Blump is an idiot.

Maybe just started a wee nuclear arms race or something, but otherwise, pffffffft. Jul 4, 2020 - "Life beats down and crushes the soul, and art reminds you that you have one." The Washington Post's excerpt notes a July 8 Woodward/Trump interview where Trump bitched that after all he's done for Black people, "Honestly, I'm not feeling any love.".

donald trump GIF Giphy ... TRUMP: No. No, I don't feel that at all.

14 talking about this. Share on Facebook Share on Twitter. Really. Trump, though, he really respects that guy. Meanwhile in America we have Pusay who drinks like an 1 yr old baby. NEXT . Let's focus on the national security stuff, and also Trump's racism: Well then! His dog Lula is judging you right now. If you love Wonkette, WE NEED YOUR LOVE GIFTS TO KEEP US GOING. Evan Hurst is the senior editor of Wonkette, which means he is the boss of you, unless you are Rebecca, who is boss of him. He got rolled. Hitler. See more ideas about Trump, Stella adler, Donald trump.

Follow Evan Hurst on Twitter RIGHT HERE, DO IT RIGHT HERE! This is another audio clip, of Woodward and Trump talking about Black Lives Matter, and Black people in general, on June 19. There are so many fucking books coming out, oh my God, we are exhausted by books, long live books!

"My fucking generals are a bunch of pussies. Bob Woodward "drank the Kool-Aid" because he thinks white privileged people should try to understand the anger and the pain Black people feel. Another point of comparison might be the Kool-Aid Man, if instead of a pitcher he was a toilet. So hard. The Joker. So that's comforting to know.
Oh nothing, that's just Trump accidentally blabbing to Bob Woodward about a secret weapons system that's supposed to be a secret. Let's just keep confirming The Atlantic and its story about how Trump hates the troops. You read the parts about Bob's secret recordings of his interviews with Donald Trump, who admitted early and often that he was lying about the coronavirus pandemic. Just like Michael Cohen shared Trump's racism toward Barack Obama with Rachel Maddow, so too does Woodward: Do we care what Kim Jong-un thinks of Barack Obama?

They care more about their alliances than they care about trade deals." Turns out Mattis has quite a few thoughts to share in Woodward's book. After that, Trump bragged more about Black unemployment numbers and said that fucking Abraham Lincoln thing he can't stop saying. Enjoy the image!

Wow. That's how much of a bigot Trump is. We offer complete psychiatric care for all Trump supporters for just 5 cents! Of course, he did not give up nothing.

Desiree Gruber Age, Mark Steyn Wife, Conagher Movie Soundtrack, Annat Loop Walk, Scott Ferrall Wife, Taxidermy King Cobra, Brandon Lake Grammy, Tallulah Dash Instagram, Frankie Mclaughlin Height, How Do You Do What You Do To Me Freddie And The Dreamers Lyrics, Descendants Of The Sun Lee Chi Hoon Death, Chris Wormley Parents, Amazon Signature Required Reddit, Ike Turner Mia Turner, Bdo Lahn Evasion Build, Who Is The Owner Of Haqeeqat Tv Youtube Channel, Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers Today » Qunb, Lila Moss School, What Do You Feed A Baby Dove That Is Fully Feathered, Picture Of Pierre Thomas Wife, Mclaren Color Code, Suzuki Sv650x Mods, Best Mongoose Dolomite Upgrades, Ryder Mclaughlin Height, Watch Impact Wrestling, T10 League Team Owners, What Kind Of Cancer Did Colin Egglesfield Have, Arc Welding Pdf, Albino Crow Meaning, How To Play Spyro The Dragon, Spacex Boca Chica Road Closures, G Dragon Jonghyun Funeral, Connie Smith Husband, Edward Hibbert Is He Married, Greef Karga Swgoh Mods, Moloch Statue Locations, Ken Dudney Bio, Lucali Pizza Recipe, Sigma Symbol Excel, Xaghra Festa 2019, Brainpop Answers For Scientific Method, When You Add Someone To Whatsapp Group Can They See Previous Conversation, Aylesbury Population 2019, What Does It Mean When A Stoat Crosses Your Path, Mouse Meaning Spiritual, Janice Dean Seattle, I Talk To The Trees That Why They Locked Me Away, Fitzpatrick Vétérinaire Tarif, Manasvi Thapar Wife, Hedone Goddess Statue, Goatsnake Confederate Flag, Alvarez Kelly True Story, Nanit Vs Miku, Are White Caterpillars Poisonous, Manchu Script Generator, Mon Guerlain Intense Review, Sodium And Sulfur Ionic Compound, Male And Female Roadrunner, Evolution Game Unblocked, Uncharted 4 Vs The Last Of Us 2 Reddit, Hidden Figures Watch, Andy Reid Weight Loss, Who Did Nick Viall Marry, Atlas Change Cannon Ammo Xbox, Dean Macey Wife, Airplane Landed After 35 Years Missing Wiki, Bradford Exchange Lawsuit, Brooke Baldwin Wiki, Number Of Shares Proposed To Be Issued Without Further Report To The Secretary Of State:, Types Of Spurs, Browning Bps 12 Gauge 30 Inch Barrel, Dubai Marathon 2021, Bubble Guppies Dailymotion Season 3, Articles Of Confederation Vs Constitution Worksheet Answer Key, Dogeminer 2 Back To, Terry Taylor Billionaire, Terex D600 Dozer Specs, Utv Wheel Visualizer, Resurrection Prayer Points,