eventAction: 'load' When Ashley reached for a consultation she found out that she weighed 486 lbs. See her story tonight at 8/7c on #My600lbLife. , Ashley planned to undergo her skin removal surgery in Houston. ga('ads.send', { The young reality star has struggled with her weight since she was 3 years old, suffers from borderline personality disorder, and had a bad habit of catfishing people on the internet when she decided to seek out the help of celebrity bariatric surgeon Dr. Younan Nowzaradan in order to regain control of her life. In the end, Ashley reflected on the process as a difficult time with “excessive amounts of pain,” but was ultimately happy with the results. She ended up losing a whopping 300 pounds — a.k.a more than 30 percent of her body weight — in less than a year. However, that led to a new struggle she needed to overcome: her loose skin. Ashley wishes that someday she will be able to work at a non-profit and help women who have experienced abuse. “I’m not gonna give up and I’m not gonna fail at this, because there’s a future out there that was supposed to be mine to begin with and I gave it up to food and to other things that have kept me from it. The reality star notes that her weight is “out of control,” and she feels “trapped inside my own body. Ashley Taylor has struggled with her weight after facing emotional unavailability, rape, and abuse but now, she wants to turn her life around Though Ashley didn’t give her exact weight at the beginning of the episode, the scale read "469" during her final appointment. By the time she was 7, Ashley weighed over 200 pounds, and at 14 she reached 400 pounds and was severely bullied at school. In the end, she reflected on the process as a difficult time but is happy with the results. ga('ads.send', { The Texas woman was featured on the April 8 episode of the TLC docu-series, and viewers got to see what appeared to be some significant progress. That leaves fans with no real way to see just how much weight she may have continued to lose after her time on the show came to an end. Instead, she started therapy and put in the necessary work in order to lose the weight. if(document.querySelector("#ads")){ The last time Ashley discussed her weight publicly was on a July 2018 follow-up episode of My 600-lb Life. eventAction: 'click_ads' }); }); eventAction: 'click_image_ads' Ashley had a traumatic childhood, which is common with many of the subjects of My 600-lb Life. “It’s a nightmare.” She explained that she felt like “a monster,” and didn’t “resemble a human form.” At 30 years old, she realized she needed to make a drastic change in her life if she wanted to survive. New episodes of My 600-lb Life air every Wednesday at 8 p.m. Through the show, she began seeing a counselor, who helped her identify the source of the issues that led her into meeting people online and fooling them with personas she created. “So my next big goal is to get all this off as soon as possible because I know I can’t stand to let this all hang on my body,” Ashley continued. Those looking for an update on Ashley T. after My 600-LB Life will likely find some difficulty as well. I recently got caught impersonating someone on the internet and I hope people know that I never meant to hurt anyone, that was never my intention. Like Ashley R., Ashley D. was sexually abused. See 'My 600-lb Life' Star Marla McCants' Incredible 470-Pound Weight Loss! In the end, she was great. “I had gotten up to 700 pounds and now my body is stretched and disfigured and it’s depressing to see,” she explained at the time. "I’m not gonna give up and I’m not gonna fail at this, because there’s a future out there that was supposed to be mine to begin with and I gave it up to food and to other things that have kept me from it.

Ashley Taylor has struggled with her weight ever since she was a young girl and the circumstances around her made her turn to food in a bid to cope with everything she was feeling. pic.twitter.com/7Jbck3vyw9.

Therapist Lola Clay confirmed that Ashley has major depressive disorder and suggested that she start attending routine therapy in an effort to combat her mood swings. Is Ashley in a better place now than she was at the start of her journey?

Ashley not only struggles with food addiction, but an online addition as well. Ashley first appeared on the TLC show weighing 668 pounds. She told him, “I don’t know what I would have done without you. The 24-year-old came to the show with a debilitating weight problem, leaving her in near-constant pain and in need of major changes. The Texas woman was featured on the April 8 episode of the TLC docu-series, and viewers got to see what appeared to be some significant progress.

window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('slotRenderEnded', function(event) { Since 2012, TLC‘s My 600-lb. While Ashley hesitated at first, she realized it would be good for her to deal with some of the things in the past. hitType: 'event', This is not healthy, and I know I need to change so it doesn’t get worse.”, She then explains that she has an issue with catfishing people online — using fake profiles to lure people into relationships. ET on TLC. My weight pulls on me and causes pain all over," she revealed. "Doing everything is chore for me. eventAction: 'render' TLC/YouTubeAshley T suffers from several addictions, including a food addiction and catfishing people online. She acknowledged that various traumatic events in her childhood contributed to her emotional instability. Over the next seven years, she gained 200 more pounds. We were unable to find Ashley on Facebook or Instagram, but she admitted to producers that she also has an addiction to catfishing people online. window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('impressionViewable', function(event) { However, after spending some time alone, she decided to return and sit down with Dr Nowzaradan to have a conversation. Ashley | My 600lb Life If she could time travel, Ashley would go back to the 90's because she thought it was perfect. Julianne Hough and Brooks Laich 'Tried to Resolve Issues' Before Divorce, Below Deck's Captain Lee Was 'Anxious' Without Kate Chastain, Lori Loughlin 'Was Dreading' Serving Time Before Entering Prison, Duane Chapman's Fiancee Francie Is Helping His Kids After Beth's Death, Brad Pitt 'Upset' After Split From Model Girlfriend Nicole Poturalski, MAFS' Miles Is Torn Over 'Very Complicated' Decision to Stay Married, How Did Blake Shelton Propose? I go for a walk. } Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Khloe Kardashian Gives a Little Tour of True Thompson's 'Sweet' Bedroom, Behold These ~Truly~ Adorable Photos of Khloe Kardashian's Daughter. "A little self-introspection will go a long way in helping you develop the emotional depth, the empathy, the remorse, and just the compass that you need to navigate your journey," the counselor stated. “It was harder than I could have imagined, but I’m glad I stuck with it,” Ashley explained, saying she experienced “excessive amounts of pain.” We’re so happy she was able to lose the weight and is happier now! As Ashley revealed during the episode, she had developed a problem with “catfishing” people online, using fake profiles to strike up relationships. Given that the show tends to feature people at or above 600 pounds, it’s likely that she lost at least 100 pounds. See Where the 'Married at First Sight' Couples Are Now, These Photos of Kobe Bryant Prove How Much He Loved His Family, Kobe Bryant Was a Family Man and Had 4 Daughters With Wife Vanessa, So Much for That Dress Code! Ashley T, 24, hails from Temple, Texas and is the subject of tonight’s April 8 episode of My 600-lb Life, which airs Wednesday at 8 p.m. Dr. Now noted that she still has a long way to go in order to qualify for weight loss surgery. "It terrifies me to know that my body is starting to shut down and starting to decline because I’m so young and I should be able to do all this stuff by myself.". }); Although Ashley was uncertain of her weight at the beginning of the episode, she was able to drop down to 469 pounds by her final weigh-in with the doctor, according to Distractify. Janet Jackson Shows Off Her Abs In Throwback Photo With Nelly, ‘DWTS’ Star Jeannie Mai Shares Hospital Bed Photo Amid ‘Potentially Life-Threatening Condition’, Leanna Bartlett Flaunts Voluptuous Cleavage In Siren-Red Corset & Lacy Bra, WWE News: Mustafa Ali Explains Why His Fellow RETRIBUTION Members Have Unusual Ring Names, WWE’s Lana Rocks Anime-Inspired Costume & Sits With Legs Spread Apart In Latest Photo, ‘Dancing With the Stars’ Fans React To Tyra Banks’ Showstopping Yellow Ball Gown Amid Dramatic Week 8 Entrance, Meagan Good Slays In A Skintight Catsuit With A Plunging Neckline For Halloween, Natalie Roser Flaunts Her Toned Figure In A Tiny Denim Miniskirt, Cindy Prado Rocks A Skimpy Pink Bikini In A Sultry Series Of Snaps, Arianny Celeste Sizzles In A Casual Jumpsuit With A Plunging Neckline, Tyler Johnson Tweets He’s Out As Theo On ‘The Young And The Restless’, Hunter McGrady Flaunts Her Voluptuous Figure In A Sports Bra & Skintight Leggings, Privacy Notice for Personal Data used for Interest-Based Advertising and Third-Party Marketing.

She was happy with her weight as she told Dr Nowzaradan that she previously weighed around 600lbs but had lost weight due to depression. When she went for another consultation, she realized that eating the way she did only created problems as she now weighed 475lbs and had lost only 2lbs. hitType: 'event', During a 2018 episode of My 600-Lb Life: Where Are They Now?, Ashley planned to undergo her skin removal surgery in Houston. Therapist Lola Clay confirms that Ashley has major depressive disorder and tells the reality star, “A little self-introspection will go a long way in helping you develop the emotional depth, the empathy, the remorse, and just the compass that you need to navigate your journey.”. Turn back now if you don’t want anything ruined for you before the episode airs! The April 8 episode of My 600-lb Life tells the story of Ashley T., a 24-year-old in Temple, Texas who’s been struggling with her weight since she was 3 years old. hitType: 'event', Life has documented several shocking and inspirational weight loss stories that have resulted in some amazing before and … This will also be updated with any progress that Ashley has made and shared online. Then she started to be aware of diet and exercise. Fans of My 600-LB Life hoping to see an update from Ashley T. after her time on the show may find a bit of difficulty. The April 8 episode of My 600-lb Life tells the story of Ashley T., a 24-year-old in Temple, Texas who’s been struggling with her weight since she was 3 years old. 'My 600-lb Life': Ashley says she might die because of her weight, fears her mom may have to bury her. }); Instead, she started therapy and put in the necessary work in order to lose weight.

Every so often a success story comes out of My 600-lb Life. "Doing everything is chore for me. Not only was Ashley rejected by her father and raped by a neighbor, but she also lived in constant fear that her mother was going to die. She later enrolled herself in a boxing class as she thought it would be the best way to work out while also knowing the techniques to defend herself. She had a bleak outlook on life, needed help showering, couldn’t sit down in the car for long periods of time because of cramping, and most importantly didn’t have a life expectancy of more than a few years. Those looking for an update on Ashley T. after My 600-LB Life will likely find some difficulty as well. The resident of Temple, Texas has been dealing with fat troubles because she was a kid at 3 several years previous. "I have no one," Ashley revealed, explaining that her grandmother, who helped raise her, passed away when she was 20, and that her mother has been living in a long-term care facility for the past decade due to complications from epilepsy.

Mms For Arthritis, Junjou Sentiment 2020, Little Bear Peak Deaths, Baylor Cupp Brother, Organigramme Cisss Laval, Too Much Lemon Extract In Icing, 11 Sided Shape, Salvage The Bones Esch And Manny, Say 5 Times Fast Jokes Dirty, Tayama Katai The Quilt Summary, Ultimate Shenron Size, Arnside Pier Live Webcam, Small Mylar Bags, Walmart Roku Tv 43 Inch, Cast Aluminum Mailbox Repair, Pitch Perfect Beca And Jesse Pregnant, How Old Is Sydney Rey, Dark Crystal Aughra Quotes, Taxidermy King Cobra, Bodre Fabric Definition, Astromech Droid 3 Letters, Clothing Haul Meaning, Bronn Quotes Season 8, Chowchilla Kidnapping Documentary Netflix, Vulture Good Omen, Discord Banner Maker, Edward Hibbert Is He Married, Kindred Thesis Statement, Butch Vig Vocals, Plenty Song Burna Boy Lyrics, Modeco Systems Llc, Ark Engrams Command, Rêver Que Son Mari Nous Quitte, Corundum Cleric Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Emile Hirsch Wife, My Idm Pepsico, Nicole Carter Forsythe, Monopoly Property Rules, Ffxiv Alpha Chocobo Minion, Vizsla Rescue Ct, Word Finder Music, How To Check Light Level In Minecraft Xbox One, Hinton Battle Net Worth, Nhl 20 Crack, Longest Imessage Chain 2020, Rust Double Door Skins, What Is A Group Of Armadillos Called,