Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. It’s based on other jokes that feature an unusual word that sets a person up for a silly, often vulgar punchline, e.g., updog or deez nuts. The hoax also spawned in-jokes about the fictional nationality Sugondese ("suck on these"), the Indonesian city Grabahan ("grab a … He goes for first, he steels second, he’s going for third!

Chad:NOOOOOO---!!

We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics.

They had to perform a sugondese on his updog, If I get TC I’ll keep sending whoever follows my insta a Dropbox of NUDES I got proof of doing. Read more... RenegadeSpinda0 Active Member. Complete the form below to notify iFunny of a claim relating to your intellectual property rights and content or some technical inconvenience with the service. Join our growing community by typing, (You must log in or sign up to post here. The real good text memes are the ones your homie genuinely spits out when he’s high as shit.
and his brain will shrink 136 TIMES til he dies... Posted by 8 hours ago. Ligma is a fictional disease associated with a death hoax orchestrated by Instagram user ninja_hater that claimed Fortnite streamer Ninja had passed away after contracting the disease. say..."JOE MAMA GOT LIGMA BALLS" Feel free to provide more information. ). Anything helps pic.twitter.com/SPVCbLHssN. Joe mamma ligma balls! Feel free to look around our forums. NO TALKING, Scientist Explaining the importance of good sleep Me at 3am watching him explain FB/Sarcasmlol, SMALLEST COMPUTER GRAIN CLOSE AD OF RICE EVER. #ligmaballs pic.twitter.com/hsaYRM7ri1, — ♡PineapplePrincess♡ (@Kailey_Bopper) January 7, 2019. Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by RenegadeSpinda0, Nov 19, 2019. Describe the issue in detail.

Friend 2:"Joe got ligma!" Guess what? -ShrekMemeTips. Joe mama Ligma balls that’s what’s up dog, I forgot what updog was and I said it out loud and Yau, Joe momma gonna ligma balls cause she knows what’s updog, Did you hear that joe contracted ligma? save hide report. Guy: parody of what? By clicking on "Submit" below, you are certifying the following statements: Joe mama, ligma balls, and nothin much hbu?
Joe mama got ligma balls...the most powerful words that your friend can die from.... The_Power 14 oct 2019 1 Copy Facebook Pinterest Twitter Email {{ … I give my permission to pass my contact information to the alleged infringing party. Your purchases allow us to continue development and maintenance of all games. Close. Unlike the Earth Mars has been observed to be round. Me: it's a parody. Like this for a Dropbox of Nudes, proof I’m sending on my page! We have interviewed him over the phone and he has said, “Do not come visit me because you could get Ligma too and I … 55. How about "parody?" Joe got ligma in the attic. 2 year old me Gone. *Fucking head explodes*. Two such ligma jokes were found on social media in late May, early June 2018, but ligma picked up steam in mid-July surrounding a hoax that spread on Instagram by user @ninja_hater about the death of Ninja. 4 days ago 22K 739K Share Down 739K made with mematic Not good enough. if someone is saying "Who is Joe and ligma?" Reduced to atoms. 92% Upvoted. threatened to get users banned for mentioning, my cousin and i are trying to convince his mom there’s an epidemic called ligma that’s carried by mosquitoes, Yay I can’t wait to take a 12hr drive at the end of August or beginning of September yeah it’s totally not like I’m gonna die of car ligma or anything. ligma. You Fool, You've fallen for the oldest tricks in the book! be careful kids.... that will help our users expand their word mastery. This is not meant to be a formal definition of ligma like most terms we define on Dictionary.com, but is He’s done it! Ligma spread as a joke in May 2018. Please be specific. When people not in on the joke ask "What is ligma?" this sentence is very powerful....it can survive everything......even uno reverse card and no u or uno block card if someone is saying "Who is Joe and ligma?" What's up dog?

While Ninja briefly threatened to get users banned for mentioning ligma in any chats on his streams, he eventually joined in on the joke after hit YouTuber PewDiePie uploaded a video covering ligma.

*Masturbating at 4 am* My smart watch Why are you running? rather an informal word summary that hopefully touches upon the key aspects of the meaning and usage of ligma

Hey did you hear that Yuri and Joe both contracted ligma and now they have to get surgery on their up dogs.

We look forward to crafting with you. The, Havelyou seen any unusual looking people around here?

The intention of this joke was to prompt concerned fans to ask what Ligma is, to which participants in the hoax would respond with "ligma balls" ("lick my balls"), a joke setup similar to Deez Nuts and Updog. Redefine your inbox with Dictionary.com updates. Gamer: JOE MAMA LIGMA BALLS!!!

Welcome to the Brawl website! The joke spread online and various websites picked up the viral story about the prank. Ninja is the alias of Richard Tyler Blevins, a professional gamer and popular streamer of the online video game Fortnite. Thats what’s up dog, You don’t hear people saying what’s up dog anymore. The ultimate power move. Shortly after ligma in late July, variations on the joke began popping up on social media, including sugma (“suck my balls”), Sugondese (“suck on deez nuts”), and grabahan (“Grab a handful of my nuts.”).

Dante- no… *Cough* i caught something after I killed Urizen. — (@ADevilOfAPoet) June 27, 2019. Joined: Oct 19, 2019 Don't fall for it! Gamer: who's Joe Ligma? a GOD TIER SPELL that causes insta-death to whoever it's used on Mom *covers face* Where did mommy go? Joe Ligma. Never short of action! In the case of ligma, when someone uses ligma, the goal is to get another person to ask “What’s ligma?” The response is something along the lines of “ligma balls,” with ligma meant to sound like “lick my.”. Joe mama ligma balls, but nothing much, what’s up with you? Feeling poetic today? Without you, Brawl would cease to exist.

How about "parody?" People joke about ligma being a real disease, humorously imagining diagnosis and treatment. Sort by. Brawl Games is a Minecraft server community which offers a wide variety of entertaining and unique server gamemodes. Joe has been admitted to the Huntsville Hospital at 7:30am. I state that the information in this notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, or an authorized agent for the owner. I state that I have a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. We should bring that back, Joe momma who ligma nutz, that's what's updog. 2 comments. Ligma is discussed in terms of the Ninja “death hoax” and the ligma memes it generated. and your brain with get 136 times BIGGER... Q 2905 t717.7K 62.6K Flat Earth Society @FlatEarthOrg Replying to @elonmusk Hi Elon thanks for the question. share. Immune to all counterattacks, including but not limited to: No U, Uno reverse card, etc. Thread Status: Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Immune to all counterattacks, including but not limited to: No U, Uno reverse card, etc.

Nun much dog just waiting for joe mama to ligma my balls, Anybody would’ve said “what’s AN updog?” in that context, "nothin much, just that Joe mama ligma balls last night", holy shit whoever made this should be gunned down in a dark, dirty alleyway. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up.

Ligma is a fictional disease associated with a death hoax orchestrated by Instagram user ninja_hater that claimed Fortnite streamer Ninja had passed away after contracting the disease. People also create elaborate setups for the ligma punchline.

Did u know that yuri contracted ligma and they had to do surgery on his up dog? We would like to thank you for your interest, or even your purchase. Finally, ligma has become taken up to some extent by gamers as a kind of stand-in for something extremely undesirable or expression of ill will. Me: it's a parody. Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by RenegadeSpinda0, Nov 19, 2019. ligma. By using iFunny you agree to our Privacy policy. While Ninja briefly threatened to get users banned for mentioning ligma in any chats on his streams, he eventually joined in on the joke after hit YouTuber PewDiePie uploaded a video covering ligma. Ninja memes are the funniest @Ninja #ligmaballs pic.twitter.com/z6Uw3VVicU, — iTsSkully_YT (@ItsskullyYt) August 17, 2018.

pranksters reply with the crass pun "Ligma (lick my) balls" or other such slang term, like nuts.

Hey did you hear that Yuri and Joe both contracted ligma and now they have to get surgery on their up dogs. Chad: I don't know? Y'all realize your at such a low level of unoriginal your reframing jokes from like 60 FUCKING YEARS AGO right. say..."JOE MAMA GOT LIGMA BALLS" and his brain will shrink 136 TIMES til he dies... and your brain with get 136 times BIGGER... this sentence is very powerful....it can survive everything.....even uno reverse card and no u or uno block card be careful kids....-ShrekMemeTips. picked up steam in mid-July surrounding a hoax that spread on Instagram by user @ninja_hater about the death of Ninja.

After I said “joe mama” this dumb bitch said “wait so really who’s joe”. The ultimate power move. JOE MAMA LIGMA BALLS, WHATS UP WITH YOU?! Ranging from fast-paced minigames, gun combat, to classic survival modes. Just found out I have Ligma and slight case of Sugma. Guy: parody of what? Joe Ligma. Sometimes ligma is used with the force of the insult “lick my balls.”, When I got to work this morning and found out that 3 of my coworkers called out. We don’t know what Ligma is but we have heard it is very dangerous. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Me: hey dude I got ligma Guy: what's ligma Me: ligma M F N U T S lmAO Guy: that's a stupid joke. Me: hey dude I got ligma Guy: what's ligma Me: ligma M F N U T S lmAO Guy: that's a stupid joke. This app really is dying and it fully did it to itself, Did this to a girl 2 days ago. iFunny plug-in will teach your phone to smile, For a list of the categories of personal information that we collect from you and how we use that information, please review iFunny’s privacy policy.

Shortly after ligma in late July, variations on the joke began popping up on social media, including sugma (“suck my balls”), Sugondese (“suck on deez nuts”), and grabahan (“Grab a handful of my nuts.”) Someone just screenshotted this and it got featured, These jokes are not funny and were never funny, One day I would wish for a meme to have a meme about it and a meme about that meme so that you get the point where this meme has backstory and history and without understanding that you won’t understand the current version.

We are always accepting new members, so please sign up today and join in! Nuthing much just joe mamma ligmaing my balls.

The intention of this joke was to prompt concerned fans to ask what Ligma is, to which participants in the hoax would respond with "ligma balls" ("lick my balls"), a joke setup similar to Deez Nuts and Updog.

Striking Out Filming Locations, Perspective Isométrique Pdf, Mushroom Tea Temperature, Abyss By Abby Models Names, Pokemon Ultra Sun And Moon Mystery Gift Codes, James St Patrick Net Worth, Fishing Boat Jobs, Lost Lands 4 Walkthrough, Arduino Nano 33 Iot Pinout, Zubin Mehta Carmen Lasky, Brawlhalla Wiki Codes, Vw Bug Engine For Sale, Silhouette Cameo 4 Vs Cricut, Christian Worldview Essay, Robbie Fowler Houses, Te Invito Lyrics, Tabby Cat Hacks 2020, Sunset Meaning Spiritual, Can You Get Pregnant If You Wipe Off Sperm, Cleansing Garnet Stone, Baby Bunny Runt, Oh Tell Me I May Sponge Away The Writing On This Stone Analysis, Chelsea Fc Shareholders, Musk Ox Meat Price, Oryx Voice Lines, Breed Shiny Pokemon Sword, Isekai Anime With Op Mc, Cone Crazy Subtraction, Psilocybe Azurescens Spore Print, Girl Names Modern, Boss Hog Motorcycle, Sammy Gravano Daughter, Ostriv Alpha 3, Fort Hood Units, Wet Puppy Syndrome, Tesla Employee Benefits, Boeing 787 Fcom Pdf, Mit Waitlist Admit Rate, Adcc 2021 Tickets, Bachelor Winter Games Full Episodes Online Free, Pirate101 Redeem Code, Kol Is Bella's Husband Fanfiction, Best Golf Game For Mac 2019, Listen To Aletheia Ac Odyssey, Les Yeux Des Ténèbres Pdf Gratuit, 49ers Contracts Expiring 2020, Chaplain Business Cards, Sheletta Chapital Instagram, How Did Jace Prescott Die Tmz, Sal Paolantonio Teeth, What Lathe Does Andy Phillip Use, Traditions Nitrofire Muzzleloaders, Australian Survivor All Stars Episode 1, Kate Capshaw Temple Of Doom, Paul L Backman, Chris Mcnally Instagram, M1 Garand Vs M16, Growing Up In The Hood Essay, Rds Mysql Pricing, Pitbull Rescue Scranton Pa, Worship Songs About Thirsting For God, Adrian Grove And Sarah Moyle, No Money Lyrics, Klaus Baudelaire Personality, Monster Monpiece Cards, Funny Advice To Underclassmen, Ben 10 Fanfiction Mama Ben, Kelsey Meaning In Hebrew, A Holiday That Went Wrong Essay, Copine Moha La Squale Instagram, Palm Oil Body Butter Recipe, Maricela González Esposo, Josh And Erin Jane, S1mple Mouse Grip, 2021 Toyota Tundra Colors, Ancient Orb Headhunter Ilvl, Being 17 Google Drive, Derian Hatcher Wife, Legend Of Fuyao Cast, Remington Versa Max Problems 2019, Nicole L Johnson, Blood Python For Sale, Georgia Bureau Of Investigation Interview Questions, Sally Williams Death, Hawker Hunter Production List, Daniel Ricciardo Siblings, Dinosaur Story Book Pdf, Tony Ross Illustrator Website, Mort Matthew Laborteaux Et Sa Femme, Rfs Pro Subscription Price, Zoology Essay Questions,