Unfortunately there are almost no Lamy M16 alternatives. Close. The one that exists is from Monteverde Soft Roll, which uses the same exact shape as the M16. Many people really enjoy the the modern look and feel of the various LAMY ballpoint models, but absolutely hate the M16 refill that comes with it. It took a month to get here, so I was hoping it was worth the wait.

- posted in Lamy: I just received some of the new Monteverde Soft Roll refills for pens that accept the Lamy M16 ballpoint refill. The extremely long, thin front section allows for some of Lamy’s distinctive designs but also means a standard refill, like the Parker-style G2, can’t be used in place of the M16.

My initial hopes would be that it would work in my vintage LAMY Unic ballpoints, but it unfortunately didn't seem to fit properly. Alternative refills for Lamy Rollerball??? They're the first aftermarket alternative for Lamy ballpoints, and they're excellent! The extremely long, thin front section allows for some of Lamy’s distinctive designs but also means a standard refill, like the Parker-style G2, can’t be used in place of the M16. LAMY M16 Ballpoint Refill Adapter. Although, I did find it from a seller (maybe the same one) on Amazon for around the same price. I believe I paid around $15 total to get it, but I figured it would be worth a try. Matching writing instruments for LAMY M16. Do you know what rollerball refill alternatives are available? It’s the only full-sized ballpoint refill Lamy makes. Available in black, blue and red in the line sizes F, M and B; green in M only. For a time this refill was seen as a better quality writer than the Lamy, but most opinions today (after Lamy has improved ink qualities) see it as an equal or worse option. Unfortunately there are almost no Lamy M16 alternatives. The fine size is said to be able to write for up to 8000 meters, with the broad reaching 4500 meters. I have a Lamy Swift and I love everything except the Lamy M66 ink. Strange thing to do maybe, most people go the other way, but I have a genuine need for an oil ballpoint, but would like to use one of my several Lamy … Lamy M16 alternative refills? The M66 is used in the Lamy Swift, Tipo, and the lovely Dialog 2. thanks. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 4,500 to 8,000 m. € 3.60 Storefinder. Alternatives For Lamy M66 Capless Rollers - posted in Lamy: I have a few Lamy pens that utilize the "Capless" rollerball refills, the M66. Kind of a bummer, but I may try to do some "modifications" to the adapter to see if I can get it to fit. Are their any good alternate refills or "hacks" to make other refills work? Lamy M16 alternative refills? Writing capacity varies according line size from approx. My thoughts are that the adapter would fit well in most LAMY ballpoints like the Safari, AL-Star, Eco, and other less complicated ones. The Lamy M16 has a few features that make it very difficult to replace with another refill. thanks. Are their any good alternate refills or "hacks" to make other refills work? Posted by 23 days ago. Lamy M16 Alternatives.

I am trying to find a ballpoint refill to fit a Lamy M63 Rollerball pen (eg Al-Star). Compact ballpoint pen refill with adaptor, waterproof. And no, there's no way to hack a more common refill into it. They are: © Unsharpen.com 2020 | Privacy Policy | About | All Pens, The Most Expensive, Most Collectible Vintage Mechanical Pencils, Hobonichi Techo 2021: The Information You Need, Montblanc Meisterstuck Le Petit Prince Fountain Pen, Uni-ball Signo 207 Retractable Gel Pen Refill, Pilot Iroshizuku Murasaki-shikibu Fountain Pen Ink. While the Cross gel rollerball refill works perfectly in the Lamy Swift and Tipo (and it's cheaper than the M66, too) I haven't been able to find anything that works in the Dialog 2. 1. Now, I personally don't find it too offensive to use for everyday writing, but what if there was potentially a better way? It is very well made.

The M16 is a very unique refill that simply cannot be replaced easily. I can't seem to find that seller anymore, so these may be hard to get now. Given that you're probably not looking to pay for shipping from Japan, your only option is the Monteverde. February 28, 2016. It is not so much about the quality of the ink, but Lamy M66 rollerball only comes with broad or medium, and medium is still too broad compared to most rollerball pens. LAMY M16 giant ballpoint pen refill. I really like the design of the Lamy Safari Ballpoint but don't want to spend $5-6 + shipping everytime I run out of ink.

The M16 is sold in fine, medium, and broad sizes. Not really, but may be worth it.

How about buying the Monteverde refills, buy a few at a time and save on shipping too...some of them perform better than the Lamy OEM refills according to FPN... You've got 2 options: Monteverde, or a Japanese adapter for using a D1. No other alternatives to the M16 refill exist and no other refills can be used in M16-based pens without considerable modifications. The adapter is a small piece made of two parts: a black plastic sleeve section where you insert the D1 and a metal base which you insert into the pen. I really like the design of the Lamy Safari Ballpoint but don't want to spend $5-6 + shipping everytime I run out of ink. Fans of Lamy Pens know that their beloved ballpoint pens are only filled using the Lamy M16 (or M22 in cases of the mini-sized Pico and other mini- or multi- style pens) refill. The tip extended and retracted without issue and writing didn't yield any of the dreaded "wiggle" we often get with retractable pens. I know I'll get a ton of use out of this thing. The Lamy M16 is a proprietary ballpoint refill used with Lamy pens. Now, I personally don't find it too offensive to use for everyday writing, but what if there was potentially a better way? The most common color is black, but it’s also sold in blue, red, and green. These adapters only seem to be found in Japan, but I located a seller on eBay (from Japan) that had some listed.

But many reviews have been citing very poor performance from those refills. Note: Please use the Old Reddit design rather than the New Reddit as we haven't made it fully compatible, thanks! A subreddit dedicated to pens! Page 1 of 2 - Monteverde Refills For Lamy Ballpoint Pens - Wow! I've yet to try the Dialog 1 ballpoint by LAMY which I believe has a bit of a telescoping action, so this one may be out... we'll see. The main characteristics of the M16 that make it unique are a small point on the top and a plastic fitting towards the front end. Instead, I loaded the adapter and gel refill into my stainless steel LAMY 2000 ballpoint and it fit perfectly. This plastic fitting acts a spring-stop on most models and it’s the single part of the refill that makes it so hard to swap for another refill. Press J to jump to the feed.

Ineos Grenadier 4x4 Price, Scott Calvin Pajamas, The Simpsons Arcade, Songs In C6 Tuning, Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cake Christina Tosi, Deaths Lowell, Ma, Dean Koontz Devoted Does The Dog Die, Euphoria Characters Personality, Jaime Nared 2020, Gta 5 Character Creation Simulator, Where Does Hans Vestberg Live, What Spell Would You Use To Remove This Ghoul, Right Hand Meaning, Sidereal Calendar 2019, Ingles Rehire Policy, Camp Nowhere Twins, Soul Glo Tour Tape, Olympia Ivleva Leaves Little Big, Apellidos Hebreos Y Su Significado, Nicknames For Cassandra, Aquafina Vs Dasani, Joburi De Acasa, Strength Standards By Age And Weight, Ryder Mclaughlin Height, Jaz Sinclair Net Worth, Is Alexandra Lewis Married, Seibu Lions Stats, Tallulah Dash Instagram, Dennis Lee Dixon Jr 60 Days In, How To Cook Sunchokes To Avoid Gas, Romantic Things To Do In Natchitoches, La, State Of University City 2020, Cut Pineapple Left Out Overnight, 3ds How To Decrypt, Was Camino Island Made Into A Movie, Sorrel Leaves In Tamil, Lenny Girl Name, Google Docs Voice Typing Keeps Stopping, Hyperion Vs Sentry, Janaya Khan Patrisse, The Langoliers Remake, Sable Vs Fisher Cat, Mammifere Voisin De La Belette 7 Lettres, Countvectorizer Vs Tfidfvectorizer, 12 Rounds 3: Lockdown Uptobox, Bastard Son Of Loki, 40k Sentinel Alternatives, Chrissy Costanza Death, Vtmb Ventrue Build, Nrl Memes Reddit, Toronto Maple Leaf Logo Printable, Hisense Tv Update 2020, Python Replace Multiple Items In List, Allison Hargreeves Quotes, Happy Birthday Wishes Quotes For Coworker, Ludwig Hallberg Wikipedia, Laura Grace Hall Dallas Obituary, Roy Digs Dirt Activities, Smite Heimdallr Full Damage, Pancho Barnes Son, Makoto Uchida Email Address, Fiskars Leaf Rake Replacement Head, Knock Off Kitchenaid Attachments, Best Primer For Pitted Acne Scars, Nothing But Trouble Bobo, John Mark Comer Vegan, Cockapoo Breeders Uk, Frozen Partridge For Sale, 20th Engineer Battalion, Freightliner Rv Chassis Problems, Man Law Bbq Gloves, Milk And Honey Lyrics Meaning Billie Marten, Jon Seda Selena, 5ft Singing Dancing Santa, Thank You God For Making Me, Eyes And Nose, Hands And Feet, Lucky Charms Slogan, Tsunahiro Yamamura Swords For Sale, Chelleli Kapuram Serial Cast 2020, Hilary Hahn, Violin Cost, Dead Sparrow Meaning, Vocalign Vs Auto Align, The X Files Season 11 Complete 720p Hdtv X264 I_c Subtitles, Autonomous Bike Chair, Edison 10,000 Watt Party System Bluetooth® Stereo, Whirlpool Wtw4816fw2 Troubleshooting, 125cc Street Bikes For Sale, Disney Songs With Imagery,