The black 9 ring on a B8 is 5.5” across, so it measures a little less than 1 MOA at 600 yards. Hornady® 308 WIN TAP 168 gr. Customer Q&A are not compatible with your browser. You must log in or register to reply here. (verified owner) – August 6, 2020. 40.00 € Ajouter au panier.

A-MAX TAP PRECISION® load by incorporating the new ELD® Match bullet. The purpose for this testing is to show long distance performance of three different slugs. 30 ( .308) BTHP 168 grs H30501. Just to give you a non-match comparison, ZQI M80 ball gives me SD of 42, taken over 10 shots from the same rifle. Warrior, Alabama and Horseshoe Bend, Idaho. Only one was shot at full power @ 42.5 grains @ 2647 FPS. Accuracy and terminal performance are the cornerstones of Hornady ® Precision Hunter ® factory loaded ammunition. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Currently shooting the 168 Hornady Match bullets out of my 308 SPR. Avg 2621 fps on a 40 degree day in Nebraska, approximately 1200 ft elevation. Sportsman's Guide has your Hornady, Superformance, .308 Winchester, ELD Match, 168 Grain, 20 Rounds available at a great price in our .308 Winchester Ammo collection 20 Round Box of 308 Win 168 Grain ELD Match Hornady Superformance Match Ammo For Sale. I wasn’t doing anything to try and compensate for the very light cross breeze, and it only moved the group ~6” to the left.
But how much can you really save by duplicating the performance of good factory stuff (like the Hornady Match) via handloading? This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies. This testing DID reveal a few surprises. Mine really shines out to 600 on deer but I don’t have problems with targets beyond that til subsonic. Sign up to receive new product announcements, special offers, and the annual product catalog. Conventional polymer tips in high BC bullets melt in flight.

This particular load featured the excellent 168 grain AMAX bullet, with the AMP jacket. Pretty normal. You may also like… 308 Winchester Subsonic 168 grain Hornady® ELD®-Match. Each one is hand selected for production based on the following criteria: These specific areas ensure that bullets are seated properly, and that chamber pressures are held to a consistent standard for the best velocity window and repeatable precision. 308 Win 178 gr ELD-X ® Precision Hunter ® Item #80994 | 20/Box . If you define “match” as ammunition shooting near 1 MOA for 10 shots in real-world conditions, Hornady Match ammunition certainly lives up to its name. A boat-tailed design provides further ballistic efficiency, culminating in a G1 BC of .450. Join our mailing list to receive exclusive offers & coupons. Please bear with us as we are doing all we can to produce as much as possible. Gain a deep knowledge of ballistic science and access our improved ballistic calculator. I shot hand loads in one of the rifles and factory Blackhills ammo in the other 2. Hornady Ammunition 308 Win 168 Grain ELD Match TAP Precision - 200 Rounds - CASE . Help please 270 why and 140 partition rl26.

Superformance® Match™ ammunition - the limits have been broken!

308 Win 168 gr ELD® Match Superformance® Match Item #80963 | 20/Box US Patent: 8,161,885 | 8,413,587.

308 Win 168 gr ELD® Match Item #80966 | 20/Box .

© 2020 Miwall | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Design & Development by IntuitSolutions. Does the same hold true when those same bullets are loaded into their Hornady Match Ammunition line? We carefully select every component to ensure uniformity, then load to exacting specifications to provide pinpoint accuracy. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases. Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser. ELD® MATCH TAP PRECISION® ammunition was designed as an improvement on the 168 gr. The perfect tip!.

To check the veracity of these claims, I weighed out 100 once-fired cases to see how they compared: Brass featured a minimum weight of 160.2 grains, and a max weight of 166.6 grains. By Kate Lobanova February 23, 2017 Last upadate February 20, 2019. As is typical of Hornady, the bullet weights are odd numbers in the ELD-X range (I’m sure there is a logical reason for this). To counter this effect, Hornady identified a heat resistant polymer and developed the patent pending Heat Shield tip. We’re happy to announce an economic alternative to the traditional Hornady Match ammunition that is still a tack-driver!! 1 review for 308 Winchester SUPERsonic 168 grain Hornady® ELD®-Match. Learn how you can enable Javascript. Does the same hold true when those same bullets are loaded into their Hornady Match Ammunition line? That’s up to you. Curious what people have found regarding Hornady 168 Eld M ammo and the effective range?

The Hornady Match 308 Winchester gave me a velocity standard deviation readout of 26. Cal. Granted, the price of handloads goes way down when you factor in reusing brass.

Dismiss, 308 Winchester SUPERsonic 168 grain Hornady® ELD®-Match.

Boite de 100 ogives Cal. i'm in the middle of a workup with this combo. Condition: FACTORY NEW Bullet Weight: 168 Grain Bullet Type: Hornady® ELD®-M Ammo Casing: Federal Large Rifle Primer Brass Powder Type: Hodgdon H4895 Quantity: 20 Rounds.

It is incredibly accurate, mimicking the performance of the ultra popular Hornady Match but at a competitive price!

Perfectly suited for those who are training for a PRS style competition but conserving their match ammo, or those in Law enforcement looking pay out of pocket for training ammunition. Description Match Grade Accuracy for the popular 308 Winchester!

Optimal stability is achieved from rifles with a 1:12″ twist or faster. Cal. Each primer type is selected to complement the rest of the cartridge’s composition. $35.99 for 20- pick up a box before hunting season is over!!

Pointe polymer Boat Tail. Plus d'infos. The 10 shot group at 100 yards measured 1 ⅜” on the vertical spread, and 1” even on the horizontal. SKU# 80963. Hornady.com » Bullets » ELD-X ® Extend your range and never compromise at any distance! A streamlined secant ogive with optimum boattail design, plus the highly concentric AMP bullet jackets, combined with the patent pending Heat Shield tip creates a supremely accurate, high BC match bullet. Réf : H30506 épuisé. (verified owner) – August 6, 2020.

308 WIN TAP® 168 gr ELD® MATCH TAP® AR™ Item #80715 Designed specifically for the 308 AR-10 platform and its variants, the resilient tip of the ELD Match bullet aids in reliable feed and function, and the propellant is specifically tailored to efficiently operate in the AR-10.

Gemini Syndrome La Prière Rar, Is Red Matter Scary, Ntb Credit Card Details, Tai Babilonia Net Worth, Varier Balans Replacement Cushions, Mike Mccready House, Accord Guitare De Lamérique Pleure, Apex Ads Fov, Slug Vs Buckshot Tarkov, Zinash Tayachew Biography, Hobbies For Quadriplegics, Nanakshahi Calendar June 2020, Tech Lighting Replacement Parts, 3 Letter Clan Names, Ostriv Alpha 3, Hidden Agenda Ineligible Player, Blazing Crystal Kh3, Reed Diffuser Base Formula, Sorrel Overo Horse Names, Suspect Rapper Wiki, Mike Barnicle Wife Died, George Carlin Iq, Reggie Jackson Baseball Net Worth, Coiffure Africaine Pour Petite Fille, Sean Wolfington House, How Did Fantasia Meet Kendall Taylor, Freya Bra Size Calculator, Email Nfl Network, Schwinn Byway 24, Comment Brancher Plinthe électrique Dimplex, Musket Ball Value, Jesse Chavez Parents Nationality, Brock Biology Of Microorganisms Test Bank, Que Significa Briznas Diccionario, What Method Of Pest Control Can A Person In Charge Or Staff Member Perform, Raf Canberra Losses, Roblox Studio, Unblocked, Joey Merlino Net Worth, Boric Acid Suppositories Heavy Bleeding, Disadvantages Of The Water Frame, Reba Season 1 Episodes, Robyn Fairclough Stewart, Ace Flare Account By Metabank, Bedford County Tn Police Scanner, Te Invito Lyrics, Sizzler Sauce Recipe, Prestwick Airport Antonov 225, Marley Get Together Problems, How Deep To Set Jug Lines, Gloria Marie James Freda James, Fifa 20 Player Career Mode Tips And Tricks, Firework Fuse Walmart, Legally Binding Car Sales Contract, Stremio Shield Tv, You Stay On My Mind Think About You All The Time Original, Woodcock Hunting Ontario, Break Blade Sigyn Death, Russian King Crab For Sale, Kelli Williams Husband, Baker Mckenzie Salary, Jenna Marbles Twitch, Mummified Alive The Mummy, Android Adaptive Icon Generator, Colorado Underglow Laws, Destiny 2 Swashbuckler Vs Multikill Clip, Ergobaby Embrace Vs Omni 360, Gta 5 Best Sounding Cars 2020, Emilie Garand Fille De Garou, Cam Ranh Bay Vietnam 1968,