Everything is held in securely with a zipper across the top half for a beautiful, functional pen case. It also feels like there’s very slight padding around the pen slots, which is a nice addition. The rolls are secured with a hair/pony tail band/ring which is sewn into the side of the roll.
Their combined love of pens and product design yielded Nock Co. which has a full line of high quality Pen and Pad case options in a variety of colors.

My first order consisted of three Lookouts (3-pen holder) , a Sassafras (5 to 7 pen holder) and a Brasstown (6-pen holder+case). ULTIMATE BUYER'S GUIDE – THE WORLD'S BEST BACKPACKS CURATED IN ONE SPOT.

Receive two of our unique Chimneytop pop-up cases (one small, one medium) plus one Maryapple, our memo book bi-fold in your choice of our three Kickstarter Launch colors. Pens and memo book in one? Time to protect your purchases with a Nock Co. pen case. It's a pen party up in here! It's a pen party up in here! Receive one of each of the following cases, in your choice of our three Kickstarter Launch colors: Chimneytop Small, Chimneytop Medium, The Lookout, The Sassafras, and The Brasstown. I have about three dozen “nice” pens and just as many “cheap” ones. David gets right into the details, in a way that few can. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Stitching on the main case is all kept inside and reinforced giving the case a clean look and strength in the process. Overall a great product and highly recommended–already placing a second order as my collection has grown yet again. The company assembles everything in-house (‘Murica) using high quality (1000D) durable water repellent Nylon on the outside and a lighter Nylon Pack Cloth on the inside. Receive The Hightower, our three pen plus memo book case in your choice of our three Kickstarter Launch colors. I even had a custom  cabinet built for them, by a woodworker in England. These padded 3-pen cases are perfect to tag along with you on meetings as they are small and light, with a simple flap giving you easy access to your trio. You have backed every pen project launched on Kickstarter. Coleman - Stand-up Pen Case 40.00 Seed A5 70.00 Seed A6 60.00 Tallulah - Zip Two Pen 30.00 Lanier - Briefcase and Pouch 98.00 Chimneytop - Pen(cil)/Accessory Storage 17.00 … The closure is a simple flap. The Sailor Mandarin Orangette from Bungbox, Sailor Pro Gear Ohatsu by Giftionery Delta. MEET, EAT, and DESIGN!!! Two of our classic designs, now in Black Waxed Canvas! The perfect portable writing kit! Notify me of follow-up comments by email. There a few brand, mostly Japanese, that produce similar rolls. It's a way to bring creative projects to life. Less Estimated delivery Mar 2021 Ships to Anywhere in the world 157 backers Shipping destination Pledge amount $ Continue Other payment options , . Each side has a flap so that the pens don’t touch when folded closed. Want to meet Brad and Jeff in Atlanta for dinner and design your own custom pen case? The fit and finish of the product is first class and the pricing is quite fair, in my opinion.
The perfect portable writing kit! The Lookout looks sort of like a pocket protector and it comfortably holds three pens. I don’t like unzipping it only to find out all my pens are upside-down.

The paper was very some very nice Rhodia and the ink was a nice purple. Receive The Hightower, our three pen plus memo book case in a Kickstarter Only Limited Edition color: Peacock exterior, Midnight interior. Overall a great product and highly recommended–already placing a second order as my collection has grown yet again. First Look: Black Ember SHADOW Collection, What’s In My Pockets: MINI Carbon Fiber EDC, Exclusive Release: Orbitkey x Carryology Hydra System. NockCo is raising funds for Nock Co. - Pen Cases Hand Made In The USA on Kickstarter! Many pen cases put too much material in the front and it stretches/bends the pen clips. Rolled up and tucked away still leaves enough room in the case for a pile of pencils, erasers or other items. Last updated October 19, 2020. Also, I like how I was able to use the clips to secure it to the case. Nock has seven models currently available that hold just pens or pens and a pocket notebook. I prefer the Lookout because it appears to be sturdy, capable of carrying a variety of pens/pencils, and the color would definitely make it easy to locate in my purse. Pens and memo book in one? We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Receive The Brasstown - our zippered roll case in your choice of our three Kickstarter Launch colors. Now, this is a much larger case and it operates like a pen roll, I’m sure you’ve all seen before. Time to protect your purchases with a Nock Co. pen case. MEET, EAT, and DESIGN!!! Both cases were the mandarin/mango colorway which is quite pleasing to the eye, not to mention, is easily locatable in the bottom of a backpack or briefcase. Brad has been blogging about his love of pens before there was any business aspect to it. If you need a little more room, or want to take along some bulky items (folding knife, wider markers or highlighters) then the Sassafras is perfect. Yes, they have funky names and I’d love to find out the inspiration some day. He also had a stint as the official blogger for Jetpens, which is my favorite online pen store. 532 backers pledged $40,884 to help bring this project to life. He teamed up with Jeffrey Bruckwicki, bagmaker for Alter MFG. The Sailor Mandarin Orangette from Bungbox, Sailor Pro Gear Ohatsu by Giftionery Delta. Nock Sinclair Zip 3-Pen and Notebook Case blue Only £49.00 inc VAT £40.83 ex VAT 2-day dispatch on most orders before 3pm World's biggest range 22,000 items and growing!

I have been using these cases for a while now and Nock has a real winner here. The second case I received was The Brasstown. You have backed every pen project launched on Kickstarter. If you need a little more room, or want to take along some bulky items (folding knife, wider markers or highlighters) then the Sassafras is perfect. Gift Card Goulet Pens gift cards are available for $5 to $500 Learn Comprehensive education about fountain pens, ink, and more Our Blog Giveaways, inspirational ALL THE CASES!!! By pledging you agree to Kickstarter's Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Policy. Rolled up and tucked away still leaves enough room in the case for a pile of pencils, erasers or other items. The design is very well thought out, with an extra bit of material on the right that protects the first pen from the second when you roll it up. Many pen cases put too much material in the front and it stretches/bends the pen clips. The left side has 3 standard size pen slots while the right has 2 wider slots for wider items or you can slip 2 pens in each slot giving you a 7-pen capacity.

Mr. Dowdy runs an excellent pen blog called The Pen Addict. Get in early on The Brasstown - our zippered roll case in your choice of our three Kickstarter Launch colors. Receive The Hightower, our three pen plus memo book case in your choice of our three Kickstarter Launch colors. This is for when you like to bring along everything including the kitchen sink. Again you see reinforced stitches between each pen and the same heavy Nylon edging keeping the roll-up protected. The company assembles everything in-house (‘Murica) using high quality (1000D) durable water repellent Nylon on the outside and a lighter Nylon Pack Cloth on the inside. The spacing is quite generous so it would have no problem holding a thicker pens such as certain Monteverde or Pilot fountain pens. SASSY!!! The Sinclair features three pen slots on one side, a memo book pocket (3.5" x 5.5") on the opposite, and room for a few small accessories in the middle. Because Nock Co was created by people that love pens their items are just what your pens need. Exterior Material: 1000D Nylon with DWR coatingInterior Material: Nylon Pack ClothDimensions: 4" x 6.25"Handcrafted in Georgia, USA. Nock is out of Atlanta, and is run by Brad Dowdy of The Pen Addict and Jeffrey Bruckwicki of J. Bruckwicki P+D. If you have some pens to carry to class or work (like me), and want them organized and easy to transport, consider backing this project on Kickstarter! The edges are trimmed in a heavy Nylon to reinforce the case while it’s banging around in your pack. I didn’t think much of it when Lincoln asked if I wanted to check out some pen cases. Required fields are marked *. EARLY BIRD SPECIAL!!! Similarly, a Sharpie or dry eraser marker would fit just fine. I saw a lot of posts on Twitter and Instagram as well as several mentions on Goulet Pens periscope videos about Nock cases. You get here and we will make it happen! He prefers carry gear that lets him get active. One Nock Co. Sinclair Pen Case in Black Waxed Canvas with Aqua interior. I have been using these cases for a while now and Nock has a real winner here. Look out for an email asking you to confirm your subscription to Carryology.

Scorpion Nutrition Facts, Broke Horses For Sale In Bc, Emily Cox Baby Last Kingdom, Skynet Global Defense Network, Reshonda Landfair Pictures, Tim Wilson Traffic Cops, Zeta Phi Beta Life Member Paraphernalia, Mclovin Id Template, Do Turkeys Eat Hay, Muskrat Vs Otter, Asphyxie Gaz Butane En Combien De Temps, Saba Rock Webcam, Dnd 5e Seal Stats, Should I Get A Perm Male, Capstone Questions Examples, Unimas Tv 2019, Stein Mart Bedspreads And Quilts, Chang 中国語 名前, Kevin Clark Death Harlem, 6play Au Canada, How To Make Trollhunters Amulet, Savage 22592 555, Susan Keenan Wright, Russian Mafia Names, Eso Greymoor Map, Joshua Devane Wiki, Which Kissmanga Is Real, Ignorer Une Femme Lion, Kik Contact Disappeared, How Deep To Set Jug Lines, Michael Jamar Ford Children, How To Trim A Weeping Pine Tree, How To Install Optifine Without Forge, Ched Love Island Heritage, Audrey Marina Rachel Oswald, Fox Face Tattoo, 1998 Harris Flotebote, Boerboel Price In Usa, Evinrude Prop Calculator, Aquafina Vs Dasani, Mountain Lion Cub For Sale, Cdot Honcho Age, Kelly Keagy Net Worth, Solar Guitar V, Keep It Simple Daily Meditation Pdf, How Do You Break The Piggy Bank On Trivia Crack 2, Lifeless Planet Walkthrough, Pooja Room Door Online, Suzanne Farrington Cause Of Death, Patti Cohoon Net Worth, Namrata Dutt Wiki, Whfs Weasel Friday, Emily Cox Baby Last Kingdom, Attila The Hun Accomplishments, Shivkumar Sharma Nsd, Csgo Nuke Smokes, Gregg Braden Wikipedia, Forza Horizon 4 Bmw M5 Tune, Land Cruiser Fj60 Restoration Cost, How To Get Tiktok Merch, Is Kroger Canned Chicken Cooked, Comment Faire Des Guillemets Sur Un Clavier Qwerty, Lafayette Louisiana Directions, John Quincy Archibald Real Story, Essay On Zebra, Allison Reynolds Cognitive Development, Sicario Alejandro Daughter Acid, Navarro College Cheer Alumni, Braving The Wilderness Chapters, Joe Press Ashkenazy, Dear America Pdf, Carson Wentz Father, Why Did Natalie Taylor Write Surrender, Most Unique Zodiac Sign, Who Is Brendan Coyle Married To, Mina Starsiak Steve Hawk, Nia Roam Age, Animism Examples In Literature, Lady Ambrosia Myth, Who Is Dondre Whitfield Mother, Emergency Stop Automatic Car, Lester Holt Mother, Muddguts Record Player, Are Wheel Bugs Poisonous To Dogs, Meanest Things To Say To A Girl, 1xbet Russe Fifa 18 Télécharger,