Lanier is renowned as Nelle Benson of the TV series, General Hospital. Without a corpse, you never know when Nelle might pop up again down the road.

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. She is known for playing the villainous Nelle Benson on the ABC soap opera General Hospital, for which she was nominated for the Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series in 2017, winning that award the following year and again being nominated in 2019. Team, Other Works Publicity Listings |  Gold Derby American actress; notable for the soap opera “General Hospital.” She was born on November 3, 1992, in Dallas, Texas, United States. Since moving to Los Angeles, Lanier has racked up a number of appearances in critically acclaimed television shows and independent films. Scripted U.S. TV series that lasted 20 seasons or more, Olivia Rose Keegan (‘Days’) is the odds-on favorite to win Daytime Emmy in newly merged Young Performer category, Daytime Emmy contender Michael E. Knight (‘Gh’) makes history with nominations in all 4 acting categories, General Hospital spoilers: Willow sees Nina’s heart necklace and Joss wants Nelle handled. Last, in 2019, she appeared in 14-min short comedy, Heirloomas Ralph’s Girlfriend.

Gold Derby

Cookies help us to deliver better services.

American Chloe Lanier is a Daytime Emmy winning actress. Chloe Renee Lanier. Required fields are marked *. General Hospital spoilers: Willow sees Nina’s heart necklace and Joss wants Nelle handled. Jessica Chastain and Leonardo DiCaprio are two of my favorite actors whose work I really admire. Chloe Lanier is an American actress. Nelle has officially hit the exit door – at least for now, according to SOD.

I'm a cinephile, so I'm constantly watching or studying movies, especially movies with actors that I really aspire to work with.

I'd like to build a ... 26 June 2020 11 June 2020 | Gold Derby Daytime Emmy contender Michael E. Knight (‘Gh’) makes history with nominations in all 4 acting categories. Official Sites. Chloe Lanier was raised just outside of Dallas, Texas. Chloe Renee Lanier: Height: 5' 6" (1.68 m) Mini Bio (1) Chloe Lanier was raised just outside of Dallas, Texas. Travel back in time to check out the early roles of some of Hollywood's heavy hitters.

Since moving to Los Angeles, Lanier has racked up a number of appearances in critically acclaimed television shows and independent films. - IMDb Mini Biography By:

|

Chloe Lanier Height 5 feet 5¾ inches (167.6 cm) American actress; notable for the soap opera “General Hospital.” She was born on November 3, 1992, in Dallas, Texas, United States.

General Hospital (GH) spoilers reveal that Chloe Lanier (Nelle Benson Jerome) has wrapped her latest stint with the show. Chloe Lanier's zodiac sign is Scorpio. Jessica Chastain and Leonardo DiCaprio are two of my favorite actors whose work I really admire. View agent, publicist, legal and company contact details on IMDbPro. Monsters and Critics Chloe Lanier's height, weight & body measurements Not Available right now. Plus, see what some of your favorite stars of the '90s look like now. Chloe Lanier real name: Chloe Renee Lanier Height: 5'6''(in feet & inches) 1.6764(m) 167.64(cm) , Birthdate(Birthday): November 3, 1992 , Age as on 2020: 27 Years 11 Months 12 Days Profession: Movies (Actress), School: Coppell High School, Married: No, Children: No | Daytime Emmy contender Michael E. Knight (‘Gh’) makes history with nominations in all 4 acting categories, 06 April 2020 Most recently, she won her first Emmy for "Outstanding Younger Actress" for her notable work as "Nelle Benson" on General Hospital. On Instagram, Chloe Lanier claims, “I’m 5ft 6in.”, Your email address will not be published. By using our website you agree with use of cookies. I'd like to build a body of work that is of equal caliber to them. | I'm a cinephile, so I'm constantly watching or studying movies, especially movies with actors that I really aspire to work with. Chloe Lanier current age 27 years old.

Olivia Rose Keegan (‘Days’) is the odds-on favorite to win Daytime Emmy in newly merged Young Performer category, 11 June 2020 Height: 5' 6" (1.68 m) Related News.

Scorpion is the astrological symbol and The Eighth House is the rulling house of Scorpio. 26 June 2020 | Gold Derby Olivia Rose Keegan (‘Days’) is the odds-on favorite to win Daytime Emmy in newly merged Young Performer category.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Your email address will not be published. Chloe Lanier was raised just outside of Dallas, Texas. |  We will update you soon.

Used to work as a respite caregiver for children and teens with autism.

Jackie Figueroa Phone Number, Tre Boston Mom, Secretary Of State Hours Jackson Michigan, Jabs By Gina, Intellectual Curiosity Essay Examples, Stephanie Goff Nbc Reporter, 瀬戸 まゆ子 経歴, Chava In Hebrew Letters, Tonali Fm 20, Lol Server Ip, Reno Events September 2020, Bearbrick 1000 Bape, Samoan Malu Patterns, Bettingclosed Score Correct, Yamaha Road Star 1700 Top Speed, Que Le Pasó A Carlos De Despierta América En Su Ojo, Earthquake Incident Map, Were The Gunpowder Plotters Framed Essay, 3 Ravens Meaning, What Did Pamela Britton Die Of, Gilded Hero Meaning, Rex Jelly History, Nettoyer Vitre Foyer Gaz, Can T Add Outlook Account To Iphone, Naeem Ultimate Tag, Muriatic Acid Home Depot, Punch Out Online Unblocked, 1940 Ford Pickup For Sale By Owner, Emile Hirsch Wife, Metallica Moscow 1991 Crowd Attendance, Hades Ambrosia Vs Nectar, Nypd Mounted Unit, E55 Amg For Sale Craigslist Chicago, Pokemon Pinball: Ruby And Sapphire Transfer, Rick Stein Corfu Recipes, Hat Block Stand, Mars In Sagittarius, Matisyahu One Day Meaning, Johnny The Homicidal Maniac Pdf, Who Has Won More Titles Real Madrid Or Barcelona, Kendra Robinson Parents, Titan Quest Build, Raja The Great Telugu Movie Full Movie, Is Decane Polar, Nfa Divisible By 3, Global Tel Net, Dead Memphis Rappers, Anupama Nadella Profession, Veronica True Story Crime Scene, Lowriders For Sale With Hydraulics, Mouche Message Spirituel, Lightning Image Generator, Is Mike Joy Married, Sasuke Et Sakura Mariage épisode, Helga Meyer Singing, 2006 Saturn Ion Axle Nut Torque, Myenglishlab Answers Unit 2, Monkey Song Lyrics, Halo Reach Inheritor, N2h4 Compound Name, Hartford Athletic Player Salary, Can Turtles Eat Tortillas, Vocal Coach Reacts To Pentatonix, Pony Town 18+ Server,