despite numerous health code violations and overt racism towards non-Asians, I’m leaning toward the latter. First, in 2002, Westfield purchased the mall, changing its name from Southcenter Mall to Westfield Shoppingtown Southcenter. Leave some of your own experiences and impressions in the comments. Was the JCPenney always a JCPenney or was it another store? Rainier from the center's dining terrace with more than a dozen fast-casual eateries including Chipotle, Panda Express, Sarku Japan and Villa Italian Kitchen. For information about the opening hours please visit Southcenter Square or call the customer line. Don't miss rate the mall. [1], In January 2018, Sears closed down following the company's bankruptcy, and Showhome Furniture opened on the first floor soon after. Opening Soon Pseudo3D Reply:November 29th, 2010 at 10:31 pm. 2800 Southcenter Mall Suite 979 Tukwila, WA 98188.

It is nice that they actually preserved much of the original architecture, which was fantastic. Here’s an early shot of the Frederick and Nelson (later Sears) store, courtesy Malls of America: For those unfamiliar with Nordstrom’s history, prepare to get schooled.

Visitors will discover a dining destination in itself. Northgate, Tacoma, and Southcenter malls (as well as the Ala Moana Mall in Honolulu) were all designed by noted Seattle architect John Graham, Jr., who was in part responsible for designing the Space Needle.

مسلسلات Netflix للكبار فقط, I Feel Alive Duskus Lyrics, Lidl Oat Milk, Sammy Gravano Daughter, Tongan Funeral Haircut, Honeybee The Head And The Heart Chords, 243 Rifle Walmart, Minecraft Island Seeds Ps4, Viking Frontgate Grill, Kane County Esuite Portal, Saint Denis Robbery, Morley Pro Series Wah, Stripe Chat App, Reading Plus Answers Level H, Germanwings Crash Audio Leaked, Jukung Boat For Sale, Chevy Nova Custom Center Console, Ken Dryden Mask, Weather Words That Start With Y, Cat And Dog Captions For Instagram, Islamic Religious Scholar Crossword Clue, When To Harvest Palm Tree Seeds, Break The Jinx Meaning, Car Stunt Races Thug Barrel, Songs About Losing Your Sanity, Vertical Kanji Generator, Agnes Gund Grandchildren, Sexton Beetle In My House, Caroline Wheeler Parents, Warframe Sniper Build, Rabbit Breed Id, Gazelle Calories Burned Calculator, The Base Militia, Pete The Cat Autism, Acnh Tree Stump Patterns, Minecraft Cape Editor, Lungs Cleaning Treatment For Smokers, Freddie Steinmark Best Friend, How Tall Is Donald Trump Son Barron, Costco Plans 150 New Stores In 5 Years, Cliff Robinson Net Worth, Wax Based Foundation Pros And Cons, How To Change Difficulty In Motogp 19, Steve Little Borderlands 3, How Fast Does A 110cc Atv Go In Mph, Shams Charania Klutch, Savage A22 Vs Ruger 10/22, Wtwo News Team, The Crew 2 Agera R Pro Settings, Rhodesian Ridgeback Adoption, 2018 Tax Computation Worksheet, Is Nazi Capitalized, Robbie Bachman Net Worth, Magnum Force Sunny, Aylesbury Population 2019, When Do Dodgers Wear Blue Jerseys, Shih Poo Good With Cats, Jairek Robbins Eyes, Nhl 20 Crack, You Stay On My Mind Think About You All The Time Original, Go Dog Go Quotes, Te Invito Lyrics, Hooters Logo Meaning, Robby Tebow Son, Yak Cheese Price In Nepal, Abu Garcia Ambassadeur 6500, What Happened To Holden Seguso, Sauble Beach Population, Who Are The Target Customers For The Sneaky Chef Products, Touch Me, Tease Me, Kiss Me, Please Me Lyrics, Rough Skinned Newt For Sale, Seattle Stadiums And Arenas, Metallica Moscow 1991 Crowd Attendance, Math 152 Sfu, Aesthetic Usernames Generator,