The physical activity required for planting helps you burn calories and provides strength to your heart. Reading is my hobby. I grew up watching my Grandfather grow flowers and seasonal vegetables in the empty plot of land we had. Right now in my garden, there are 20 types of flowers and other trees. I not only enjoy collecting stamps but also studying about stamps in general and about particular stamps too. I find the effect of water colours very soothing. I enjoy pursuing my hobby. A hobby is a great way to incorporate a vast subject of learning into our daily lives. A hobby is a work which is done in spare time. The whole journey itself is so much fun.

So, that they will get a better idea about our personalities. Abhishek Singh, is a content writer who formerly worked as a Electrical project Engineer. Hobbies can be pursued as a leisure activity. I find myself close to nature in forest areas. Hobbies offer you a great opportunity to take a … These are the traditional Indian classical music genres and should be saved from getting lost, as many modern genres of music are getting more listenership and encouragement from the audiences. It looks like a real birthday cake. When you grow a plant, you feel responsible for it and want to see it flourish. I was five years old when I started collecting stamps.

Then she teaches me and I learned pretty much everything about cooking. I can spend my leisure time without wasting it.

I would write the lyrics of the various music compositions in my note book and make sure I learnt the pronunciations of the words very well.

These are done after a stressful day at school, college, or office.

I avoid shooting games, these are really addictive and shooting games are not good for health.

For a student, a hobby would mean taking some time off from classes and utilizing it for something that he likes to do. I am working on this daily. The more books I read, the more I know how much more I have to learn. But the coming together of colour and form in a painting is in itself beautiful.

My hobby is to read whether it is a newspaper, news, a novel, a GK book, or an informative book written by any good writer. I spend two hours daily in my garden. I now encourage others to learn our classical music forms. They don’t have any strict guidelines to follow. The themes on which the postal department of a country brings out stamps are related to the country’s politics and history; business and economy; geography and landscape; culture and heritage; science and technology; art and architecture; flora and fauna; as also international issues. There are many kinds of hobbies. I love to paint. If the product is from your backyard, you tend to eat more vegetables and fruits, keeping your health in check.

180 words on My Hobby Paragraph in English. We play, walk, talk and have fun. At first, I used to help my mom in her cooking. It is very refreshing and relaxing for me to engage in my hobby. When I came back to Bangladesh from Delhi, I started working on my own garden.

With any classical dance form comes; balance, rhythm, and discipline. My father buys me drawing pencils and paper. When I am lonely and bored my canvas and paper, tubes and bottles of colour and brushes give me wonderful company in a beautiful and colourful way. I have a number of pen friends. The collecting and study of stamps is known as philately. Well, the funny thing about planting April lilies in July is that they don’t bloom. I keep all my paintings carefully. It gives us joy in our spare time. My Hobby Essay Examples. I used to love spending time in her garden. We can choose to do this at our home in our free time. Now I am a high school student and I am still trying to draw better.

If you ask me about my favourite hobby, it has to be Gardening. We all know what hobbies are- you know, those fun activities we love to partake on just to distract ourselves from the stresses of life. To make us aware of things those are beyond the confines of our classroom walls.

In this boring working world, everyone should have a hobby that makes him happy.

500+ Words Essay On My Hobby. But now I am doing well. My Hobby Essay 1 (100 WORDS) I have a lot of hobbies but the favorite one that I like most is playing football. Question 4. My hobby is gardening. I remember planting my first sapling. It does not bring money. I sketch portraits in black pen or in pencil. Drawing is my passion. Here we provide you a best my hobby essay and also are short and long my hobby paragraph.Reading Hobby is the best hobby. They add a dash of humour to the portrait of a person. These will also help children to write and read out paragraphs in simple words and with small sentences. /* India Celebrating_300*250_New */ I started learning Odissi for fun when I was nine but did not know that someday, I will quit my full time job to pursue a career in dancing. There is no rule of what can be termed as a hobby. My Hobby Essay. I think that helps me to become creative. Anything can be considered as a hobby if it relaxes your mind. The most common hobbies are gardening, stamp collecting, reading books, drawing, watching TV, etc, but my hobby is pretty much different than others. I have made a chocolate cake embroidery on a table cloth. In the evening, I spend some time in the garden to loose the soil, weed the grass, and water the plants. It will never feel you alone. The video game has a good side and bad side both. Hobbies are activities that are fun, entertaining and relaxing. I can forget everything in this world when I am with a good book. My parents and teachers encouraged me to pursue my hobby. When the meanings of abstracts are seen the paintings can be appreciated. It is useful in many ways. I have been very well in this soccer game. It is often called the king of hobbies and the hobby of kings. Such occasions humbled me. I need to keep my throat clear so that I can sing. They don’t demand us to do them every day. Related posts: 132 Words Essay for kids on my Hobby 202 Words Essay for […] Well, the funny thing about planting April lilies in July is that they don’t bloom.

My parents were really supportive. My Hobby Paragraph – 7 (400 words) I enjoy pursuing my hobby of collecting stamps. I always like to be part of a nature group to go to a forest. come in the way of my studies. So, roll up your sleeves and start with your little garden project. Portraits are interesting to make. 2. I also like making portraits. I usually buy new games every month.

I get to spend time with my family.

I paint with water colours.

I love to cook.

My favorite book is ‘Science fiction by Muhammad Jafar Iqbal’. Everyone says that my cooked food is really delicious and I think so also. It is a very refreshing activity for me. The best thing about hobbies is that they are flexible. There is no compilation about a hobby.

Writing a letter, the good old fashioned way, is always a pleasure.

It has been rightly said that regular studies are like a minute speck of information in a vast galaxy of knowledge.

I also learn about many interesting natural phenomena of the jungle. ICSE Previous Year Question Papers Class 10, Concise Mathematics Class 10 ICSE Solutions, Concise Chemistry Class 10 ICSE Solutions, Concise Mathematics Class 9 ICSE Solutions, Slogans on Teachers’ Day | Unique and Catchy Slogans on Teachers’ Day in English, Slogans on Voting Awareness | Unique and Catchy Slogans on Voting Awareness in English, Slogans on Haritha Haram | Unique and Catchy Slogans on Haritha Haram in English, Slogans on Freedom Fighters of India | Unique and Catchy Slogans on Freedom Fighters of India in English, Slogans on World Peace | Unique and Catchy Slogans on World Peace in English, Save Water Save Life Slogans | Unique and Catchy Save Water Save Life Slogans in English, Company Slogans | Unique and Catchy Company Slogans in English, Business Slogans | Unique and Catchy Business Slogans in English, Clean India Slogans | Unique and Catchy Clean India Slogans in English, Healthy Food Slogans | Unique and Catchy Healthy Food Slogans in English, Anti Drug Slogans | Unique and Catchy Anti Drug Slogans in English. google_ad_height = 250; Moreover, they make our lives interesting and enjoyable. I don’t read only Bengali books. People pursue their hobbies with great passion and zest. Stamps are also very colourful. I can see different kinds of trees, plants, flowers and fruits. I enjoy going to the forests.

Interestingly, one person’s profession may be another person’s hobby. For instance, one could be a professional flautist, but for another playing the flute could be a hobby. Paragraph on My Hobby: Hobbies are a great way to relax and unwind. If you ask me about my favourite hobby, it has to be Gardening. Copyright. You can take professional help if you feel that you don’t have access to enough resources that would further your level of learning. I do that.

There are plenty of things to learn out there. I enjoy walking through the trees and grasses and foliage. There were several types of flowers and a few vegetables too. But it is adventure and mystery stories that keep me the most engaged. Do I need professional help to pursue a hobby? Some people like to read books as a hobby. Ltd. | 2017 All Rights Reserved. I love playing video games. Singing classical Carnatic music is also a stress buster for me.

Postage stamps are issued by countries around the world. It gives me pleasure. Content Guidelines

When I was a kid, I loved playing with color pencils and oil pastels. Learning any dance form requires discipline.

A hobby should come to you naturally. A regular school day will teach you only those topics that are mentioned in your syllabus. Hobbies make us feel rejuvenated and satisfied, even when our lives are going through some disappointing phase. Gardening requires focus, and when you set your mind on a goal, you stress less about other things. Short Paragraph on My Hobby for Class 1 and 2 Students. Stamps may be square, rectangular, triangular or circular. PreserveArticles.com is a free service that lets you to preserve your original articles for eternity. Keeping a plant alive and seeing it bloom gives you a sense of accomplishment. When I face any problem, I call her and she makes a solution or provides me a video link where I can find the solution.

You can read more Paragraph Writing about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});