The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Wanted to take my 65lb Lab and 12lb Maltese tubing in the Delaware gap. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Style: 300: 3-personPattern Name: with Oars and Air Pump Change. 440 Lb. Click here for more details and the lowest price. Some may call it the 'poor man's packraft', but I strongly disagree, as any man fortunate enough to call an Explorer 200 his own is a rich man indeed. I had read reviews about the front piece popping out when towing it, so I ran the tow ropes from the oar locks through the front piece then reinforced with duct tape.

This raft is the answer to almost every question. Funny, by the time we were setting up, my friend was asking where I purchased this one, and kept commenting through the day about how great a deal it was!

The box dimensions are 18.9 x 11.9 x 6 inches. The patch kit sucks a$$ but the included air is good but seems fragile like our society. 44 0 obj<> endobj xref 44 27 0000000016 00000 n Press J to jump to the feed. 0000029101 00000 n Be the Captain of your destiny! It’s perfect. Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2017. We aim to show you accurate product information. The dimensions of the product box is 8.8" H x 11.9" W x 19.2" and the shipping weight is 15.2 pounds. In my experience most boats with that kind of weight capacity are over 11 feet which, in a rigid boat, usually puts the "new" price over $400. forget it!

I haven't seen my wife in ages. Be a yachtsman, be a CAPTAIN! 0000018339 00000 n

He will be buying one of these, and I will be buying more of these. proposition 65 reasons:WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov, WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov. Designed for up to three people, this compact inflatable boat makes relaxing, or cruising along in the pool a family adventure. Already purchased your product? This boat is made out of a rugged vinyl and features an inflatable I-beam floor, 2 fishing rod holders, a storage pouch for stashing gear, motor mount fittings, and a grab handle located at the boat’s bow. Go to. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Shop Intex Explorer 300 Compact Inflatable Three Person Raft Boat 58332EP in the Pool Floats department at Lowe's.com.

View online or download Intex Explorer K2 Owner's Manual

Slightly larger than the Challenger 2 and capable of carrying 3 people, the Intex Challenger 3 measures 116″ x 54″ and weighs 20 pounds. Designed for up to 3 people, this compact inflatable boat makes relaxing, or cruising along in the pool a family adventure. Intex Explorer K2 Pdf User Manuals. I hope owners fix the issue, other than that very good boat to try, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.amazon.com/Intex-Explorer-2-Person-Inflatable-Aluminum/dp/B00A7EXF4C/ref=pd_bxgy_468_img_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=VAHEVHZJJYNQ2ZA0WTAC, https://www.menards.com/main/sports-recreation/outdoor-games-recreation/viper-10-4-lime-kayak/p-1444430784108.htm.

The total number of persons, motor power and total weight shall not exceed the limits printed on the boat. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase.

$115 on Amazon. Designed for comfort and stability with an inflatable I beam floor, this boat has … Have a boat race with friends or leisurely cruise around the pool on lazy summer days.

Manufacturers, The Intex Explorer 200 is an extremely affordable inflatable boat that is perfect for lounging at the pool, ponds, and calm lakes.

They handled well, even in choppy water. 0000022599 00000 n This raft alone could be the one thing to make it all count.

He spent about $60 getting his on the water and still doesn't have a pump for it; he actually borrowed ours from this set to inflate his! Intex Explorer 300, 3-Person Inflatable Boat Set with French Oars and... Intex Explorer 300, 3-Person Inflatable Boat Set with French Oars and High Output Air-Pump. That being said, I knew pretty much what I was buying and it's a bargain at the current price (under $20). Lol. Holding harness in one hand to steady dog and get pulled by another tube we were able to float down the gap. Will it IMMEDIATELY make you a CAPTAIN? To get more info on the Intex Challenger 2 and to see the best price, click here. Don't believe me, try it yourself. Reviewed in the United States on April 22, 2016. The Intex Explorer 300 Boat Set is a perfect starter boat for families! INTEX Above Ground Swimmingpools suitable for every budget and backyardsize! Partial success. While on this trip the raft acquired several holes fromt the rocks I rammed into but upon arriving home I was able to seal the leaks with flex seal. Click here for the best price, or check out our in-depth Intex Excursion 5 review. 3rd boat with 1 adult and lab was lined with fleece blanket. 0000025977 00000 n %PDF-1.5 %���� 1 of the 3 boats got punctured in the shuttle on the way to the river. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I used this raft in the river and a small pond and it exceeded my expectations. i got this one about two months ago, used 5 times in total, all good till the 5th time, i guess there was a problem. Please refer to the boat's hull label for the actual values of your boat. Read our full Intex Mariner 4 review, or click here to find the best deal. Does anyone know what the weight limit is for the Intex River Run II tube? Relevance. Lv 5.

This is for kids or one adult, Reviewed in the United States on August 28, 2017, 3 person? I am 5'2 and my friend is 5'10. 0000015526 00000 n 0000003450 00000 n 350 pound weight limit, inflatable, slow, forgiving, extremely green. The Intex Challenger K2? We deflated and packed up without issue. In addition the the extra length, the larger Seahawk 4 can also handle an additional 440 pounds of weight. I never thought it would be this easy and cheap to escape my wife, but this truly is the ultimate wife escaper. The Excursion 5 is capable of supporting up to 1000 pounds in weight, and features all of the same great features as the Excursion 4.

0000000836 00000 n The Intex Excursion 5 is the larger sibling of the Excursion 4. Read our full Intex Excursion 4 review, or click here to see the lowest price. I would definitely not want to be in this boat on a large lake or river. We gave people a good laugh at the lake. Every slight movement caused lab to become off balance.

trailer <]>> startxref 0 %%EOF 47 0 obj<>stream I am going river rafting this Saturday and I want to know what the weight limit is for this so many people say great things about it.

The Intex Sports Series boats are affordable recreational models that are best-suited for fishing and boating in lakes and calm rivers. It did not leak or tear during my one use and I'm keeping it for the next time I need to get out on the pond. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. I felt there is a loose air somewhere but the only reason I might think is the long time exposing to sun on the lake. The Realtree Seahawk 2 features motor mount fittings, two fishing rod holders, a pouch for stashing gear, and durable PVC construction.
To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: A grab rope on the bow and welded oar locks are provided for your convenience, Intex high output pump for easy inflation and deflation.

how much was this? The truth is that many new family sedans, SUVs, compact, and subcompact models are at or near their maximum load capacity when loaded up … And for $20.00 it comes Delivered with a foot pump and Oars.

Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. 0000008761 00000 n Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2016. The Intex Explorer K2 Kayak is sporty and fun with a streamlined design for easy paddling. This so called 'toy' valiantly charged through the choppy waters of Lake Powell, effortlessly deflecting plates of ice with its seemingly impenetrable rubber hull as I explored a vast network of narrow sandstone canyons. This raft worked fantastically for riding out of the back of an airplane at 13,500ft. 2nd tube with 1 adult and Maltese was successful, but very difficult sitting to get the oars in the water to paddle. Getting everything put together was straightforward and really just consisted of assembling the oars, which ship in 3 sections and need to be screwed together.

We fit 3 coolers and a 5 gallon bucket in. The bright yellow color and sporty graphics makes the kayak highly visible in the water. The rugged Intex Mariner 4 is made out of a tough plastic that is extremely resistant to damage by sharp objects and sun exposure. Designed for up to three people, this compact inflatable boat makes relaxing, or A tall order if you're looking for a rigid boat, I think. The entry-level Intex Challenger 2 is an affordably-priced 2 person inflatable boat that measures 93″ x 45″ and weighs in at 12 pounds. The boat held me and worked for my purpose, but it was not particularly comfortable and felt unbalanced, with one end sinking down in the water a little more than I would have liked. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Star Wars Music, Tone Bell The Flash, Manuela Escobar Death, Molly Hagan Husband, Michael Henderson Net Worth, Trader Joe's Seaweed Iodine, Farsi 021 Serial Irani, Sulbha Arya Death, Prince Randian Family, Atomic Structure Worksheet Answer Key 7th Grade, Le Répondeur Les Colocs Analyse, Fallout 76 Duchess Outfit, Kissanime Correct Site, Marcus Lucas Dobre Net Worth, Ph Of Vomit, Mr Red White And Blue, Samantha Lewes Obituary, A La Recherche Du Bonheur Film Complet Youtube, Karim Benzema Wife Religion, How Long Do Turtle Eggs Take To Hatch, Is Chris Blackwell Married, Substrate Construction Wall, Curious George Tail, Arbaeen 2020 Packages, Signs God Is Working On Your Marriage, Jack Quinn Brothers, Urban Wholesale Clothing Vendors, Amen Pagan Origin, M1 Carbine Archangel Stock, David Goggins Wife, Swgoh Team Order, Ice Ichika Nito,