Like us on Facebook to see similar stories, Calif. theme parks are closed. Something from the interview that really caught my eye was about his “bromance” with Erling Haaland. But of course, this game has a little bit extra to it. The American has been forced to grow up fast in Dortmund, but the move to Germany was a decision he made on his own. They made it feel like home from day one, made me feel like I was really wanted here, so it has been a perfect decision so far.". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqIhXWUw0H4. bundesliga.com: How is your relationship with Erling Haaland? This is Defector, a new sports blog and media company. bundesliga.com: At the moment there are 10 US players in the UEFA Champions League. USA Election 2020: is it mandatory to vote and can I be fined? Reyna: "Obviously, being young and playing at Bayern, it's very difficult to break in there and they must have quality. Reyna: "I think it was little things every day that I probably don't even remember, but just the constant talking about it, being around the game, being involved, him coming to my training and matches and just giving me little tips that I've slowly put in my head from when I was 10 years old. Wir und unsere Partner nutzen Cookies und ähnliche Technik, um Daten auf Ihrem Gerät zu speichern und/oder darauf zuzugreifen, für folgende Zwecke: um personalisierte Werbung und Inhalte zu zeigen, zur Messung von Anzeigen und Inhalten, um mehr über die Zielgruppe zu erfahren sowie für die Entwicklung von Produkten. Reyna: "Yeah, so far this season I’ve had a good start, firstly, and the team has had a decent start too. Reyna was part of American soccer history on Tuesday, as he was one of five USMNT players to take the field, the most on a single day in the Champions League ever. bundesliga.com: Many Americans have already played in the Revierderby, but none have scored. Reyna gave a lengthy interview to Bundesliga.com this week, ... Gio Reyna on USMNT success in Europe, “love since Day 1” with Haaland originally appeared on NBCSports.com. I've seen a few guys have scored some goals and had some assists and I think it's exciting for me and Jude and all the other young guys to see other young guys doing well. Youth career. He told me once I turn 18, he's not driving me anymore, because I should have my licence by then but hopefully, the next month of him driving me should be fun, so it's good to have him. USA Election 2020: what does an official ballot look like? Show full articles without "Continue Reading" button for {0} hours. teammates and experiencing a crazy 2020 as a teen in the midst of I guess you can say the young guns as everyone is saying right now. Obviously, I get along with him really well, he is one of my good friends so far here and he's only been here for a few months, so on and off the pitch, we have good chemistry. Reyna was just a bit player then, but he’s already cemented himself as an every-match player for the Black and Yellows this season with starts in all four of Dortmund’s Bundesliga games. You can see the chemistry these two share on the pitch, with Gio having assisted on four Haaland goals dating back to January. He's always giving us advice too and it's really awesome to have him and many other guys who are veterans to help us out.". But it’s more than just their on-field chemistry, these two seem like genuine friends thanks to Erling driving Gio around since Gio couldn’t drive yet: “I just think we came into the first team at the same time, obviously him getting bought from Salzburg and me getting promoted. bundesliga.com: What do you know about the Klassiker against Bayern Munich? That must be your aim, right? Right now Scally is focused on making playoffs with New York City FC who are in the fifth position of the Easter conference with 26 points. Sep 10, 2020. Gio Reyna has burst onto the scene in the Bundesliga with Borussia Dortmund, kicking off the 2020/21 season in style with his first goal in the German top-flight on the opening weekend of the campaign. Grant interviews Gio Reyna, one of the biggest prospects of The others were Ethan Horvath, who stood in the net for Brugge’s big win over Zenit St. Petersburg; Tyler Adams, who saw some time off the bench in RB Leipzig’s win; Sergiño Dest, who played 90 clean minutes for Barcelona at both fullback spots; and Pulisic, who logged nearly a full game for Chelsea. ¿Olvidaste la contraseña? Get your front row seat to the Bundesliga experience by signing up for our official newsletter: Gio Reyna scored his first Bundesliga goal on the opening weekend of the 2020/21 season for Borussia Dortmund. Both players been involved in all six of the Black and Yellows’ games so far this season. During an interview with German newspaper Bild, he talked about his relationship with Gio Reyna, who has become a key player for Borussia Dortmund this season. Watch our exclusive interview with Gio Reyna, Borussia Dortmund's rising star. They let me take this decision on by myself. If you’re signed up for the Bundesliga Newsletter, check your inbox and you should see the interview in today’s Newsletter. We still have games to focus on now, but once that game comes closer, all eyes will be on that game.". Send a story tip to, hell of a crop of young Americans on the biggest stage. Young Borussia Dortmund star-in-the-making Giovanni Reyna was the subject of an interview with the Bundesliga this week! That chemistry is working and I am just trying to make the whole team’s life easy. registrado You can tell from reading his responses about Dortmund that he is all-in on what they are building there at the moment, and how he looked at what Christian Pulisic did at Dortmund when he was there that swayed him on becoming a BVB player in 2019: “Everything about Dortmund and the opportunities they had, giving young players playing time, playing in the Champions League and all of the biggest competitions. Without access, without favor, without discretion, and without interference. CONMEBOL World Cup qualifiers: several MLS players feature on matchday one, USMNT possibly scheduling Europe friendlies for November. Something you think we should know? Yeah, it's not only this game but I try to score and have assists in every game. I haven't seen much of them yet but I'm sure Bayern will give them a chance. I scored my first goal last year but finally to get my first Bundesliga goal at home with some fans was really, really amazing, so hopefully, I just have to score some more and keep on going.". bundesliga.com: Gio Reyna, tell us about your life right now? Ever since then, we kind of looked at each other, saying we don't have as many friends as the other guys do, so we talked to each other right away and got along. Dortmund lost, but I am not a Dortmund fan, I am a USMNT fan, so as long as Reyna eats, I’m happy. Damit Verizon Media und unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten können, wählen Sie bitte 'Ich stimme zu.' Slowly I got more mature and he kept on giving me advice, whether it's about turning, effort or so many different things he's helped me with. bundesliga.com: Did you know that your first goal - assisted by fellow 17-year-old Jude Bellingham - was the youngest combination for a goal in Bundesliga history? He's a safe driver, he's giving me some tips because I'm doing my licence right now too. To be the first American to score in this derby would be cool, I'm surprised to hear that neither of them had scored so hopefully I can score, but the most important thing is to get the win.". Reyna: "She understands the game, of course, and she helped with that too but she was more on the effort/taking care of my body side, eating the right stuff, getting enough sleep and of course school, so she pressured me more about that.". Unpaid promotion aside, it’s a pretty great interview done by the league about this young American excelling in Germany. 17-year-old, his views on the season ahead and his thoughts on his

Epic Research Egg, Inc, Mtn Nigeria Data Plan, Sonny Youtube Food, Longsword Of Vengeance 5e, Maidstone Coat Of Arms, How To Be A Mermaid In Minecraft, Athena Owl Quotes, Lululemon Mississauga Distribution Center, The Bonfire Dungeon Glitch, Rx 580 8gb Mac, Dark Series English Audio, Importance Of Saturday In Islam, Insidious: Chapter 3 123movies, Chris Hayes Kids, Vladislaus Straud Text Message, Umass Women's Basketball Recruits, Daniel Palladino Birthday, Cko Patreon Membership, Shanga Hankerson Wife, Common App Essay On Friends, Gallons To Square Feet Calculator, Intelsat Stock Discussion, Kitty Foyle Dress, Harley Quinn 1x1, Tipperary Lochee Dundee, True Temper Amt Black Onyx, Mikaela Mayer Married, Bear Medicine Card, Silver Dollar Dreams Summary, Illan Castronovo Sa Taille, Marlin Model 60 150th Anniversary Edition For Sale, Clearcut Conversions Discount Code, Fighting Pitbull Bloodlines, Sean Kingston 2020, Mr Clean Lyrics, Nhl 20 Traits, Pistol Price List, Princeton Youth Hockey, Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens Collectible Detector, Kenny Burrell Net Worth, Xenoverse 2 Gift Schedule, Noah Spence Salary, Yangon University Of Economics Library, Silvercorp Usa Website, Kber 101 Phone Number, Dominican Republic Architecture, Which Zodiac Sign Has The Most Beautiful Lips, Msk Coupa Login, Bichon Husky Mix, Space Nk Brands, Copenhagen Snuff Shortage, Featherlite 3110 Fender, Atari Flashback 9 Gold Paddle Controllers, Dump Truck Preventive Maintenance Schedule, Eye Face Reading, Where Is Sv Delos, Ari Henning Burns, Kunekune Pig Weight, Yn Umbrella Academy, Is Carlena Britch Married, Swamis Cafe Nutrition Facts, D2799 Dental Code, Watchmen Of Florida Militia, Hyrule Warriors Adventure Map Final Boss, Richard Emmolo Movies,