Cilantro, onions, salsa and sauteed onions.

All beef bacon wrapped dog pulled pork, mayo, mustard, mango salsa, caramelized onions and BBQ. I ordered the chili whiskey onion burger, my husband ordered the fish and chips which was new on the menu.

Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?

I ordered the chili whiskey onion burger, my husband ordered the fish and chips which was new on the menu.

Saraland's Best BBQ!

I can't recommend their fish tacos enough, particularly the beer-battered fish tacos.

The burger was tasty, and the fish was a good amount and moist and flaky, but just OK in taste. They've gone to great lengths to get that batter perfect, and it shows. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Fresh cut fries topped with carne asada, nacho cheese, pico, salsa, chipotle mayo and jalapenos. Topped with mango salsa, red cabbage, caramelized onions and drizzled BBQ sauce. Mozzarella cheese, sauteed zucchini, pico, shredded carrots, red cabbage, tomatillo salsa and aioli sauce.

Tacos.

Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. Maybe we chose poorly, the ribs and the tacos might have been the better bet.

Melted American cheese, bacon and caramelized onions. Crispy chicken wings tossed in your choice of buffalo, sweet chili, hot honey garlic or BBQ sauce.

Sauteed garlic butter shrimp, red cabbage, pico, salsa and house aioli. We make ordering easy. My Hubble had a cheeseburger and he really enjoyed it.

Sauteed zucchini, pico, shredded carrots, red cabbage, tomatillo salsa and aioli sauce.

DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. There are usually 20+ beers on tap.

Fresh cut fries topped with homemade chili, nacho cheese, grated cheese and chopped onion. Nice atmosphere and friendly servers."

It was a Monday so not too crowded. .css-1c2abjj{width:16px;height:16px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-1c2abjj::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1c2abjj::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1c2abjj svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;} Last updated 4 months ago, .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. 1.64 mi. There are usually 20+ beers on tap. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. My husband asked for cocktail sauce instead of tartar sauce, they didn't have any (although the server did not come back to inform us before we ordered, also they initially quoted a lower price and did not bring a menu for him to give an alternate order when they came back to inform him of the higher price). (831) 202-0632; 1366 S. Main St. Salinas, CA 93901; ORDER NOW.

Explore restaurants near you to find what you love.

Now Taking Orders! Fresh crispy tortilla chips, nacho cheese, meat, pico, salsa, sour cream, chipotle mayo and jalapenos. View the online menu of Stonies Taphouse & Bistro and other restaurants in Salinas, California. All beef hot dog homemade chili, nacho cheese, grated cheese, red onions and mustard. the bar, where I can watch sports on their TVs. Friendly service and excellent fish tacos. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Salinas, Hotels near WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, Hotels near The Steinbeck House / Best Cellar Gift Shop, Hotels near California Welcome Center Salinas, Hotels near Fort Ord National Monument - Badger Hills Trailhead, Hotels near Salinas River National Wildlife Refuge, Hotels near (MRY) Monterey Peninsula Airport, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Salinas, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Salinas. Fresh cut fries topped with homemade chili, nacho cheese, grated cheese and chopped onion.

them too. If it's busy, it can take a bit to get your order in but otherwise, top-notch service.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. They've gone to great lengths to get that batter perfect, and it shows. All beef hot dog, slowly caramelized onions, cream cheese, mustard, spicy jalapenos and sauerkraut.

The server was knowledgeable about the beers, and there was a good selection of...them too.

Topped with mango … I can't recommend their fish tacos enough, particularly the beer-battered fish tacos. Carne Asada Taco $3.00. I asked for medium rare, I guess regulations did not allow for it to be less than medium. Closed. This place is attached to Zeph's wine bar so we had a little tough time finding this in the shopping center parking lot.

Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Stonie's. Cilantro, onions, salsa and sauteed onions.

Menu. Fresh cut fries topped with slow-cooked pulled pork, choice of cheese, mango salsa and BBQ sauce.

All beef bacon wrapped dog, mayo, ketchup, mustard, pico, topped with sauteed onions and jalapenos. Get quick answers from Stonies Taphouse & Bistro staff and past visitors. I asked for medium rare, I guess regulations did not allow for it to be less than medium. Read reviews from Stonie's at 796 Northridge Drive in Salinas 93906 from trusted Salinas restaurant reviewers. Fresh cut fries topped with slow-cooked pulled pork, choice of cheese, mango salsa and BBQ sauce. Smoked pork roast on 3 mini soft buns, top with mango salsa, sauteed onions, BBQ and fresh cut fries.

Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect.

Fresh cut fries topped with garlic.

Fresh cut fries, shredded cheese, sauteed zucchini, pico, shredded carrots, red cabbage, tomatillo salsa and aioli sauce.

The Original Stonies. Fresh cut fries topped with carne asada, nacho cheese, pico, salsa, chipotle mayo and jalapenos. Maybe we chose poorly, the ribs and the tacos might have been the better bet.More, This is a newer spot in town, but Sergio and co have been doing this for a while via their food truck. The burger was tasty, and the fish was a good amount and moist and flaky, but just OK in taste.

Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp.

Smoked Pulled Pork Taco $3.50. I usually just sit at...the bar, where I can watch sports on their TVs. Mozzarella cheese, mango salsa, caramelized onions and BBQ. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more!

How To Clean Oxtails, Gayatri Mantra Telugu, Random Quotes That Make No Sense, In Another World With My Smartphone Episode 1 Dailymotion, Arsenal Military Academy Fanfiction, Ant Financial Valuation, Woodpecker Clear Caulking, Saazod Silent Uninstall, 15 Inch Doll Clothes Patterns, Gazelle Calories Burned Calculator, Were The Gunpowder Plotters Framed Essay, Halo 2 Mr Mohawk, A Salary Allowance Is Normally Given To A Partner Because Quizlet, Quiproquo 7 Lettres, Dean Koontz Movies On Netflix, Esra Bilgic Net Worth, Hemky Madera Health, Best Skyrim House Mods Xbox One, Why Does Kelly Wearstler Wear A Brace, Ottavia Busia Parts Unknown, Sicuro Slim Amazon, Burlesque Film Complet Youtube, Chihuahua Mix With Floppy Ears, Bowl Bound College Football Guide, Raft Trailer Colorado, New Slaves Bpm, Derek Redmond Net Worth, Umass Women's Basketball Recruits, Como Puedo Vivir En Ponga Asturias, Isuzu Npr Regen Problems, How To Insulate A Cardboard Box, Adam Goodes Wife Age, Terminator: Dark Fate Cast Salaries, 2021 Yamaha Yz450f Release Date, Fiddle Time Joggers Pdf, What To Replace When Changing Camshaft, Refurbished J2 Lasher, Klute Parents Guide, Aleksandr Akimov Face, Osprey Talon 44 Used, Missing The Run Series 5 Quizlet, Overwatch Halloween Maps, Jorge Pabon Blackie, How Many Sororities At Uc Berkeley, St Catharines Animal Shelter Crypto, Duduke Meaning Yoruba, コストコ ティラピア 臭い, Why Did Natalie Taylor Write Surrender, Thor Bows To Percy Jackson Fanfiction, Bulette Armor 5e, Illium Link Skill, Brawlhalla Wiki Codes, Uniform Design App, Expository Essay Graphic Organizer Pdf, 1939 Penny Value, Sony Bravia A9g, Sodastream Gas Refill Tesco, Who Is Jesus An Introduction To Christology Pdf, Quantum Love Pdf, How To Summon A Demon Wikihow, When The Praise Goes Up Lyrics, Soda Can Dimensions, Xl Bullies For Sale, Jack Skille Wife, Harry Potter Knitting Magic Errata, Connie Smith Husband, Nishiki Navajo Bike, Mercedes W211 Battery Reset, Salesforce Mascots 2020, Ds3 Chaos Gem, Amil Dinsio Net Worth, Baker Act Florida Records, Lucifer Kills Uriel Episode, Donkey Kong Music, Star Command Ships, 2017 Journeyman Electrician Exam Questions And Study Guide Pdf, World Civilization 2 Research Paper Topics, Braun 1500 Lumen Led Rechargeable Work Light, Bettingclosed Score Correct, Brachot In Hebrew, Describe Your Vacation In French Essay, Salvage The Bones Esch And Manny, Jenny Lind Nilsson, Colt Mccoy Career Earnings, Shanga Hankerson Wife, Are Usps Blue Boxes Waterproof, How To Make Circle Crosshair Valorant, Xbox 360 Submarine Games, Paul Knightley Age Dad, Charlotte's Web In Spanish Pdf, Alexia Umansky Net Worth, Black Summer Whistling Man, Nhk Anime Meaning,